Chelsea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea giggled, peeled her one-piece rest of the way, and kicked it aside. "May as well; we're not going to need clothes all night anyway."

We all dove into the pool and splashed around. I never dreamed of skinny dipping with two coeds, let alone enjoy the experience.

Chelsea and Julie began kissing; the sight of them engaged in such passion immediately aroused me. Then turned and beckoned me to join them.

"Come here, sexy," Julie said. "Can't start a threesome without you."

I wasted no time joining them, and the three of us exchanged kisses before I felt a hand stroking my shaft.

"Mmmmm, he's already hard," Julie said. "What should we do about it?"

"He loves blow jobs," Chelsea told her with a throaty voice. "I want to watch you give him one."

"Great idea." Julie turned to me. "Could you sit outside the pool?"

I hoisted myself from the water, sat at pool's edge, and opened my legs. Julie swam over, and still in the water, and suctioned my cock into her mouth in one swift move. The tip hit the back of Julie's throat as she began giving me some of the best head I've received from a woman besides Chelsea.

I grabbed Julie's wet hair and bucked my hips gently in time with her bobbing head. She sucked me down to my balls as I felt one of her soft hands caressing them and an index finger of the other slide into my ass.

"Oh, baby..." I groaned. "That feels so fucking good..."

Chelsea slid up behind Julie and began caressing her tits from behind, running her tongue up and down Julie's her neck. "That's it; give Tommy all you got," she whispered. "You look so gorgeous sucking him."

Julie's head continued bobbing in a steady erotic rhythm as she took more of me into her throat. My moans grew louder when I felt her lips move near the base, slide up, and back down again several times. I can't recall any woman whose blow jobs - aside from Chelsea's - gave me so much pleasure. My senses were overwhelmed; I wasn't sure how much more of Julie's eager mouth I could endure.

Chelsea jumped out of the pool and plopped herself beside me. She buried her tongue in my mouth and her hands began wandering over several parts of my body.

The sensations of Julie's expert-caliber blow job, Chelsea's kisses and the busy hands of both girls drove me crazy. I felt my cock twitch only moments before I busted a nut down Julie's throat. To my pleasant surprise, she swallowed all but the last spurt of my load.

She positioned herself beside Chelsea and pulled her close. Julie then passed the remaining cum held in her mouth into Chelsea's with a deep, hot kiss.

Both girls licked their lips and looked at me. "So, Tommy, did watching us play with each other and Julie's blow job turn you on?" Chelsea asked.

"To say the least," I answered with a grin. "We should continue this in my bedroom. It's cooler up there."

***

Chelsea and Julie barely made it onto the bed I usually shared with Morgan when their bodies and tongues entwined in a passionate embrace. I sat in a chair beside the bed and watch as the steamy scene unfolded before me.

Chelsea pulled away after several minutes and laid back on the bed, opening her legs. Julie dove between them, pushed three fingers into Chelsea's pussy, and began eating her with fervor. Julie pushed her fingers deeper, thrusting harder as her tongue and teeth worked on Chelsea's clit. I could hear Chelsea's breathing become heavier getting shorter as Julie pulled out her fingers and buried her tongue deep in Chelsea's pussy, slithering it in and out as a hand reached up and caressed one of her breasts.

I felt my erection growing as Julie slipped her tongue out of Chelsea's pussy, replacing it once again with a few fingers. She moved up and sucked one of Chelsea's tits, fingers still thrusting in and out of her wet hole.

Chelsea's body began to shudder in orgasm as Julie drove her fingers deeper and harder. "Oh...my...God...Julie...fuck me!" she cried. "I'm coming!"

Julie removed her fingers, dove back between Chelsea's legs and resumed eating her soaked pussy, sucking and licking up every bit of Chelsea's cum.

"Mmmmm, Jules, that was fun!" she moaned when they finished. She turned her head in my direction.

My cock was aching from the girl on girl action that just happened before my eyes. Julie sensed I was ready to fuck at least one of them and gave me a wicked smile.

"Get over here, you bad boy," she growled and patted a spot on the bed. "I want you to tie me up, eat me out, and fuck me. Chelsea, you sit on my face."

"Do we have anything to tie her with?" Chelsea asked.

I got up and found a few of Morgan's silk scarves in a top dresser drawer. I tied Julie's hands and feet to the bed posts, making sure the bounds were tight but not enough to cut off any circulation. Chelsea mounted her face and ground her pussy against Julie's mouth.

She writhed in pleasure as Julie licked and sucked her slit. "Mmmm...Jules...yes...lick me, give another good eating!"

I buried my face into Julie's legs and went to town eating both her holes. Her body squirmed and moans escaped her lips as I probed her opening before she came into my mouth. I then rose and slipped my throbbing cock inside her. The scarf bounds rendered her helpless as I slammed in and out of Julie's pussy while Chelsea rode her face.

"That's it, baby, fuck Jules hard for me. You like being in her pussy, don't you? Does it feel good around your big cock?"

I groaned in response and plowed Julie deeper. Her verbal reactions to our fucking were muffled by Chelsea's increased grinding on her face, but it was clear she was very much into what we were doing to her. Julie raised her hips in time to my thrusts while Chelsea's face contorted, a look she usually had right before climaxing.

"Yes, Jules!" she yelled. "I'm coming again...keep eating my pussy!"

Julie pulled against the restraints as Chelsea's cum flowed into her mouth. Meanwhile, I kept a

steady rhythm and increased my speed a bit more. Julie moaned at the sensations of my cock moving in and out of her opening, hips thrusting in time with mine. Chelsea dismounted Julie's face and kneeled beside her. She bent to kiss Julie and began stroking her clit as the scents and sounds of raw sex filled the bedroom.

Julie's inner walls gripped my shaft like a vise as she began to come. I continued pumping her for a few more minutes until I was close to exploding. The vision of Sid blowing his load on both girls in Chelsea's sex DVD prompted me to do the same.

I quickly withdrew from Julie's pussy, began jerking my cock, and told her and Chelsea to lay back on the bed. Soon their breasts and stomachs were covered in cum, which they licked off each other just like in the video.

When we were finished, I untied Julie and kissed her. "That was one amazing fuck!"

Chelsea put her arms around me, a pouty look on her face. "What about me?"

"Baby, you're always fantastic. I can't thank you enough for setting up this fun night." I nuzzled her neck. "Better rest up for a few minutes, because you're next."

The three of us relaxed and chatted for about half an hour before Chelsea began teasing my cock. It began growing in her small hand until she'd stroked me into another hard-on. She and Julie lustily eyed my new erection before positioning themselves side by side between my thighs. Each took turns sucking me until I couldn't stand it any longer.

Chelsea rose from between my legs and straddled me, gradually lowering herself until my cock was all the way inside her, then began moving in what could be best described as between rocking and riding me.

"Tommy...Tommy...I love it so much when we fuck," she murmured while she rocked back and forth.

Julie straddled herself behind Chelsea, hands kneading Chelsea's tits while kissing and licking her neck.

"Jules!" she giggled, "that tickles!"

Julie pulled Chelsea's head back, their mouths locked in a passionate kiss as Julie continued playing with her breasts. The sight of the two of them locked in an embrace while Chelsea impaled herself over and over on my cock brought me closer to shooting my load. I prayed the moment would last longer, but it wasn't not easy feat with the way Chelsea rode me - with help from Julie fingering her clit - also bringing her close to orgasm.

Chelsea clamped her thighs around my hips and cried out in ecstasy as I blew my third load of the night, this time in her pussy.

Once I finished, both girls collapsed on the bed; Chelsea on her back with legs spread wide and Julie's lips clamped on her slit. She ate Chelsea with enthusiasm, sucking out remnants of my cum.

I don't remember anything afterward; we all must've fallen asleep at one point. When I woke, it was daylight and Julie gone, but Chelsea continued sleeping beside me.

I left her undisturbed, knowing she'd need her rest. Saturday night would bring another threesome: Sid, Chelsea, and me...

***

I'd been out by the pool for a few hours doing some work on my laptop when I heard the sliding patio door open. Chelsea stepped outside with a mug of coffee, a vision in the white one-piece swimsuit she'd worn the previous day.

I looked up from my laptop screen. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty."

"Why didn't you wake me earlier?" she asked. "I could've at least made breakfast."

"You needed the rest. We had a busy night, to say the least."

She sat beside me. "When did Julie leave?"

"I have no idea. She was gone when I woke up this morning."

"Probably made an escape before you woke and ravaged her again."

"Come on; you girls enjoyed yourselves. By the way, has your other man called yet?"

"No, but he sent me an instant message that everything's still on for tonight."

I smiled knowingly and massaged her leg. "Are you sure you'll be able to handle both of us, baby? You may end up more worn out than last night."

Chelsea laughed and smacked my hand. "You are so full of yourself! Sid and I may end up making YOU exhausted, old man."

"Not a chance, baby girl. If I could barely break a sweat fucking two horny coeds, another guy and I getting you off will be a cinch."

"Remember, though, Sid can be kind of...rough."

"I wasn't exactly gentle last night either."

"You're a different kind of rough, Tommy."

I grew concerned. "Has he hurt or left marks on you? I can call off this whole thing if-"

"No, no; maybe a couple little bruises or..." She began to giggle. "...an occasional hickey or few. Sid wouldn't hurt a girl, at least intentionally."

"In any case, he better keep shit in check tonight or I'LL beat his ass."

"Stop with the overprotective brother act, Tommy. Everything will be great." She rose from her chair. "I'm going for a swim. Want to join me?"

"Thanks, baby, but I have work to finish." I winked at her. "Besides, I know what happened last time we went swimming together."

"Nothing wrong with ending up naked in your bedroom," she teased before jumping in the water.

"No, but I think both of us should save our energy for tonight."

***

Sid arrived at quarter to six that evening, fifteen minutes earlier than expected. His appearance in the Chelsea-him-Julie threesome sex DVD did little justice; he was stunning in person. I don't usually check out other guys, but could see why Chelsea chose him as second male for our evening's planned MFM threesome aside from them already being friends and prior experience via the spring break ménage à trois with Julie.

Chelsea walked in the room and smiled at us. Tanned from her afternoon in the pool, she now wore a halter top and white shorts with nothing underneath. My cock was already growing hard from the sight of her.

"Hi, boys," she said with a smile and slid an arm around Sid and my waists, giving both of us a full view of her cleavage.

"Hey, beautiful," he replied. "So this is the other guy in your life?"

"Tommy's actually my sister's boyfriend, but we've spent a lot of time together the last few months."

"To say the least," I added with a wink. "Anyone up for drinks?"

"Sure," Chelsea replied. "I'll give you a hand, Tommy."

Sid made himself comfortable in the living room while Chelsea and I got things together.

"So what do you think?" she asked. "Pretty sexy, huh? To think it won't be long until I have two smoking hot guys in bed!"

"Let's see if he lives up to the hype with us much as he did with you and Julie on spring break. What did you have in mind for starters?"

"If Sid asks me to drop to my knees, I'll do it in an instant. I'd love to smack his big beautiful ass as he fucks me hard and those sexy full lips are sucking on my titties...all while you watch us. Fuck yes!"

"Someone's really planned accordingly."

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember me telling you about the two other times Sid and I slept together following the thing with Julie?"

"Sure, why?"

"Well...there's something I left out."

"What?"

"Don't get upset, but he talked me into letting him fuck my ass."

"I thought you didn't like anal when we tried it."

"Well no, because you're kind of...big, but-"

I jacked a thumb toward the next room and grinned. "Your fuck buddy in there has the right size cock?"

Chelsea blushed. "Yeah...kind of...but still not sure if I like it or not."

I laughed. "One step at a time, baby. Right now let's make our guest comfortable."

***

By the time Chelsea, Sid and I finished our third serving of drinks, we became more relaxed and conversation flowed easier. I immediately sensed she was eager to get the night underway, and suggested we all move upstairs to my bedroom.

We all sat on the bed with Sid and I on each side of Chelsea. We took turns vigorously kissing her, our hands running over every part of her body. Sid slid a hand under her cotton shorts, gently stroking the spot between her legs. I untied and removed her halter top, took one naked breast in my hand, and began licking and sucking while Sid worked on the other one. Chelsea closed her eyes and moaned at the sensations of both of us working on her tits as Sid played with her pussy

Sid gulped as he saw Chelsea's hand rubbing the bulge in my shorts before doing the same to his. We continued teasing, sucking, and kissing her until she began squirming with anticipation.

"Stop...stop...I need fucked NOW!"

"Tell me who's fucking you tonight," I growled in her ear while still massaging a tit. "The other one gets to watch."

"Sid's our guest, so it's only right that he does," she responded, removing my hand.

I got out of bed, undressed, and sat in a nearby chair. "Whatever you wish, baby."

I glanced at Sid. "You heard the lady, now lose your clothes."

He stood, quickly stripped, and rejoined Chelsea on the bed. I began stroking my own cock as they kissed and fondled one another.

She then pushed away his hands and ran hers over his chest. "Mmmm...can I take a minute and appreciate your body, please?"

"Only if I can return the favor, beautiful."

