Chemistry

Story Info
Two students work overtime to tie up loose ends.
1.7k words
4.49
11.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa took her time transfecting her cell cultures with the experimental drug, focusing hard on not mixing up the groups. The results so far had been promising, and if this test went as planned, she could finally write her doctoral thesis. She didn't necessarily enjoy working on the weekends, but appreciated the quietness of the lab when no one was around.

A lock of golden hair slipped out from her ponytail. She struggled to push it back out of her eyes with her upper arm, keeping her hands sterile. All it did was knock out a few more strands into her face.

"Here, let me help you," a low voice drawled behind her. A warm, tender hand tucked the deviant strands behind her ear.

She turned around and saw his casual smirk tucked within the dark stubble of an unkempt face. "Christian? What are you doing here?"

His brown eyes sparkled with amusement. "Same as you, 'Lexa. Tryin' to graduate."

Christian and Alexa had been working in the same lab since their first year of graduate school, though she was majoring in biochemistry while he was studying organic chemistry. Their dissimilarities ended there, however. They had flirted nearly non-stop since the beginning, but neither had ever pursued the other more than good friends. Now, four and a half years later with graduation pending, the thought crossed Alexa's mind more and more frequently. But she'd never dare bring it up to him and risk their friendship.

Christian pulled up a chair at the bench he shared with her. He pulled some strangely shaped flasks from the shelf above them and began his own experiment. "I had fun at the party last night."

She blinked hard against her fading hangover as he mentioned their outing with the other fifth years in the lab. "Me too..." Memories of colorful shooters and dancing filled her head. His hands had been so warm on her waist while they danced. She nearly knocked over her only vial of treatment liquid. "Fuck!"

"Not at work!" he replied with a chuckle at her struggles.

"Ha! In your dreams."

He shrugged and stripped off his gloves. "Well this has to react for two hours so, I might go take a nap." He winked at her then walked out of the lab, long white coat swishing behind him like the sexy doctor in a tv drama.

Alexa went back to work focusing on her own project, finishing up the last treatments. She moved her cell plates to the incubator, cleaned up her bench, and slowly walked down the hall to the student offices. Christian was found at his desk, busily typing on his laptop. She walked by him to gather her things in her own cubicle, and heard the clicking of his dexterous fingers stop.

"Hey, 'Lexa?" he called to her.

His Tennessee accent always cut straight to her heart, echoing her homesickness for her own Appalachian hometown. They were both hundreds of miles from home, and often sought comfort in each other. She turned around to look at him, seeing his dark bangs slightly shading longing eyes. His whole demeanor seemed unfamiliar to her, though. "What's wrong, Christian?"

He walked over to her hesitantly. "'Lexa... I've known you a long time. And with us graduating soon... well, I might not see you again after that. I know we flirt and joke around with each other but," he paused. Gingerly he put a hand on her arm. "Have you ever thought about what we could be?"

Alexa stared at him in disbelief. It was as if he was reading her mind, but she tried to blow it off in case he was joking. "Christian! Not at work!" she mocked.

"No, I'm serious." He sat in her chair and gently pulled her towards him. "Haven't you ever wondered? We have such great times together, like last night... I can't stop thinking that maybe we could be something... more than friends."

"Oh, Christian..." she sighed and stared into his eyes. "I've wondered the same thing. Yes." Her gently spoken consent was all he needed to hear. He pulled her onto his lap, gently cradling her body in his strong, warm arms, and kissed her softly. But she hesitated. "Here?" she asked nervously, looking at the closed office door.

He pulled her hair down from its ponytail, letting the thick blonde waves cascade over her shoulders. "It's Saturday. No one ever comes in except you and me. And this place is full of years of memories of us. I can't think of anywhere better." He kissed her again and again, working his way down her neck. She leaned her head back, her arms locking around his broad shoulders.

