Chelsea's 18th Birthday Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cut him a bewildered eye. "What?"

"Brown-chicken-brown-cow," he said quickly and laughed.

Chelsea didn't laugh. She just smiled back at him.

"Like bow chicka bow wow. Brown-chicken-brown-cow," he explained.

"No, I get it. I just didn't think it was that funny." Brent was disappointed that it didn't go over as well as he had liked. "It was cute, okay? It was cute."

"You're cute," he replied. Chelsea looked away uncomfortably and he could sense it. It excited him. "Actually, you look beautiful tonight." He was nearly salivating at the thought of ravishing her soft lips with his.

"Anyway, your dad is really nice for a land lord," she said, desperately changing the subject.

"I'm serious, Chelse. You've got the prettiest eyes I think I've ever seen," he said. "Chelsea, look at me." He giggled at her shyness and sat back and took a drink. "You're so silly, Chelsea."

"What do you mean 'silly'? You're just trying to embarrass me," she said scowling at him.

"You're not drinking your screwdriver."

"I'm not in a hurry, Brent. I don't have to guzzle it down like you are."

"You couldn't anyway," he teased.

"I could if I wanted to."

"Nah," he said as he sat back in his seat, trying to seem dead-set on his assumption.

"Yes, I could."

"Do it."

"You wish. I'm not falling for that little mind trick," she said.

"Not trying to trick you, Chelse. I've just never seen a woman really own her alcohol. Own it. You dainty little girls always sip your little fruity pussy drinks and..."

Chelsea stood up, grasped her tall glass in her hand and started chugging. She drank half the glass and made a grimace and took a breath.

Shocked and excited Brent started rooting her on. She finished off her glass and sat back down.

"Impressive. Would you like another?"

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Only giving you options."

"I'm fine. I'm starting to feel this one and I'm sure it's only going to get worse-I mean, better," she joked.

Brent finished his drink off and moved closer to her. "So, did you have fun tonight?" he asked softly.

Chelsea smiled. "Yeah, of course."

"Cool. Me, too. Dinner was good, huh?" he said even softer, keeping eye contact.

"Yeah. Thanks for bringing me. I really enjoyed everything." He could tell that she was trying really hard not to look him in the eyes. He knew his gaze was intense and she couldn't handle it.

"Chelsea, I need to let you know something. You've probably been wondering, too. I have a rule that I go by about kissing on the first date."

"Oh, is that right? And this was a first date?"

"Yeah, of course. I know my dad was there but it still counts because you're at my house half drunk."

"I thought it was just an apology/birthday dinner."

"Well, yeah, but I just called it that to get you to go on a date with me."

"You think you had totrick me?"

"Are you saying it would have been easy to get you to go out with me?" Brent smiled. His eyes danced all over her.

"I just meant..." she started. "Why did you think that you couldn't get a girl like me to go on a date with you? You're Brent Hawkins."

"What do you mean 'a girl like you'?" He didn't like the way the conversation was turning. He enjoyed timid girls but he hated when girls easily sold themselves short.

"Forget it."

"No," he said seriously. "Are you trying to say that you're not good enough for me? That's crap. All ya need is to get along great, which we seem to, and be attracted to each other, right?"

"Well, I guess so."

"So?"

"So what?" She acted as if she didn't know what he meant.

"So, do you think I'm attractive?"

"Well, you're not really my type," Chelsea confessed. It caught Brent off guard but he liked it. She was very witty, he'd discovered.

"You're not mine either," he said completely surprising her. "But I still find you very attractive." She blushed wildly and uncomfortably. "So?"

"Brent, stop," she said softly, nearly shaking with nervousness.

"Do you want to kiss me?" he asked seductively. He could feel his blood racing through his veins as his excitement level rose.

"Oh, what about your rule about not kissing on the first date?"

"I said I had a rule about kissing on the first date. I didn't say what that rule was." She looked confused. "My rule is that I have to kiss the girl if we had a good time. But I have to..." He leaned close to her, inches from her face and stopped, "...ask for permission." He heard her breath quicken. "Well?" he whispered.

Chelsea closed her eyes and exhaled letting out a tiny whimper. That was all the response he needed. Brent wet his lips and moved in. He was pleasantly surprised at how welcoming her mouth was. His tongue moved past her soft lips with ease and they kissed for several moments. It was just as wonderful as he knew it would be. But he could tell she was holding back, so he broke the kiss gently.

