All Comments on 'Chef's Special Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167over 6 years ago
I could be wrong

but I think I figured this one out for a change, if you are not throwing out red herrings again. Hit and run with a recovering boozer who's past has been wiped clean. Mom gets revenge on the person that killed her son and the people that helped her get away with it.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 submitted.

Solution submitted. We will see if Anon is right...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Embolism?

It takes between 200 and 300 milliliters (half a cup) of air injected directly into the bloodstream to cause an air embolism. That's ten times the capacity of an EpiPen or other auto-injector, plus an auto-injector delivers a subcutanious bolus. If you had to take time to find a vein to inject during an anaphylactic reaction you might find yourself already dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Embolism

As an aside,

I once had an opportunity (being in the hospital and bored) and discussed embolisms with a doctor who was likewise bored, waiting for supplies to arrive. He laughed about most of the 'embolism' stories in fiction, because it's a lot less convenient in reality than in fiction.

He guessed that it also may have first become a convenient fictional (story) device after it saw a brief popularity as a fictional (lie) excuse for politically convenient deaths in totalitarian regimes.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
embolisms

...it also may have first become a convenient fictional (story) device after it saw a brief popularity as a fictional (lie) excuse for politically convenient deaths in totalitarian regimes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after a while the heart attacks became so common as to be suspicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I would bet that Celeste is the killer. Lauren killed her son and Bruno & Vanessa helped get her a new ID, cover up her involvement with the accident and gave her a new life on their network.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My guess

I too believe Celeste is behind the killings along with help from Alton. Bruno was shooting blanks and Alton realized that Rene impregnated Deborah. Deborah and Rene were planning to move to California where they would open a restaurant under her name.

Richardcat

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
Celeste

Celeste killed Lauren who just has to be the hit and run driver that killed her child. But I feel that her real target was Bruno who knew what Lauren had done cleaned up the mess used his political smarties to hide her ID and give her a new one to restart her life. When Celeste realized he was also going to make sure that she won the competition she just had to end his life and knew just how to do it. But failed, like a bud of mine said once forget the cocktails of drugs, slips from high places when a well placed bullet from close range works every-time.

Deborah was going to divorce Alton and he may have thought that Bruno was the reason and took the 10grand Celeste offered him to help her finish him off. The cash helps with his new life out West.

My reason for this is that most IC cases always have a little twist a sort of double reckoning, or two points of view coming up with the same result.

I for some reason do not think Rene was a player although he had reason to end Bruno's life, he was in my mind WW red herring in this tale.

Another 5*+ WW as always I know I will be wrong but I do not mind being wrong when it is not for the real deal or my ass would be on the street cleaning it. Iceman

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Agree with 666iceman. Big cover up,.

chytownchytown9 months ago

***Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES