Chelsea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"Oh, I'm used to the spanking, dirty talk, and hair pulling. I'm okay, Tommy, really."

I gently stroked her hair. "You know, I could use a little help from that beautiful mouth."

Chelsea began brushing my cock with her fingertips. "I can tell."

She wrapped her lips around the tip, gradually taking down every inch of my throbbing shaft until it was almost in her throat. I bucked my hips gently in time with her head bobbing, careful not to make her gag despite her doing the same with Sid not long before.

"Jesus, baby, you look so gorgeous sucking me. That feels good."

As she continued pleasuring me with her mouth, I felt one of Chelsea's fingers slide into my asshole while her other hand caressed my balls; the sensations made it only a matter of time before I blew my own spunk.

"Chels," I said in a low voice. "I'm going to come."

I couldn't believe the amount of sperm that shot into her mouth nor sure there was enough room for her mouth to take it all without overflow, but she gave an impressive performance by swallowing every drop.

"Looks like someone's been naughty while I was out of the room," Sid commented when he returned.

Chelsea licked my remaining cum from her lips, turned to him, and winked. "Watching you and me got Tommy all worked up, and he needed a little...relief."

"In that case, you won't be spanked for being a bad girl," he teased.

"How about a little night swim now that we're all satisfied for a while?" I offered. "Oh, and swim wear is optional."

***

We all jumped into the pool and enjoyed its warm water around our nakedness. The three of us fooled around like teenagers whose parents were away. Chelsea and I watched Sid perform a series of backstrokes and swim like a champion.

She turned and kissed me while wrapping the hand she had underwater around my cock. It slowly became erect under her grasp as our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths. I began roaming my hands all over her tits as she jerked my throbbing cock.

Sid saw what was happening and swam over to join us. We both moaned as she stroked both our cocks underwater, muttering that she wanted both of us.

"Guess we'll go back upstairs," I said.

"No," she protested. "I want you two to fuck me right here, right now."

She didn't have to ask a second time; the idea of outdoor sex - especially by the pool - immensely both Sid and me on. The three of us immediately jumped out of the water and lay on the towels Chelsea spread on the grass.

"Good thing you built that high enclosed fence last year, Tommy," she said with a knowing smile. Plus no one's usually home in this neighborhood on the weekends."

"Oh yeah, baby," I panted. "We'll definitely have a good time out here."

Sexily licking her lips, Chelsea lowered her pussy onto my hard shaft and teasingly pushed out her ass in Sid's direction. He watched her ride my cock for several minutes before kneeling behind her and slowly burying his in her ass.

It didn't take long for us to get in sync and good rhythm. Sid slowly fucked Chelsea's back door while she rode me, her inner muscles clamping my shaft. Sid and I gradually increased our thrusts until Chelsea reached her one of her most intense orgasms to date.

"You enjoying this, baby?" Sid growled in her ear. "You like having both holes fucked by two men?"

"Oh my God," she cried. "I never thought getting DP'ed would make me come so hard!"

He gave her ass a loud smack. "Quiet, sweet girl in public, filthy whore in bed."

Chelsea reached back and slapped one of his ass cheeks in response. "Cute and dorky in public, potty-mouthed stud in bed...even though we're not exactly in bed right now."

I smiled at their exchange and raised my hips to meet her down strokes while my fingers stimulated her clit. Sid continued plowing her ass as he reached around and grabbed her bouncing tits and squeezed them.

"God, Tommy, I love having your big cock in my pussy while Sid fucks me in the ass," she said breathlessly. "No one will ever satisfy me the way you guys do. Mmmmm...you're both so hot!"

Sid buried his cock balls deep in her stretched asshole, slamming it in and out as I continued thrusting my hips upward, pushing my cock far it would go inside her pussy.

"Yes! Oh God, yes!" Chelsea cried as her body convulsed in orgasm once again. "Both of you fuck me hard!"

"Yeah, you dirty bitch, you love having two cocks at once," Sid hissed. "You've given me some of the best sex I've ever had."

"Yes...yes; I could do both of you like this all the time. Fuck me like the bad girl I am."

I emitted animalistic groan and gripped Chelsea's hips, my upward thrusts becoming more intense as my fingers dug into her skin.

"Oh hell yeah!" Sid grunted. "I'm going to come!"

"So am I!" I said, barely catching my breath.

"Hell yeah," he replied. "Blow your nut in this beautiful slut's cunt while I bust one in her ass!"

"Yes!" Chelsea gasped with delight. "Do it now!"

Hearing her final orgasm, we fucked her in the most furious way possible until I dumped a hot load of cum deep in Chelsea's pussy.

Prompted by her and my climaxes, Sid made a few more quick hard thrusts and bit her neck only seconds before her anal cavity flooded with his own jism.

She collapsed on top of me and Sid followed, never withdrawing his now-flaccid cock out of her until it fell out. The three of us stood like that for several minutes, catching our breaths before anyone could again speak.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," Sid said with a satisfied grin. "I've fucked two chicks at once, but never did a guy-girl-guy threesome before tonight."

"Me neither," I replied. "Hell, I never even had two girls before this past week, but Chels also solved that problem."

She began to laugh. "You're welcome, boys. Too bad we can't spend more time like this unless my sister's away."

"Don't worry, baby," I reassured her. "We'll find some way to work around that."

Sid rose and stood up. "When you do, give me a call."