Cherished Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...want the baby?" Carissa said. At least she could form a coherent sentence now.

Anders nodded. "Yes, I very much want the baby."

"But...you can't keep me prisoner here anymore, Anders, not if we're going to have a family. I won't have my child grow up inside a windowless box, Anders. I won't. I'll kill myself before dooming our baby to that kind of life." Carissa was about to say something more when Anders sighed and put a fingertip to her lips before caressing her cheek.

"I know this, darling. I was prepared for this possibility, if it happened. Part of me was disapproving of the possibility of this happening. Part of me...yearned for it."

Yearned? That was a strong word to use. Was it true? Had Carissa awakened the good man inside Anders more than she had realized? Carissa took a shaky step back.

"Let me get this straight. You...you want me to have the baby, and you'll let me go? You'll let me have my freedom back?"

Anders stared at her, appraising. "If you swear to me that we will be a family, then yes. If you ever run from me, sweet girl, you know what I'll do. If I can't get you back, I'll take a gun and I'll turn it on myself."

"Stop talking like that! I promise not to leave you," Carissa insisted. She came up to him. She hugged him gingerly because her breasts and nipples were feeling so sore lately. "I want us to be a family. For that to happen though, you're going to have to get past your...hang-ups," Carissa finished uncertainly.

Anders cupped the brunette's pretty face and gave her his entire soul through the tenderness in his eyes. "I know this, Mein Schatz. For the sake of the baby, I will do what must be done. I promise you this. Wait here." He left and returned with something in his hand.

Carissa's eyes widened as she recognized her phone. He'd kept it hidden somewhere all this time.

"We will have to decide what to tell your parents...about where you've been all this time, about how you met me..." There was a dark humor in his tone. Carissa smiled uncertainly.

"Um...they probably think I've been kidnapped. I'm long overdue."

Anders' guilty look said it all. "This is truer than you know. After I...sequestered you in my home, I left a variety of clues in strategic places to put the authorities off the scent. Your parents have been frustrated by the lack of progress in the investigation into your disappearance. This is according to the private detective I've hired to keep tabs on them."

Carissa gaped, a sudden surge of anger rising. "Mom and Dad have been worried to death about me all this time and you've been spying on them?!" She'd already known he was capable of something like this, but somehow that didn't dampen the outrage. "So you've been stonewalling the investigation into my disappearance this whole time?"

The handsome Frenchman nodded with a Cheshire cat's smile. "You might phrase it that way, yes." He shrugged. "Some of the clues I planted even pointed to you...voluntarily going off the grid."

The young woman gasped. "When were you going to tell me all this?" She punched him in the shoulder—hard. He didn't flinch even as she winced and pulled her fist back.

"Do not be angry. I won't apologize for what I am, but I promise you this, darling—for the future of our baby, I will be something more."

"I want to believe you," she said uncertainly. She looked into his face as if she were searching for the perfect clue to the authenticity of his words.

"Then believe me. Trust in me," he said. Then he smiled, a genuine smile, no darkness hidden beneath. "I can't believe you are going to have my baby."

"Our baby," she corrected with a frown. He cupped her beautiful face and brushed his lips across hers.

"Our baby," he agreed. "Speaking of babies," he said with dark humor, "let's review what's involved in making one." Carissa gasped as he pulled her out of the bathroom and toward the master bedroom. He tugged her onto the bed as he laid back. His cock stood up, as tall and erect as a flagpole. He gestured at his rigid phallus, the veins throbbing with desire.

Since discovering that he would be a father, Anders had already begun to act differently. It wasn't just the joy on his face. It was the humor in his voice. So many subtle things that combined to tell Carissa that maybe, just maybe, this life-altering news had shattered Anders' existence in the best way possible. The lithe brunette straddled her lover's penis. She grasped the base of it, guiding it inside her pussy as her cunt lips smacked onto his crotch, as she bottomed out on his manhood. She groaned, her hands caressing his muscular chest as she began a rhythm, fucking herself on his lap. The contented man cupped her breasts, squeezing gently. She moaned.

"AAAHHH! They're sore, Anders. Please, I'm pregnant!" She clasped his wrists and drew his hands away from her chest. "Be gentle." She slowly let him move his hands back up to her tits. He was very, very careful this time, just resting his palms over her nipples so that he could feel the aroused pink tips. "Touch, babe, but please don't squeeze," she sighed. He did, careful to cup her young breasts without squeezing. He showed her such care. Tenderness. Of the old Anders, fierce and unyielding...there wasn't even a trace, at least for the moment.

As Carissa leaned forward, her cunt slurping up his cock inside her wet folds, she moaned and actually dared to hope. Her ass bounced on his lap as she impaled her young snatch again and again and again, relishing in the feel of his girth so deep inside her, straining in her like a thrusting sword of silken-steel flesh. Her cunt gripped that shaft possessively. Eagerly. If she was his, well, he was also HERS. She rode him to a pair of climaxes neither would ever forget.

"Ooooh Anders. Ahhhh!! Yes! Yes!! Will you come inside me, please? I want to feel your cum inside me. Oh god, oh Anders...I'm...oh FUCK...I'm COMING." Her fragrant fluids gushed and coated every inch of her lover's shaft. She writhed on his dick, squealing his name. Within a few minutes Anders was groaning, erupting deep in her slit, cum spurting and spurting until her insides felt a familiar, viscous warmth. She moaned as his cock softened inside her, leaving her love-chute drenched in his masculine cream. An image burst into her mind, of a possible future. A future with a family, with freedom, and with an Anders that she could finally, fully love.

**********

THE END

**********

I hope you enjoyed the final conclusion of Cherished Girl. Thanks to everyone who read, rated, or gave feedback. Remember, sometimes it's a good thing to indulge your fantasies, even the darker ones. May your own darkest fantasies bring you satisfaction too.

~gaggedKitty

12