It didn't take long for them both to submit to five years of suppressed desire. He grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it off over her head with urgency. The action messed up her hair, and he paused to take in her tousled blonde locks, wanting blue eyes, and soft pale skin. He bit his lip and softly ran a finger along the lace strap of her purple bra, smirking as a shy blush crept from her smiling cheeks down to her cleavage. Never before had he noticed her feminine figure beneath her daily uniform of jeans and band shirts.

"You are lovely," he whispered right into her ear, pressing her against him. She shivered and tugged at his shirt too, eager to have the favor returned. He obliged her, and she was equally awestruck by his toned, muscular chest and abs. His skin was tanned and supple across his broad chest and shoulders. She knew he biked to work every day but didn't realize he really worked out. There was still so much they didn't know about each other, and they both were eager to learn a different kind of chemistry.

He lifted her up in one arm and sat her on her desk, pushing piles of notes and books to the side with the other. Using his knee, he nudged her legs apart, pushing his body against her. He slid a hand behind her head as the force of his passionate kisses leaned her back until she laid flat on the desktop. Still cradling her head, he undid her jeans and slid them down her long, toned legs, revealing black lacy boyshorts that hugged the curve of her hips seductively.

A low growl of desire resonated as he climbed on top of her. She slid down the sweatpants he had carelessly thrown on this morning. He cursed himself inwardly for dressing carelessly, but she was happy they were so easy to remove. She grabbed his ass and made him grind the hard lump in the front of his shorts against her eager pussy.

Her wetness had already soaked through her own panties and now bled through to his boxers. He grabbed her hard as he felt her desire for him. "My god... 'Lexa..." He squeezed her breast tenderly but forcefully as he pressed his cock against her. "I've got to have you right now..."

In an instant they were both completely naked. Warm sunlight streamed in through the office window, glimmering off the thin sheen of sweat that coated their bodies as they stoked each other's passions. Instinct took over as the head of his cock found its way to her eager wetness. He gazed into her eyes tenderly, captivated by her. Her kindred soul, her heaving chest, her unleashed desire for him, he had no idea she could be like this.

She grabbed tightly onto his back and pulled him closer to her, aching to have him finally take her after all these years. He softly slid his hand up her quivering thigh, and gently entered her. The reaction was explosive. They grabbed and caressed each other, almost immediately falling into rhythm with each thrust. Her body yielded to his perfectly.

"Christian..." she moaned breathlessly.

For the first time in his life, he focused on his lover's pleasure more than his own. He leaned back off her slightly and slid a hand between them, his surprisingly delicate touch softly stroking her sensitive clit. He slowed his pace to prolong their desire, and bent down to softly kiss her hard nipples.

She moaned again, feeling the orgasm building inside her, and knew she wouldn't last long with his expert touch.

He could feel it too as her wetness twitched and squeezed against him with each long, deep stroke. Taken by passion, he wanted nothing more than her release. "Don't you hold back, 'Lexa," he commanded in his slow, husky tone. "Show me how long you've sat over here wanting me..." Christian thrust into her harder now, making sure she took all of him.

That was all the encouragement she needed. It had been too long since she had came and she had held in her feelings too long. She let out a moaning sigh as pleasure ripped through her like a tidal wave. Her body melted into his arms, and her mind was quieted to everything in the world except for him. Wetness gushed from her, and Christian did not relent in pleasuring her. He wore his familiar smirk as he watched her release.

Her every moan and movement was beautiful. She held on tightly to him and he was glad to be ground for the electricity that shot through her. Her sensual sounds and thrusts quickly set him over the edge as well.

"Christ, 'Lexa... OH!" he cried out as his cock twitched and released his passion inside of her quivering pussy. He didn't care if anyone else was in the building to hear them. He squeezed her tightly to him, their sweat mixing and sparks flying where their bodies touched.

He laid on top of her, and she relished the feeling of his weight against her body as she tried to sort her scrambled thoughts again. "Christian?"

"Yeah?" he whispered into her ear, kissing it and stroking her hair.

"I don't ever want to not be able to do this with you." Her words came out less than eloquently as she found her voice again.

He gave her a little squeeze. "Don't you worry, 'Lexa. I've always been yours."