Cherry's Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoftBrie
SoftBrie
326 Followers

When I came, I involuntarily stopped sucking Cole as I threw my head back to moan big time and push back hard into Lee to give me a strong finish. I reached down with one hand to flick my clit for extra kick.

When I stopped, Cole grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head down on the couch. I lay on my back; he began jacking off.

"Open your mouth," he commanded. He said to Lee, "Let's paint her together."

"I'll open my mouth if you call me a filthy whore," I told him.

"Okay, you filthy whore, open your fucking mouth," he said.

"Oh, Cole," I moaned with pleasure as I complied.

Cole and Lee stood over my head, side by side, making themselves come right above my face. I squirmed under them, playing with my clit, going faster and faster as we interacted.

I lifted one hand to touch Cole's balls. I asked, "What do you say, Cole? What kind of woman does this for you?"

I lay there with my mouth open, tongue out, using my hands on my pussy while they got my facial ready.

Cole said, "A cunt, a cum smeared cunt."

"Perfect, big guy. Make me a cum smeared cunt," I replied, whimpering as I spoke, flaying my clit while I wiggled beneath them, near orgasm again.

When they both came, close together, I was again sprayed with warm, wet cum across my face, this time much of it directly in my mouth. While the guys quieted down, I used my tongue to stir it around, to blow bubbles and paint myself too, giggling the whole time with delight.

I didn't have to move to take on the next two, Byron and Todd. Byron mounted me, reestablishing the wonderful rhythm that I'd had before. Todd nudged my head over the edge of the couch, wanting to fuck me all the way down my throat.

"Here it comes, long blonde cocksucker," he said as his dick dove in.

The ride was smooth with incredibly intense feelings radiating from the two pricks in me, elevating me almost into a trance. They fucked me hard and fast, but I didn't feel it like that. Rather, I was floating in the clouds, warmed by the intense motions of the three way coupling.

I reached up to put my hands on Todd, holding his upper thighs as he pumped his dick into my mouth. Combined with Byron's stroking inside my cunt, I was in heaven.

When they came, my orgasm followed right away, an explosive whirlwind mix of their grunting with each cum spurt, my thrashing and squealing, and the loud cheering from the others.

I sat up as soon as I could. I let the cum in my mouth escape, dripping down my body, while I put one hand in my pussy to find more.

"In my videos, I was quite a cumslut," I reminded them. "I was known for it."

I smeared the cum all over my front, playing with my tits teasingly as I made myself sticky. When I was nicely coated, I looked around to see who had a hard-on.

"Brad, you're nice and stiff. Are you thinking about one of my movies again?"

He nodded, then walked over to me for another suck off. My mouth alternated with his own hand job.

"Am I the most depraved woman you ever covered in spunk?" I asked.

He smiled, jerking hard, "Yeah, you certainly are." He went faster, grunting, gasping.

"Worth waiting ten years?" I asked, then resumed sucking his cock, switching with hand pumping.

"Definitely," he could barely say it.

"Then you should spit on me," I suggested.

The guys got all excited about that as Brad leaned forward and spit on my hands to keep them wet for the hand job.

I looked up at him, saying, "You can do better than that."

He spit in my face, slapped me across the nose with his cock, and then had a huge erotic spasm as his orgasm overtook him. While he came, I leaned in so my face was close, to get soaked all the more. Three others stepped up to spit on me and add to the cum dump while I laughed excitedly and continued to smear my body with their jizz.

"You guys are catching on," I shouted excitedly, laughing.

When they were done, I was glistening with cum and spit, very happy with how it felt and how the men were looking at me.

"Anybody have a pet name for me now?"

They yelled out various things. My favorite new one was, "sperm leaking spit gash."

"Let's go on the bed," I suggested. I pointed to Jerry because he had one of the longest cocks in the room.

I directed him. "Long Dong Jerry, on your back please, in the middle." When he was in place, with his XL prong pointing up, I climbed on, straddling him, sitting on him backwards, using one hand to guide his cock into my butt hole.

I rested back, hands behind me, while he started to fuck my ass right away. I moved my feet to his thighs so I could use my legs to bounce myself with his cock going deeply into my ass on every down stroke.

"How's it feel, hmmm?" I asked him, playfully.

"Fucking great," he gasped.

Laughing and panting, I asked, "Do you like to shove your dick up my ass?"

"No lie, I love going up your ass like this."