"Why are you so shy?" he asked planting tender kisses on her right cheek. She sighed heavily. "Relax," he whispered. "You taste so sweet. Kiss me back, baby." Brent slid his right hand across her face and guided her lips to meet his. Eventually, he sensed her letting her guard down and giving in to her own desire. She kissed him back passionately. He let his other hand cradle the back of her head as the kiss got more heated and his right hand slid down her neck and to her shoulder and began to caress the skin above her neckline of her strapless sweetheart top. He gently grazed the tops of her breasts up to her neck and back again.

"I've been wanting to kiss you since you woke me up this morning," he said smiling, "when I saw you staring at my chest." She seemed surprised that he'd noticed her looking. "And ever since I zipped up your dress, I've wanted tounzip it and do this." With a quick fluid motion his hand that had been wandering sunk into the top of her dress, pushing it down and groped her left breast. Chelsea jerked herself backwards but he kept his grip, keeping himself close to her, trying to keep her calm.

"Shh. You wanted me to," he rationalized.

"Please, stop," she whined.

"Chelsea, you want this. Listen to your body. It wants to be touched," he whispered.

"No," she replied weakly. The combination of the alcohol and his hormones took control of him. He was enjoying her reluctance and would enjoy winning her over.

"Shh. It feels good, doesn't it, Chelsea?" He denied her the opportunity to reply and kissed her mouth deeply. He skillfully kneaded and massaged her breast with his patient hand; gently rolling her now stiff nipple between his fingers. It took her a moment to kiss him back but she did.

As soon as she began kissing him back, he knew it was alright to move forward a bit more. His left hand slowly found her zipper and began pulling it down.

"What are you doing?" she asked sounding moderately alarmed.

"What you want me to do," he teased as he nibbled on her ear causing her to shudder.

"I never told you that," she fought weakly.

"Oh, yes you did." Finally the zipper reached the bottom and he slipped the dress down to her waist.

Shamefully, she covered up with her arms, "Don't look," she whimpered.

"Why not?" He tried not to laugh at how silly she was being. "Seeing is half the fun."

Chelsea just looked away ashamed. "I don't like it," she whispered.

"What, your body?" he asked. "Are you kidding me? Well, it's a good thing I do." He placed his hand on her cheek and moved her face to look at him. "Come on. I want to see." He passed his fingers through her hair. "Open up to me, Chelsea. Relax. Let me see." He put his hands on her crossed arms coaxing her to reveal herself to him. Eventually, she gave in and let her arms fall to her side revealing her ample breasts. She studied his face and reaction intently. He caressed her with his eyes and then with his hands, encircling her globes causing her to close her eyes and bite her bottom lip. She seemed to be responding very strongly to the attention that he was giving her.

Suddenly he stopped. She opened her eyes and saw him taking off his own shirt. This had gotten really intense really fast. Brent hadn't intended on taking her to bed tonight but he wanted her really bad now.

His eyes were fixed upon her own, rendering her immobile. Brent tossed his shirt aside and moved closer to her, keeping his eyes on her reactions as he glided his hands across her breasts. He watched her chest heave as her breath became heavier.

Brent pressed his lips to her ear. "It's okay to touch me back." He kissed her neck and made his way to her breasts. Kissing, sucking and licking. Soon, Brent could feel her hands on his modestly muscular back, encouraging him to continue.

"Oh, god," she whimpered involuntarily.

"I told you that you wanted it," he said, meeting her eyes again. "And I think I know what else you want." Brent placed his hands on her knees and moved them up under her dress to her hips.

"No. No. You can't. I can't go any further. Please!" she exclaimed.

"Chelsea, Chelsea, you're acting like a virgin, baby. I'm not going to hurt you." She was so incredibly nervous but at the same time acted like she didn't want it tonot happen. That was what kept him going. "How about a compromise? I'll ask your body what it wants. If it doesn't want me, I'll stop. Deal?" With a confused look on her face, she nodded in compliance. He placed his hand at her crotch and began to touch her at her most intimate of parts. His fingers pull her panties aside and slid his fingers up and down her soft, slick folds. "Chelsea, you are so fucking wet, baby," he said in a husky and lustful voice. He could see the fear and embarrassment in her eyes. "You know what that means?" He picked her up in his arms and carried her off into his bedroom.

"What are you doing?" she yelled.

Laying her down, he stroked her hair before he removed her shoes. "Take off your dress, Chelsea."

"I can't," she said, nearly sobbing. Without a moment's hesitations Brent grabbed hold of her dress and slipped it down her legs and dropped it on the floor. Chelsea lay there on his bed in nothing but a pair of black bikini panties. Her legs twisted, trying to hide her nakedness in vain.

He lay next to her, cradling her, spooning her in his arms, stroking the length of her body. "Why are you trembling?"

"I'm scared," she managed to say without bursting into tears.

"Chelsea, why are you scared? Don't you trust me? Don't you know that I will take good care of you? Don't you know that I would never hurt you? I just want to make you feel good."

"I know," she said feeling strangely comforted. "But... I've never... you know...been with a man before."

*~~~~~*Chelsea's POV*~~~~~*

Brent lay behind her in a long silence that frightened her. "I'm a virgin," she reiterated.

"Thank you for telling me," he said lovingly. "If you want, and only if you want, we can keep going. We won't do anything that you aren't comfortable with. I want you to love this experience and I want to be the one that carries you through it. I want you to trust me with that responsibility."

Chelsea relaxed in his arms but she was still scared. The agony on her face was apparent as she sorted things out in her mind.Calm down! Get a grip! she scolded herself.I have no reason to wait. Besides, I'm already almost naked on his bed. And I really do like him.

"Look at me, Chelsea," he said pulling her down to lay flat on her back. She covered her breasts with one arm. "I want to help you get comfortable. How about a massage? It will help you relax and feel better about me touching your body."

She was grateful for his patience and calming voice.This will be okay. Then I can decide if I want to stay or go. I don't have to do this.

"And if you have any doubts about the beauty of your body, you can trust that it is very beautiful." Her entire body became flush. "Your heart and mind got me very, very turned on to you tonight and after seeing you like this, I'm awestruck. I'm so incredibly aroused just looking at you." She scoffed and turned her head. "I'm serious, Chelse."

"What about your ex-girlfriend Danica? I'm bigger than her," she blurted and immediately regretted it.

"Fuck Danica. I don't give a damn about Danica. So what if you're thicker than she is?" Chelsea was startled by his anger. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to trust him. "I'm not comparing you to her. You're not Danica. Thank God, too. I don't want you to look like her. I want you to look like this. I love this. Why can't you just..." Brent's ranting was cut short when Chelsea sat up and flung her arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry. Please don't yell at me anymore," she said close to tears.

"Come here." Brent positioned Chelsea so that she was on her knees sitting straight up and he did the same. Their bodies matching legs to legs, torso to torso, face to face. "Relax. I want you to feel your heart beat and try to feel mine." She obeyed his request. "Feel me breathe and breathe with me." They were so close it was incredible, as if they were one being living off the same breath and the same blood supply. She had never felt so close to anyone. It was very relaxing and extraordinarily arousing to her. He wrapped his arms around her and moved his fingertips over her back giving her goosebumps. It had relaxed her just as he had hoped it would.

"How did you learn that?"

"It's like a tantric sex exercise."

Sex. It sounded so foreign to her. She still wasn't sure if she was up to it but she felt herself becoming more comfortable with the idea.

After a few more minutes Brent spoke. "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah."

"Lay on your stomach."

He moved his hands to her shoulders and began to massage. He moved down her back and arms, across her ass and down her legs and lingered at her feet for a while.I could definitely get used to this. she thought, smiling to herself.

"Roll over," he said simply and she did, covering her breasts at first but then slowly slid her arms to her sides. He smiled at that.

She couldn't figure him out. It was as if admitting that she was a virgin flipped some kind of switch inside of him. Suddenly, the guy that was tearing her clothes off and handling her so aggressively was now being so sweet and gentle.

He caressed her stomach and moved to her breasts kneading and massaging. He had found her sweet spot: her breasts. They were so sensitive and were aching for his touch. She was beginning to really enjoy the attentions he was giving her and felt less and less self conscious.

"Does this feel good?"

She nodded as he moved down to her thighs and slid his thumbs under either side of her panties and started pulling them down. Her eyes opened and watched him cautiously pull them down past her hips and past her freshly shaven pussy.

