All Comments on 'Cheese and Clicks'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this story

Nice blend of humor, uncertainty, possibility.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Excellant dialogue !!

You've been a story writing machine this last while and the quality remains high. Well done sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An excellent start

You handle spoken words well (that's not too common !).

I look forward to seeing more of this sparring match.

Thank You

73

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well an intriguing start

No vote at this point. If you fail to finish then the score will revert to the "1" that is reserved for all unfinished works.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyalmost 9 years ago

Good start, but this really deserves to be finished.

Rockh1Rockh1about 7 years ago
Please, please, please

I have just discovered your work and I am thoroughly enjoying it! You are fast becoming one of my very favorite authors. You have some brilliantly original story lines and (as one other comment already stated) your command of the spoken word is excellent. As another said, this story deserves to be finished. I sincerely hope that you will consider that at some point in the future.

KaereniSisterKaereniSisterover 6 years ago

Another great start to a story. Please continue it for us, your readers.

IshuiIshuiabout 6 years ago

Liked this quite a bit. But, it's like the first chapter in what should be at least a 20-chapter story. It sets the story and gives insights to the main characters. Now it needs to be fleshed out with what happens to them. I am really looking forward to reading a continuation!!

P.S. It's so nice to read a story that has good grammar and spelling. Thanks for writing it.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 6 years ago
Could Have Been

I would have given this high marks if it had been finished. I am sorry I wasted my time.

Thank you for writing but please write more stories that are completed.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
A Nice Tease

Sometimes it's better that the author leave the meat of the story to the reader's imagination. Almost anything can happen. I like to create endings. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
979 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

SIMILAR Stories