I was really feeling it, the heat enhanced by his words, responding only with "mmmm..." as I continued to pump away on his rod.

Everyone stood around the bed, watching what I was doing, jerking themselves, calling out to me with their ideas.

Jack wanted to double up. "Two in your ass. Can you do it?"

I was panting so hard as I nodded yes, motioning for him to merge in.

I pulled my legs back so he could easily see how Jerry's cock was fitting in my asshole.

"Can you get your dick in on top of his?" I asked. I had experienced that in movies, but I wasn't sure I could still do it.

No problem, Jack made it work, using a generous smearing of lube, poking his dick into me above Jerry at the top of my stretched asshole.

I put my head back, moaning and gasping with the short strokes by Jerry and Jack as they occupied me together. Jerry was underneath and I was looking up, so I couldn't see him, but his motion and breathing told me he was having a good time.

"Pump me you slut," he called, letting me know he cared.

And I could see Jack's delight as he humped into my ass too, both wiggling dicks competing in the tight space. He was staring at the action with an amazed look on his face.

"Jack, what's happening?"

He didn't disappoint. "Two big cocks fighting to share your anal fuck hole."

It got better as the others pressed in to see exactly what I was doing, coming close enough for me to suck dick as they knelt by my head and fed it to me.

There was always someone playing with my tits too, holding them as they tried to bounce around.

And they learned to love calling me names.

I was gasping and moaning with the motions, thinking about how to get another cock in my pussy. I absorbed their taunts and pet names, adding enormously to my arousal. They really got into it.

"Cherry, you're a big horny twat," one said.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"It's the two cocks in your ass and the third in your face, you twat."

We both laughed as others chimed in.

"And the cum dripping out of your mouth," someone added.

"And the pussy juice soaking the bed," yelled another.

"Thank you, I love it all," I told them, ending with an out of control deep moan.

"Let me turn over," I requested. Jack and Jerry withdrew so I could flip. When I faced Jerry, I pushed backward to slide my cunt onto his dick, very easy. Then Jack had his opportunity.

"Fuck me both places, you bastard. Make me feel it," I urged.

My asshole was on top now, open to be screwed. Jack's first few strokes went there, followed by harder and deeper strokes in my pussy, shared with Jerry. He did a few cycles in each place as he went from one to the other. My sloppy wet cunt took two dicks very easily.

More cocks went in my mouth at the same time. All I had to do was hold my head still with my lips puckered; the guys did the work of rapidly fucking me in the mouth, overloading me with cum.

They also provided a shower of dirty names.

"Take it in the mouth, you cocksucking cum whore," was typical, words that helped me get hotter and hotter.

"Get ready Cherry! My cock's ready to blow a load in your cum face."

"Tell me more," was all I asked.

Jack banged a final hard flurry of cock force into me as he came in my pussy, then withdrew.

Troy, the last man who hadn't had a turn with me, took over from Jack, eager to do the same things in my ass and cunt.

Jack gave me his cock to lick clean, tasting myself along with his unique flavors.

Jerry, on the bottom, started to sound like he was going to come so I humped and gyrated harder to help him.

"I want your cum, give it to me," I insisted, urgently.

Troy opened a little more room so Jerry and I could make it happen, ending with a huge grunt and groan from Jerry as he added his cum to my pussy. He rested there for a few minutes; I could feel the wet as his softening dick dropped out of my slit. Troy kept going, non-stop.

Jerry got out from under, replaced by a new man, whose hard cock quickly got going in my cunt. Everything was great for me as the men doubled up in my ass or pussy, making rapid changes that kept me inflamed.

The sensations in my lower spaces were so intense, I wanted heavy action by the others in my mouth too.

"Fuck my mouth," I gasped. "Fuck it. Gag me with your cum," I urged, squealing as I felt something new in my ass. They worked hard to please me, to make it happen.

As a cock pushed into my pussy, I heard, "Now you're going to get it, you fucking whore."

"Don't waste time telling me about it, fuck me like you mean it," I shot back, demanding their utmost.

The number of men, the urgency of their sexual actions along with the general excitement of the scene took over my body with a series of powerful orgasms. Some of the men came at the same time as me, others just fucked me as vigorously as they could while the orgasm was going on.