She further teased him before he urged her to stop. Sid then rolled Chelsea onto her stomach, squeezed, slapped and nipped her ass cheeks, and then buried his face between them. He ate her ass and pussy with gusto, making Chelsea cry out in ecstasy when she reached her peak.

"Sid...please...please fuck me!" she begged.

"You want this cock?" he murmured in her ear.

"Yes...yes..."

"Tell me how bad you want it, you filthy whore."

"All of it. Fuck me. Fuck me now, Sid."

Sid placed Chelsea's legs over his shoulders and rammed his cock into her pussy until its entire length was embedded to his balls. Grunting with each thrust, Sid fucked her slowly at first, but gradually increased the pace as she bucked her hips against his. He continued plowing her for at least ten minutes, twice bringing Chelsea to orgasm.

"Does being a fuck slut for me make you come so much? You enjoy being a nasty bitch, don't you? Dirty little whore..."

She writhed in pleasure and gripped his ass. "Yesssss...that's it, Sid. Give me more of that cock. I love it so much!"

He suddenly withdrew from her and stood by the bed. "No. Now you have to give me something.Get up and drop to your knees on the floor."

Chelsea did as told, looking up at him with lust-filled eyes.

"I want you to suck my cock," he growled. "I want to feel it in your mouth."

She started by licking his shaft, flicking her tongue over the head, and then tightly wrapped her lips tightly around the entire length before Sid grabbed a handful of her hair and began fucking her face. The blow job lessons I'd given her not long ago seemed to have paid off as I noticed her taking down more of his cock without choking once.

"Fuck yesss..." he grunted as his hips continued thrusting into her face. "Suck my balls too, baby; you have one hot little mouth."

Chelsea alternated between sucking and licking each of his nuts before resuming blowing him. The sight of her sucking another guy unexpectedly turned me on and I needed to stop stroking my own shaft to prevent coming too soon.

I never took my eyes off her and Sid as they resumed fucking on the bed. He muttered a litany of dirty talk while his cock slammed in and out of Chelsea's pussy.

"I think she should take it up the ass," I suggested to Sid, and then directed my attention to Chelsea. "Want to take it up your ass, baby?"

"Tommy...I don't know...it hurt the last time he and I-"

"Want to do it, though? Just a little bit," Sid encouraged.

"Just the tip?" Chelsea asked.

"Yeah, just the tip."

"Okay..."

I pulled a container of lube from the bedside drawer and tossed it to him. "This may help."

Sid gratefully nodded and coated his cock with a generous amount before pushing its tip into Chelsea's puckered hole. "Ohhhh, baby," he moaned. "Ohhh, yeah; such a tight little hole."

"God, that feels so good in my ass with the lube!" she yelled. "Oh, geez, try more!"

Sounds of grunting, moaning, cries of pleasure, and heavy breathing bounced off the walls as his shaft slowly disappeared into her asshole inch by inch. Chelsea began bucking her ass toward him, clearly wanting more.

"Is that good?" I asked her in a gentle voice.

"Good...good...he feels really good in my ass!"

"Ohhh yeah..." Sid moaned. "Turn over, you sexy bitch; I want to smack that ass while fucking it."

He pulled out his cock long enough for Chelsea to flip over on the bed, her curvaceous bottom in the air. As I watched him apply additional lube and his cock again disappear into her asshole, my hand began stroking my own shaft to the pace of Sid's thrusts.

He began to gently spank Chelsea and whispered dirty words in her ear. He pushed further until his entire cock was buried, his balls barely brushing her pussy. I heard her grunt and beg for more as he fucked her faster and harder.

I had no idea a woman could come during anal until Chelsea cried out another orgasm. You could say she and Sid taught me something new that night.

"You like that? You like that?" Sid asked.

"Ahhhh...yes...yes..yeah I do!" she cried. "Give it to me! Ahhhhhh!"

"Oh damn it...right there, right there. Come on, come on, come on, come on, baby..."

"Siddddd...I'm coming!" she screamed as he continued thrusting at a breakneck pace.

"Oh God, oh, God, oh God, oh God, Chelsea...I'm so fucking close!"

Sid then quickly pulled out, made her get back onto her knees with mouth open. He stood over her and jacked his cock until the first spurt of cum landed on her tongue. To my surprise, I loved watching her swallow every bit of his load.

"Ohhh, yeah...oh yeah...such a good girl," he moaned when they were finished.

Chelsea rose from the floor, licked a residue of cum from her lips, and gave me a wicked smile as Sid went to use the bathroom.

She walked over and kneeled between my legs. "So what did you think?"