She felt her skin grow hot. He was staring at her naked body!

"You shave?"

The question threw her off at first. "This morning. I'd never done it before. You don't like it?"

"I'm surprised, but in a very,very good way."

Brent passed his hand down her belly to her mound and cupped her. The feel of his cool hand on her warm body was amazing and was becoming extremely aroused. "No one's ever touched you here before?" he said tenderly.

"No," she replied. Chelsea could tell he was happy about being her first.

Brent laid next to her on his side and kissed her as he held her soft flesh in his hand. He moved a finger between her lips and sunk into her wetness. She gasped into his kiss.

She found herself opening her legs to him almost automatically. His fingers slid up and down her sex and she moaned into his mouth as he kissed her.

"I want to ... " Brent paused. "I want to ... kiss you here," he finally said, studying her reaction. Chelsea didn't know what to say; she was just taking it all in. And she wasn't exactly sure what he meant anyway. "You will enjoy this. Do you trust me?"

She nodded. Brent slid down her torso planting kissed on her virgin flesh as he made his descent. He propped himself up between her legs and pulled one leg over his shoulder. She was terribly nervous and couldn't imagine what she was about to feel or why he wanted to do this to her.

Brent spent some time kissing and teasing her thighs before he moved in on his target. With great anticipation and patience, he parted her plump, freshly shaven lips with his tongue and Chelsea gasped. He moved his tongue up and down her slick folds. It was the most amazing feeling she'd ever had. And the most intimate thing she'd ever done.

Chelsea's hands grasped helplessly at the bed covers and writhed in ecstasy at this new and amazing sensation and couldn't help but moan and gasp.

He began focusing more attention on her little bud and began to hum in his mouth to cause a tiny vibration for her. Chelsea was so absorbed in the experience that she didn't notice that she was grinding her hips against his mouth. Finally after a minute of torture, he bore down and lapped at her feverishly sending her into an orgasmic fit of screaming and involuntary hip bucking.

He looked up at her with a sly grin and she turned her head and closed her eyes, still panting heavily. She felt a bit embarrassed at the way she had reacted.

He laid gently at her side. A sheer layer of sweat made her body glisten. "That was pretty intense, huh?"

She didn't respond. She was a bit uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"Look at me," he said turning her head to face him. "Don't be embarrassed, Chelsea. You were so incredibly sexy. You are so fucking hot in the heat." He made her smile shyly.

"Whatever," she said under her breath and closed her eyes.

"No, really, Chelse. That was so hot and you are so beautiful," he said softly.

She finally opened her eyes to him to see his dreamy gaze. After seeing this love stoned look in his eyes she grabbed at him and kissed him passionately. She wasn't used to getting compliments like that. And she certainly wasn't used to being cared for so delicately and lovingly. And the fact that he was completely gorgeous were a definite plus.

As they were kissing, he carefully climbed on top of her, kneading her breasts and tweaking her nipples causing Chelsea to cling to him more desperately. Brent moved down to her chest and began to feast on her sweet and salty lumps, licking the sensitive underside to her nipples and back again.

Brent pulled away and stood at the side of her bed. "Come here," Brent said.

Timidly, she sat on the edge of the bed in front of him. "I want to show you how my body reacts to you."

Chelsea's eyes widened. His arousal was apparent through his pants and she was mesmerized by it. Brent took her hand and placed it at his waistband silently urging her to undress him.

Slowly and curiously, Chelsea unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let them hit the floor. Boxer briefs. She had to lift the elastic band away from his body to pass over his manhood.

When his underwear joined his pants on the floor he stepped out of them and studied Chelsea's face. She wasn't sure what to do!

"Have you ever seen one face to face before?"

After a second or two she cracked a smile. "It doesn't have a face," she joked. Chelsea tried to conceal her smile until she heard him laughing. She was just trying to relieve some tension.

"Wow. That's very clever," he said making her feel better about making a joke in the middle of what they were doing. But the mood suddenly returned to serious. "You haven't though, have you?"

Chelsea shook her head. He was a generous 7 inches and uniformly thick, sticking straight out at her.

"Touch me, Chelsea," he said softly. There was a glint of hesitation in her eyes but she obeyed. She gently grasped at the member studying how it felt: soft and hard, smooth and rigid-all at the same time. She slid her nervous hand along his shaft to the head where she marveled at the difference in how it felt.