Sometimes I could feel two dicks in my ass or pussy, or one in each, while I always had at least one in my mouth, pulsing deeply in my gullet. Cum spurted down my throat, on my face, on my front and back, and all over around my pussy and ass. Internal cum deposits soon found their way out when another hard dick took over the space or the liquids flowed by gravity as I was moved around and turned.

"Look at that epic creampie, look at her cunt drip," an amazed voice let me know what they were seeing.

There was so much action, I couldn't keep track of anything, who was doing what. I felt the sensations of the marvelous pricks dancing inside me, the cum surges from their orgasms, and my own out of control shuddering, twisting, arching, and moaning as I had my orgasms.

I heard their taunts as they enjoyed the freedom to call me erotic pet names to expand my pleasure and theirs.

When we quieted down eventually, they lay with me on the bed or sat further away, everyone amazed at the ferocious energy of that coupling by all of them with me. A few hands were lightly stroking me, someone was petting my hair.

"Cherry Pussy, you're amazing. The videos are great but so lame compared to this party."

I watched my video on the opposite wall, where the screen showed younger-me still busy with a pack of men, inspiring another round of fun with the guys.

I got an empty champagne bottle from the bar and brought it to a spot on the edge of the bed. Sitting there, peeled the label off the neck of the bottle, then put it in my pussy, delighting in the feeling of the smooth glass. I worked it in and out, swaying my body, tossing my head back and forth, moaning and crying out.

Someone behind me on the bed reached around to cup my tits. I didn't know who it was, but his hands did good things for me.

I circled my fingers on my clit, twirling and tweaking as my passion rose again. Head back, I moaned and gasped as I moved my fingers faster and faster. The bottle went in and out, coated with my slime. The hands from behind me pinched my nipples and squeezed my boobs constantly.

I whined and complained, "Playing with my tits is a good start, but don't any of you shitheads know what to do with a woman in heat?"

The first response was Todd who rushed to me, and shoved his hard cock in my mouth where it immediately began to spurt cum. He was so ready, quickly dumping his load in me and backing off. I kept going with the bottle and fingers, even more excited by the cum dripping from my lips.

Ed and Jerry joined me, both hard again. Ed knelt on the bed to put his dick in my mouth, while Jerry pushed in between my legs, competing with the bottle, stretching to use his cock tip to add to the stimulation of my clit. The hands on my jugs went away as Jerry pushed me flat on the bed, my legs still hanging over with my feet on the floor.

Ed adjusted his position to hose my mouth deeply, bitch slapping me with his cock between strokes. Jerry pushed the small end of the bottle into my ass, then fucked my pussy with rising excitement. I kept my fingers going on my clit without disturbing Jerry's actions.

Jerry came in my cunt and Ed in my mouth, a minute apart. Jerry brought his dick to my mouth, using it to slap my face and spread the cum around.

"Nothing like mouth sloppy seconds," someone said.

I laughed, "That's more like it. Who's next? Room for two more."

Lee got between my legs, but I insisted, "Don't I get a pet name for this?" blocking him with my hand, waiting.

"No way, bitch, you get to beg for it," he practically shouted, startling me.

The other guys perked up, "Yeah, right, damn straight, fuckin-A!"

I was thrilled. "Oh, yes Lee. I want your cock, I want your cum. Please, please fuck me, come in me. Please?"

"That's better, cum whore. Now I'll give you a proper drilling."

He shoved his cock in me so hard I gasped. We went at it really hard and fast, fucking like possessed animals, but I wanted something even more.

I yelled to everyone, crazed, out of breath, "Come on my face and tits. I'm so hot, soak me with it."

Todd, Cole, and Troy gathered around my head, jacking off. They pumped themselves relentlessly joining the frantic motion of Lee and me. They were straining, panting and groaning to come.

"That's so perfect," I moaned. "Come for me, right on my face and tits, frost me totally..."

They didn't all come at once, but it worked beautifully for the five of us. My orgasm almost tore Lee out by the root, but he recovered and filled my pussy with a geyser of cum, a crashing ocean wave. He gave a strangled scream when he did it, a primitive, extreme expression.

He then shoved a hand into my cum packed twat, scooping a handful, and slapping my face with it. I was startled but exhilarated as the slap merged with my climax.

The other three ended like I'd requested, coating my face and tits with plenty of cum.

"Put your dicks in my mouth. I want every last bit of cum." I lay back, mouth open.

I took each of them in for clean up, encouraging them to smear their wet hands on me or to fling the last drops into my face.

