Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued this for a bit, and her breathing became faster. She started to grasp my belt and used her hands to caress my cock through my pants. I pushed her hand away, and then dropped to my knees off the bed, with my eyes looking straight up that beautiful short skirt. I positioned myself directly in front of her knees; then I slowly pushed them apart with my hands. She was wearing bikini panties (no thongs then), and they were taught against her pussy, outlining her lips, and wet. I moved in closer, breathing onto her wet panties, then put my arms on her hips and pulled her onto my mouth. She gasped a little, and then she sighed as I began to lick her through the wetness of her panties. I used my tongue vigorously, swirling it against her lips and concentrating on the point at the top where I could sense her hard little clit standing out underneath the nylon. I continued this for maybe 5 minutes, and then hooked my hands into the waist band of her skirt and pulled it down. She arched her butt off the bed to allow the skirt to freely move down her legs to the floor. And then she pulled her panties off herself, interrupting my attention to her pussy for just a second or two. I immediately put my face right back against her, licking her and inhaling that wonderful musky scent. Soon, Cheryl was panting and then moaning. I took one hand and put a finger inside her as I continued to lick her. I curled the finger upwards and began massaging the spongy g-spot area, quickening my tongue strokes. Cheryl was writhing now, pulling my head in tighter, moaning and saying my name. And then she came. It was all I could do to keep my tongue glued to her pussy as she arched and shook while nearly screaming. I was glad for what I had learned over the years. Cheryl collapsed onto the bed. I stood up, removed my clothes and lay next to her. I held her close until she was able to catch her breath. She turned and looked at me, then pulled me on top of her, grasping my cock and pulling it inside her.

This same Cheryl was standing there now. She was wearing tailored slacks, a white silk blouse, expensive jewelry, and this big shit eating grin. We both laughed at how she had suckered me in. Then she sat down, ordered a glass of chardonnay, leaned over and said "This time the hotel is on me."

12