Cherry's Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my knees, sucking Cole as rapidly as I could, enjoying the shower water raining on me, I got my last mouthful of cum for the evening. When I had it all, I showed everyone, then spit it on my boobs, using both hands to distribute it around.

Jack praised me. "You are the greatest schlong slurping cum slut, ever," he announced, starting another round of applause.

I blew a kiss to Jack, then everybody.

After I washed again, one final rinse and the show was over.

They all helped me dry off, with big fluffy towels, keeping the close and sensuous contact going, not wanting the party to end. I stood in the center, turning around with my arms in the air, legs slightly spread, allowing them to push towels into my every crack and crevice until I was all dry.

The intense sexual energy of the party gradually settled into low embers of lingering affection. I dressed but didn't leave. The men treated me very well - including a call to Room Service to get me a late night selection of restorative food and drink.

They chatted with me in a friendly, quiet way until Brad said it was time to go. Everyone stood up, I went down the line, with a hug and kiss for each man.

Brad took me downstairs to the main entrance. He gave me a little blue Tiffany shopping bag. It was heavy for its size.

"For you, from our very grateful team."

I teared up, hugged him. I didn't even have to open it to know it was something wonderful.

When the limo arrived for the trip home, Brad said, "We'll be back next quarter. We're almost always the top performers."

I took his hands and we stood close together for a moment.

"It's a date," I promised, sealing it with one last kiss.

"Good night, Cherry," he said, wistfully.

~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~