All Comments on 'Cherished Girl Ch. 03'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This wasn't as much of a turn on, but it was a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Talk about Stockholm Syndrome

No this girl would want to have a family with someone who kept her as a sex slave, unless she was suffering from some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. But it’s a fantasy right?

HarmonyBlissHarmonyBlissover 3 years ago
I LOVE THE STORY

PLSSS,MOREEEEEEE:<

I really love the story author;thank u so much

What happen next?,i wish you do more chapter

Stay safe!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As fantasies go

This one’s pretty fucked up. Why would she want to stay with him? She would never be able to trust him with anything ever he’s psychotic and delusional she already knows that for a fact, either she has Stockholm Syndrome or she’s as dumb as a bag of fucking rocks.

Picture the scene ‘N’ years later “Hey, Dad there’s this girl I really like......”, “Stop, say no more kid, here’s the key to the basement it’s fully stocked, grab your coat and I’ll pull the van out of the garage....so what’s her address?”

There’s nothing wrong with enjoying that feeling of helplessness that you get with BDSM, or with being a sex slave IF that’s what you want. None of this **learning her true role in life** bullshit either. Get your freak on and enjoy sex however you want BUT staying willingly with a fucking nut job who kidnapped you for sex Hell No. this girl needs to get away from him and find herself a good Dom if she’s into kink.

Some fantasies are sexy and some are stupid and irrational looking through your story menu there’s a repeating *kidnapped and fucked* theme.

I prefer my fantasies to be achievable.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was more of fairytail than darkness but i loved it 5 stars

tdiddle101tdiddle101over 2 years ago

Just finished this series and enjoyed it. I don't think there's any doubt that Carissa's decision-making is compromised and faulty to say the least. Then again, that's part of what you'd expect from major stockholm syndrome. While I appreciate Tess (uk)'s point of view, I have to disagree with "I prefer my fantasies to be achievable." Fantasies aren't about 'what's achievable'. That's the whole point. Fantasies are designed to not have to work within the narrow boundaries of what society tells us is ok or what is merely 'achievable.' Imho between the stockholm syndrome and knowing that Anders is her baby's father, Carissa's decision at the end is more than understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He does not love her. At least not by my definition. He cares about keeping her and possessing her, sure. But to call it love feels like an insult to the concept. I detest all stories like these. Sad ending for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Honestly I was hoping she'd find a way to escape or maybe he could off himself like he threatened to in ch 2. The girl's reasoning was already compromised probably from the trauma so I don't blame her. Anders can go die in a ditch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
3406 Followers
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES