All Comments on 'Cheryl Ch. 02: Coming to Terms'

by VictorN55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigBadJake40BigBadJake40about 8 years ago
Well written and very erotic,

Loved your story, it's not what I think of as Porn, as the background story is full as are the Characters. But just the right amount of hot dirty talk between the father and daughter, to get us aroused and hard.

I can see this going much further and am looking forward to reading the next chapter in their lives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my daughter came back home because--

my wife was killed in a car wreck.i was home alone..it was lonely as hell.my daughter asked if it was ok to move back home&i jumped at it.i was lonely.there is no one left in the family its just me&my daughter.no relatives alive.this made me&my daughter really close.i was in my room alone I heard my daughter at the door.she said dad I want to talk to you.she had a strange look in her eye.she said its just me&you now.she had on a robe&she dropped it on the floor.she was naked.she was shaking&rubbing her belly.she said no one else is going to have you im your woman now.grunt im cumming im going to fuck you.she came over&grabbed me &jumped in bed.grunt groan she went wild.we did everything we started 69then she wrestled me&got on top she is strong as hell.she took over.she said I love you&i am going to take care of you because I am your woman now.grunt groan gaaaa im going to keep cumming&again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick

You sick fuck, that was hot. Now I want to more than fantasize about fucking my daughter. Sure this ain't for real?

ThitabeThitabealmost 8 years ago
Great story

I have just reread this story for the 2nd time and loved it just as much as I did the first time. I still see a lot of story to write. There are at least 3 more chapters that I can see in the future. 1) you wrote about them going away for a week at the cabin 2) you wrote about him watching her take on 2-3 young men at the same time and 3) her daughter is away at college, I can see a possible threesome with her daughter when she comes home for Summer break. Any of these 3 chapters would be great reading as long as you continue to write as well as you have. Keep up the great work.

DEvilLoynisDEvilLoynisover 7 years ago
So far so good

Keep it in the family, don't start adding random people unless it's just as a tease like the delivery guy. And of course adding the granddaughter would be great.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
I would love it more if it was less "see spot run" so much.

It is a great story. You have your own style.

There are some areas where it seemed a bit childish in the wording. What I mean is the words were not needed. Explaining the obvious gives readers a pause of "duh" for a few seconds.

Otherwise it was a great story.

4Stars!

LovingMe23LovingMe23almost 5 years ago
Dripping

This has me soooo freaking wet! Wish I had a guy here to fuck me. Love it when I read about a woman loving on a guys ass. I want more!!!

jsmangisjsmangisabout 3 years ago

Great story! I know this as written some time ago, but if you ever decide to add another chapter to this tale, how about adding a three-way with his granddaughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely paced story, you definitely have a knack for writing about love, it definitely got a rise out of us. We had to stop and make some mad mind blowing passionate love of our own before continuing on to part 2. Then we did it again. My wife just said, "Never stop writing!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cheryl Previous Part
Cheryl Series Info