I was cum glazed, a deep layer, using my hands to spread it everywhere.

Next I chose Jack and Byron, nearby on the bed but totally soft. "Come on," I called to them.

I told Jack, "Dangle it in my mouth. You won't be soft for long."

Sucking a flaccid cock is entirely different. All the power and urgency is replaced by a tenderness, soft, smooth and warm, limply engaging. I really enjoy that phase, but of course the goal is to get it hard again for its real purpose.

I could feel the change with Jack, an increased firmness, greater length, the start of probing movements, in and out. I used my tongue and lips while reaching one hand between his legs to cup his balls, very gently.

Jack was ready again, pumping my mouth, pushing into my throat.

"Fuck my twat Jack. My pussy needs you."

He transferred his shaft to my cunt while Byron brought his soft one to my mouth for the same treatment. Each man could watch the other doing me, at close range, speeding up the process. The result was two more yummy cum shots.

Jack admitted, shaking his head and grinning, "That's number three, more than usual."

Byron said it differently, "Cherry the Cumslut sure gets results."

I stood up and embraced both of them, very sweet guys.

Brad had been watching from the bed as I took on his whole team. He hatched a plan.

He got up to speak briefly to three of the men who then got some neckties to use to tie me to a soft chair.

"Okay, happy slut, we're going to finish you off in a big way," Brad said.

I clapped my hands and jumped up and down with excitement, "Oh boy, oh boy..."

They positioned me across the arms of the upholstered chair, facing down, with my hands tied behind my back. My legs reached the floor, but my ankles and knees were tied to spread me open. My head dangled over the other arm.

"Beg for it, cum dump cunt," Brad demanded.

"I want every one of you bastards to fuck me royally then come on my face."

One by one they fucked my pussy or my ass in the tied position. My mouth was used too, until someone was ready to come. Then I got the shot directly on my face, usually so it would drip down slowly, coating me.

I licked up what I could when cum settled in the areas around my mouth.

"The cum lapping gash can't get enough," observed one of the men with general agreement from the rest.

Many of the guys slapped my butt before starting to fuck me, I could feel the red areas, a feeling that added a lot to the stimulation.

My arousal grew and grew until I was having small orgasms, one after another as the hosing continued. I twitched and yelped, but couldn't change the way I was tied and couldn't stop coming.

Hot ass, hot pussy, delicious feelings of my spanked butt cheeks and the jizz running off my face. How could I not orgasm?

"Drink the cum, you nasty whore." I loved hearing it.

"Take my dick in your ass, cum sucker." I was so hot.

"Look here, cunt. Here's another shot for you." I opened my mouth to take it.

Finally there was only Brad. All the others had had their fun, coming once, twice or more in all the ways I was on offer. I was oozing cum from everywhere. My face was spackled. I felt reamed, slammed, and hosed in every hole.

I was totally happy in every way, but wondered what Brad was going to do.

He untied me, pulled me to the bed and threw me down on my back.

"Oooo, now I'm going to get it," I said, giggling, to much laughter.

Brad mounted me and fucked my pussy mightily. I pulled my legs back, holding my ankles as I drew my knees all the way to my chest.

"Oh, so deep. Ummm, go for it, cowboy." I humped strongly back against his powerful strokes. Our cheering section yelled at Brad to do it harder, deeper, to make me feel it like never before, just what I wanted.

When Brad started to cum, he drew his dick from my cunt and sprayed up my body, wetting everything, my pussy, belly, tits, and face, all in one incredible spluge. After that blast, he brought his dick to my mouth, I opened so he could squeeze the last drops onto my tongue.

I fell back, wrapped my legs around Brad's waist, and kept him in a scissor hold while I used my hands to come once again.

When I went off, I was out of control, thrashing my body, throwing my head left and right, wailing and moaning, spraying fluids, a really big one.

We both slumped on the bed, fucked out, while receiving a standing ovation.

After resting for a few minutes, I got up and staggered to the shower, followed by some of the men. In the warm spray, I slowly washed, still playing with myself to express remaining feelings and incidentally to entertain the men. I was interrupted by Cole who wanted to come again.

"Watching you got my engine running, I can't quit. So, cocksucking whore, how about you suck me off?"

"Well, Cole, since you asked nicely," I said, with affection in my voice. "Anyway, I owe you for a few good ones tonight."

SoftBrie
SoftBrie
326 Followers