Chelsea's 18th Birthday Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her away. Did she do something wrong?

"Don't worry, Chelsea. You were doing fine. I just...want to keep going. Lay on your back."

Chelsea did and he followed her to the middle of the bed and positioned himself over her with his knees between her legs. "I need you," Brent said and kissed her neck. His cock pressing against her proved it. "It will only hurt for a little while and it will be easier if you relax and open up to me, my love."

She had forgotten all about the pain that was to come when she heard him call her that. She was taken aback at his words.Why did he say that, she wondered and closed her eyes awaiting his penetration. Then she felt his lips kissing all over her face.

As she felt him position the head over her opening, she tried her best to relax despite the pressure that caused her to wince. He pushed until he had the head in all the way. It was stretching her hymen, threatening to destroy it.

"You're doing so good, baby. Doing beautifully."

Chelsea's arms wrapped around him as he began to edge forward in a gentle rocking motion. He withdrew and pushed back in to this point several times to loosen and lube her up some more. She grimaced in pain but moaned because it was still somehow pleasurable.

He continued this way for a bit and said, "I'm about to go all the way in." He saw her eyes widen. "It's going to hurt."

"It already hurts."

"I haven't even popped your cherry yet, baby. Brace yourself." Out of fear and instinct, Chelsea clenched around the head of his cock. "You have to relax, my love."

He said it again! She released her grip and he thrust himself forward into her as far as he could go and Chelsea cried out in pain.

"Shh," he comforted her. "The worst part is over. Focus on what feels good. Okay?" He rocked slowly in and out of her and kissed and licked her breasts that were not riddled with goosebumps. Tears fell passively down her face and into her hair as she whined and moaned.

When her moans began to out number her whimpers, he sped up his pace and began fondling the tender flesh of her pussy. This set her on the course to her orgasmic destination. The passion was rising in her and her body began to contort, writhing and grasping at him desperately.

"Come for me, baby. Come for me. Come for me," he urged.

"Ahh ... " she screamed as she reached her peak and clamped down on him like a vice grip sending him into his own unmerciful orgasm. He rode her bucking and flailing body through their orgasms and collapsed on the bed beside her.

Both panting, drenched in sweet sweat, they lay apart catching their breath and basking in the after glow.

Finally, he reached over and wrapped his arm around her. "Are you alright?"

"That hurt so good," she finally managed to say.

"Happy Birthday." They both laughed and faded off into a deep sleep.

*~~~~~*Mixed POV*~~~~~*

It was 9 am and she was gone. At first he didn't notice anything different. Then he noticed he was laying in bed naked and the events of the previous evening flooded back into his head. He wanted to see her again. Now. But he knew he should wait.

It was barely noon when Brent couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to make sure she felt alright. Why had she left without saying goodbye or leaving a note?

He got a shower and got dressed. He knocked on her door but no one answered.Damn, he thought. He wanted to take Chelsea to lunch or dinner or something.

"Dude, what the hell?" Clay's voice startled him. "I wanted to play Madden but your door was locked at 11:30 last night. It's not like you got any pussy." Clay noticed Brent was standing in front of Chelsea's door. "Dude. You didn't. Tell me you didn't fuck the fat chick!"

"Fuck you, man. She's not fat. No, I didn't sleep with her. We just went to eat with my dad."

"Then what are you doing at her door and why was your door chained?"

"I slept in late and I was gonna ask her..." How much did he want Clay knowing? "...if she was gonna go running with me in the morning."

Cody's raised eyebrow communicated that he knew it was time to stop asking questions shut up.

"What?"

"I just don't see what you like about her."

Oh, shit. "Chelsea!" Brent saw her standing at the top of the stairs slack-jawed and red. How much had she heard? Chelsea turned around and ran back down the stairs almost in tears. "Chelsea, wait!" He knew she wasn't stopping. Brent lept down the stairs after her calling her name. He caught up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Let me go!"

"Wait, hold on a second!" She tried to shake loose as she cried. "Chelsea, calm down." Brent pulled her into the small walk-in janitors' closet and blocked the door. "Chelsea, what are you so upset about?" He held her until she stopped thrashing.

"I heard what you and Clay were saying about me," she cried. "Did you just use me to keep your Saturday night lucky streak alive for another week?"

"You think that's all that was, Chelsea?" He was furious now. "Is that all you felt like it was? A quick fuck? Was that all it was for you? I gave you everything I had last night! Everything!"

"You denied it to Clay!"

"Seriously, Chelsea? Seriously? Would youwant Clay knowing? I didn't think you would so I didn't tell him. And I wasn't going to ask you about running. I was going to ask you to lunch. I just don't want his nosy ass asking questions!"I need to calm down, he thought,before she never speaks to me again. "Do you understand?" He spoke more calmly now.

"I'm sorry." Brent opened the door and walked out. "Brent, I'm sorry," she cried out.

"Chelsea, I just need a few minutes, okay?" He walked out the front door and down the street.

An hour later, Brent found Chelsea sitting outside his door. Waiting for him.Wow. She stood up and watched him open his door and walk in, never looking her in the eye or uttering a word. Finally, before he closed the door he looked back at her and said, "You coming in?" She walked in without a word. He couldn't believe she had waited an hour for him. That was such a turn on.

When he shut the door he cornered Chelsea between it and the wall. He saw a glimmer of fear in her eyes before she lowered her head. That's not at all what he wanted.

"Look at me."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

He interrupted and put her hand on her face. "Don't. You have no reason to apologize. I should not have spoken to you that way. I'm sorry. I was very angry." She looked up at him, brow furrowed. "Do you understand what I was telling you earlier about last night?" She didn't answer. She seemed to be searching for one though. "Everything I did was genuine. Everything I said was true. And I need you to also understand that I have never made love like that before. And itcould have been fake on the inside but it wasn't. I was falling really hard for you last night. All day long, actually." She was nearly trembling.Why? Is she really that nervous? "Do you understand now?"

She nodded her head and a single tear escaped from her welling eyes. They were so beautiful like this. "Don't cry." Brent pulled her close and let her lay her head on his chest for a few moments. Then he realized that he had practically spilled his guts about how he was feeling for her but she hasn't exactly reassured him of hers. "Let's go sit down on the couch," he suggested.

He sat looking at her. "Do you regret what happened between us last night? Please be honest." Her thoughtful expression and averted eyes concerned him.

"It was the best night of my life," she said smiling shyly.Oh, thank goodness, he thought, relieved. "I was always so afraid of the first time and the...intimacy. It was so much easier than I had expected," she said just over a whisper.

He wanted to jump on top of her and drown her in kisses but he restrained himself. He was so glad to hear that. "So, that's really great. But, I need to know what's going on in your head. And in your heart. I mean, I know I'm not your type." Chelsea laughed. "But I'm really diggin' you, girl. I need to know if you're feelin' me, too." He could tell how uncomfortable the subject had made her.

Before she could answer, a voice came from the door behind her. "Dude, Chelsea, I'm sorry..."

Brent glanced past her.Damn it! Clay! I forgot to lock the door.

"Clay, beat it. We're talking. I'll call you."

"Alright."

When Brent was sure that he was gone he turned back to Chelsea. "Well?" Her nervous behavior was beginning to make himself nervous.

"I'm afraid to...to let go."

"You're afraid of getting your heart broken?"

She nodded. "You're afraid but you do want to, right? Like getting on a roller coaster. Every now and then it ends in tragedy but you still want to take that chance to experience the thrills."

"That was a pretty corny way of putting it, but I understand what you mean," she said teasingly. "I do want to. I mean. I do like you. A lot." She was turning him on again.

That's good," he said smiling. "That's very good." Brent leaned over and kissed her sweetly.

*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

Please vote if you liked this rendition of Chelsea's 18th Birthday! VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Your feedback fuels me and makes me want to continue what I do so PLEASE vote and leave comments!!!!