All Comments on 'Chelsea Rising Ch. 02'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I think that this is worthy of a continuance. You'll have to be careful that Will isn't allowed to kill or seriously injure the twins.

ansdguyansdguyover 13 years ago
Wonderful ending, but...

I'm a sucker for a happy and fulfilling ending. I would love for Chelsea to profess her undying love for Ben, get pregnant and maybe get some satisfaction with a fitting end to William. Don't get me wrong, as I hate it when readers tells an author what to write in a possible sequel. If I was that smart, I would be an author instead of a reader!

Thanks for the enjoyable experience.

modern1990modern1990over 13 years ago
epic

can i just say that this story is well epic it has everything and i hope you plan on continuing this thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

After reading chapter 1 I was looking daily for the continuation of the tale. I have not been disappointed. I really enjoy reading a well written piece of literature. I think your attention to detail is wonderful. The development of the the individual characters exceptional. I sincerely hope you will continue this story line.

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Happy endings sometimes?

Life sucks enough - happy endings help some of us bear it.

Very nicely written; loving and erotic, with plenty of character development. The story recovered nicely from the death and rape scenes, though they still left the mood a bit lacking. Seems to me all that's missing is Chelsea's declaration of her love for Ben (life-mate love, I mean). If a sequel can make this story stronger without ruining their relationship, I'm all for it. But, that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another fine chapter

After reading the first chapter, I was wondering how the story could further develop. Again you have outdone yourself, and the shift in perspective was also a nice touch.

EldersigneEldersigneabout 13 years ago
Intense...

I actually had to stop reading this, at the point where William found her diary. Incredibly powerful stuff.

KazuKazualmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Read

Such a great story so far! I was really worried with the scene with Will and how it would play out, but thankfully he got what he deserved. I look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story and characters!

Well crafted, lyrical at times without being overdone. It would be interesting to know more of the back story about Chelsea's development and what happened with Will before it turned ugly....and what about Ben and Chelsea being twins? Could be brought out more......the psychological (inner) developments of Ben and Chelsea's lives could also provide some unique insights into the spiritual dimensions of true sibling incest.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Playing Catch-Up

I'm just reading this series so long after you wrote them. I don't even know if you wrote about them later. I will certainly find out as I can't wait to read all your compositions. Wonderfully written and sooo hot! Thanks.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
good follow-up

nicely done-great sex, nice plot twists thanks

yojimbo40yojimbo40over 10 years ago
wiliam an life

I really liked the story but I think you jumped ahead a bit much with their mum William an how the whole thing shook down

atkinsboiatkinsboiover 10 years ago
great chapter

I loved it a lot,you have a natural talent for writing and this shows. This made me laugh and cry and worry and I was mad as fuck when William showed up. I've never hated a fictional character more but u made it all work out.great story and cant Wait to read the rest,you have a loyal reader from now on, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good loved the ending

all it needs is 1 more chapter

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Interesting

I must admit, when William was re-introduced into this story, I almost closed the page. I'm glad I didn't however. He got what he deserved. Sad thing about the mom, but that does happen unexpectedly and does add that somber quality to the story.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Loved it

I must agree with a fellow poster, that I almost turned "off" when I saw William return. However, I loved how you ended it for Chelsea and Ben on the closing scene. Masterful, that part. :) 5

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Wonderful.

I'm glad Chelsea didn't stomp that fucking degenerate to death, not because he didn't deserve it, but because doing so would be more trouble than it is worth, and the fact that her room's floor would be hard to clean up. It is just beautiful to see that despite the horrific ordeal she fought out of, she didn't let it get her down and still content with her twin, her soulmate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Once in a while a story comes along that makes me think about it, even when I've put it down. Great job. I look forward to a continuation, if you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This is truly a wonderful piece I've read it twice now and it's just wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Awesome! It's original, inventive and impressive! Can't believe it's taken me so long to find your stories. Instant favorite. I also thought that the description of the stroke was brilliant. A real curveball, and artfully thrown at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
would have...

preferred a permanent resolution for William but then that's probably because I know of another one who is just as bad if not worse...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
glad I kept reading

I nearly stopped reading the story when William appeared and turned violent but you quickly ended the scene with Chelsea defending herself. I'm glad I kept reading. Very curious to see what happens as I continue reading the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The real deal, sister!

Mesmerizing, tantalizing, and hot!

Not because of the sex only. You take us all on a trip into their lifes and it is a beautiful one too: honest, sweet, caring and committed to each other no matter what.

If you would write books my library would have one shelf just for yours;-)

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Another Winner

This is the second chapter I've read in as many days and I see there are two additional ones. Having come to this work a number of years after it was completed I've been spared having to (im)patiently wait for the next installment. I'm hoping that William has taken his final bow but I'm guessing probably not. You write beautifully and in this chapter you showed your breadth of knowledge of both medicine and aeronautics. I remain highly impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BEAUTIFUL, SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL

You paint such vivid, erotic, emotional pictures with words. Thanks for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her first anal sex

Good storyline.

Butt, really first time anal sex with no lubricant and a virgin ass plus an oversized Peter? Sort of unbelievable.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsover 3 years ago
How do you do it?

How do you write the way you do? Absolutely brilliant! You take us on an enjoyable ride filled with vivid detail and emotion, rich with romance, shock and awe. It just blows my mind how you can paint such amazing pictures with words as if we were there, in the same room, watching as a voyeur or even being a part of it all. Thank you. I'm definitely a fan!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This...is a wonderful story; I am reading it 11 years after being published, so input "may not" be as important, but here goes.

The writing is excellent, plot development so excruciatingly drawn out...I hate William, and am sorry Mum passed, but this is life. Would like to hear about a nasty and deep outcome for Dad, living next to a retirement home full of oversexed senior women!! Good on him!

Spelling/grammar...eh, needed a bit of checking before posting. At least (3) times, you meant "gaol" (American interpretation="jail"); and it is EAR "LOBE", not "lope"-methinks spell-check was not accurate.

Still, all-in-all, a most enjoyable read, now on to Chapter 3, see what you have in store for our brother-sister couple so in love with each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There should be some kind of warning..... At least for William's sexual assault. That's done sensitive shit! What an asshole. Fuck!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The whole incident with William was too dark and distressing. The only part of that scene that I could remain calm while reading was when Chelsea managed to overpower William and take back her life. Other than that I hated the detailed description of his abuse. In my humble opinion, you went too far into the darkness, much farther than was necessary. Especially after hitting your audience with their mother laying on her deathbed. Thanks for the happy ending though.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

I must say this was a good episode but William scared me for Chelsea's sake. I'm glad she kept her shoes on and got a few good kicks in. I do wonder however how he gets resolved. Is there another car wreck he's involved in? He needs to be dealt with permanently.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just can't stand rape in erotica. Voted 2/5 when the anal intercourse was unrealistically used as some kind of celebration instead of being obviously painful with zero lube and a huge dick for her first time. The ending seemed to skip ahead and avoid clearing up details. The big bully sibling needed a permanent resolution at the very least. Your choice. None of it was my cup of tea.

"He's lucky he's not in goal."

You meant *gaol* (or jail in American spelling) there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories