Chef's Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we definitely need more data." said my mom. "There are a couple of things I'm going to check on, and by morning I should have a few extra questions for Detective German to ask on my behalf."

"Don?" asked Tanya.

"I walked in late to this party." I said. "No ideas at this time."

"That's a first." said Tanya. A red crowbar was waved in her general direction, eliciting a beautiful, cherubic grin. "Cindy?" asked Tanya.

"Oh gosh, it's embarrassingly easy." Cindy replied. "It's obvious who did it."

"What?!" sprang a chorus of everyone... except my mom.

Cindy grinned. "I'm just kidding. I have no clue. I just said that to make my sister jump out of her chair." Laughter broke out.

"Don, can I borrow your crowbar?" asked Molly, who then bored into her younger sister as she said "After all, I understand that red crowbar won the Police Boxing Matches."

"Oooooooo, ouch!" I gasped out through laughter. I then looked at Cindy, who was halfway between anger and amusement, and said "I do believe that is Molly 1, Cindy 0."

"It's about to be Cindy 2, Don and Molly 0." Cindy said, a green crowbar being waved in our general directions. "Okay, Tanya, what's your assessment?"

"I'm kind of liking the angle where Bruno was an intended target." said Tanya. "Maybe in addition to Lauren, or instead of her. A lot of people had reason to kill him; very few had reason to kill her, that we know of as of yet."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After our roundtable discussion, we left the Hotel. My mother and I went to Molly's condo with her. Tanya was being driven back to her home; she'd been offered a hotel room by the Hotel, but she had long since discovered that even the best handicapped-equipped hotels were more difficult to deal with than being at home. Cindy caught a ride with Tanya. German and Price went to their respective homes.

Molly and my mom filled me in on all the conversations from earlier in the day as I played with Ross and Ian. The boys were very excited to see Daddy and Grandma at their home, and I was happy to be able to spend this time with them.

"It's an interesting case." said Molly. "We actually have plenty of motives to go with the obvious means and opportunities."

"True." I said. "Mom, what data do you need?"

"I'm getting it now." said my mom as worked on her iPad. I saw that she was downloading previously aired shows of the cooking competition.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It took a while, and it caused my back some pain, but I ran Ross and Ian ragged until they tired out. They had been way too excited to get to sleep if I had not done that. But once that was done, bath time and putting them to bed was relatively simple.

After putting them to bed and kissing them goodnight, we pulled out the sofa-bed for my mom and made it up. Molly had offered my mom her (Molly's) bedroom, but Phyllis had not only declined, but said "I know you two want to get to bed and work on another baby. So you go on to bed."

I obeyed my mother's instructions. I took Molly's hand in mine and led her to her bedroom...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Vanessa Brunson had not gone to her room, but to Bruno's room with him. "Well, it looks like I'm stuck here all night. Whatever shall we do with the time?" she said flirtatiously.

"I will make love to you until you cry out for me to stop." said Bruno. It did not take long for them to strip naked in front of each other. Then Vanessa lay back onto the bed, and Bruno mounted her, his fingers finding her sopping wet cunt and diddling her as their tongues twined in a hot, deep kiss.

"I have to have you." said Bruno after a few minutes, as he mounted the lovely brunette. Vanessa guided the Teutonic Chef's seven inch cock to her honey hole, and Bruno shoved forward.

"Ohhhhh!" gasped Vanessa. "That is soooo fucking good! Fuck me, baby, fuck me like the man you are!"

Bruno began shoving his meat into Vanessa with almost savage ferocity, fucking her with long, hard, deep strokes. Vanessa's legs raised up and back to accommodate him as they rutted hotly...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I've got a surprise for you." said Molly as we stripped each other naked and got ready to go to bed. She took out a pair of brown suede pumps, with very high heels. "I haven't worn these yet. Why don't we break them in... tonight?"

"Sounds like a great idea." I said as I watched her slip her sexy feet into them. She then lay on her back on the bed, her legs in the air, posing for me for maximum effect. And that effect was indeed 'maximum'. My 7.5 inch cock was iron hard, and throbbing with lust. I eased onto the bed with Molly and began to play with her pussylips as we made out hotly like teenagers.

"I need it now, Don." Molly whispered. "Get on me and give it to me!" I answered her request by mounting her and easing my cockhead into her labes, then pushing forward. "Oh, yes!" Molly cried out. Then she hushed herself. "Oh, we have to be quiet; your mom's right outside."

"I think my mom knows what we're doing in here." I said as I began to slowly pump in and out of the lovely blonde's pussy with long, deep strokes. "It's probably not the first time she's heard someone fucking."

Molly burst out laughing, then sighed as I began to thrust hard and deep into her. I then settled down on top of her, our bodies pressed together as I undulated my ass back and forth in a fast, hard rhythm. Molly groaned as she wrapped her legs around my back. I reached down and took the cheeks of her fine ass into my hands, squeezing her glutes as I pumped her sweet pussy in deliciously sinful adultery...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Several hours later, I heard movement in the living room. I put on my pants and went out. My mom was sitting on the sofa-bed, still watching her iPad.

"Son," she said, seeing me, "come over here. Sit down and watch this." I did so, taking the iPad and pressing the button to start the video.

It was the episode where Chef Lauren Fogle had just won the competition. As Bruno and Vanessa were congratulating her, she had tears running down her face.

"It's... it's so unbelievable." Lauren was gushing. "I just want to thank you and the network for staying with me, helping me through those really bad times... and now I've got a second chance to use my talents and show the world what I can do!" The audience roared with applause as Lauren and Vanessa hugged, then Bruno and Lauren hugged.

"Is that important?" I asked.

"Oh, very much, son." my mom said. "I would even suggest it is the final puzzle piece to solving this case." I might've gasped in surprise at my mother's words...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The NCSD Deputy was an older man in his sixties, nearing retirement age. Nextdoor County had a lot fewer Officers than the TCPD did, and so he'd been pressed into guard duty. As he sat in the corner of the hallway that led to the rooms of the chefs, he yawned and then his eyes closed for a moment.

He barely felt the sting of the needle into the back of his neck. He looked around, but saw only darkness... the lights of the hallway had gone out. Within a minute, he was unconscious from the injection of sodium thiopental.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh ja, oh ja, ja, ja!" gasped Bruno as he pumped his cock in and out of Vanessa's sperm-sloppy cunt. He was near his climax, which would be his third of the night, and he rolled himself and Vanessa over... right off the side of the bed and onto the floor.

Vanessa was giggling as she landed on top of Bruno, but he swiftly turned her over so she was on her back.

"So you won't kick me out of bed unless you want to do it on the floor?" she said with a giggle, teasing him.

"Shut up, bitch. I am going to fuck the shit out of you right here on the floor." Bruno snarled. He began to fuck her harder.

Neither heard the door open, and the total darkness of the room was matched by the darkness of the hallway. They did not see the person entering the room raise and extend an arm, then squeeze the trigger of the revolver four times.

*BLAM!* *BLAM!* *BLAM!* *BLAM!*

To be continued.

Readers, you have seen the clues that Phyllis Troy has seen. Does your solution match hers? Who murdered Chef Fogle? And maybe Bruno and Vanessa? Answers coming...