Cheryl Ch. 02: Coming to Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come to a stop. Her legs trembled beneath me as I released them while I slowly removed my cock from her. She gave me look of bewilderment as her body spasmed with aftershocks.

'P...put...put it...put your cock in my mouth.' She whispered shakily as she tried to collect her thoughts.

As I removed my still oozing cum glazed cock from her vagina, a long thick strand of my cum hung off the tip of my cock stretching down to her clitoris, which then broke away and clung to her chin and hung to her breasts as she took me into her eager mouth.

She moaned with pure pleasure as her tongue worked around the tip as she sucks the remaining cum out of my cock.

Again I look at her with deep love and adoration as I reach down between her legs and insert two fingers into her drenched and dripping vagina. Her legs shuddered and unconsciously tried to close as she continued to suck and drain my cock with a lustful hunger.

She shuddered again as I removed my fingers. Then as I looked into her eyes, I took my fingers into my mouth and sucked them enthusiastically. Our combined essences are sweet to the taste. She smiled at me as she started to lick my shaft from the base back up the tip, curling her tongue around it with relish.

I got up, leaned down, and raised her chin, and then with my fingers I collect the strand of cum hanging from her chin and fed it to her, and then kissed her with a deep smouldering passion. I then stood and looked down at her. She looked back at me with a well fucked look on her face as she places her hand over her vagina. I smiled.

'D..dad, I supposed to rock your world. Not you rocking mine.' She said breathlessly.

'You will get your turn.' I chuckled.

'Did you do this to mom? Rock her world, I mean?' She asked.

'Yes I did. Especially when we were trying to have you. When she let me know that she was ovulating we would fuck at least four or five times a day. I would fuck her in the morning, come home for lunch and fuck her again, and then fuck her two or three more times at night.' I told her as my mind wandered back.

'I don't think I could do that again. We were both very young then.' I added.

'Oh dad, that is so beautiful to know that that's how I came about.' She paused. 'I miss mom.' She said as she held me close.

'I do too' I said quietly.

'Do you think she would be mad at us?' She asked.

'No. She would be happy about this as long as I don't hurt you.' I said as I thought about her.

We both had laid silent, absorbed in our thoughts.

'Okay, I am going to order dinner. Do you have any preference?' I asked her as I stood unsteadily.

She shook her head. 'Just your cock.' She said dreamily as she let my hand slip through hers..

I smirked as I moved over to the kitchen counter. I looked at her as I call. She stared at me bemused. I smiled back. I then placed the order and hung up and returned to her.

'What's so funny?' I asked.

'Nothing.' She said with giggled and blushed deeply.

'Okay, out with it.' I said to her.

'Okay... It's you.'

'Me?' I ask mystified.

'Yes you.' She replied.

'What about me?'

'God you are pushy. Okay...its... it's just that I have only been with four other men before you. I thought Andy was great in bed. But you are the best fuck of my life. Who would have thought that my dad would be such an amazing, fuck?' She blushed again.

I had always imagined Cheryl to be a sexually liberated woman. But now I knew for sure that she was and would be amenable to explore more.

I smiled. 'Well you are quite a wonderful fuck too. It's you that inspires me. Previously only your mother was able...' I left the sentence unfinished.

She stood and put her arms around me as she press her pelvis against mine, my now flaccid cock pressed against her belly. She then stood up on her toes and placed kiss on my cheek.

'I am going for as shower before the food arrives. Coming?' She asked as she extended her hand to me.

I took her hand and followed her into the bathroom. We let the hot water rain over us as we stood in the oversized glass door and wall multi-head shower. Using a sponge, we soaped and lathered each other. I squat to wash her legs and watched as a stream of cum slid down her leg. She giggled as she looked down. I washed her legs, her sweet vagina and anus. I then stood and kissed her lightly.

Cheryl then squatted before me and obsessed on my genitals with the sponge, rinsing it, and then stuffed my flaccid organ into her mouth as she soaped my legs and through the crack of my ass.

She then stood and turned me back around. 'I love you.' She said as she stood up on her toes and then kissed me deeply.

I turned off the water and we then dried each other with warm plush towels. Just then the lobby buzzer sounded. Naked, I went out and answered it.

Cheryl had put on a short white terrycloth robe and brought one out for me which I put on. She sat at the kitchen counter when a short time later there was a knock at the door. I grabbed the cash and opened the door.

A svelte looking young man stood at the door holding an insulated carrier. He pulled out a box and handed it to me as he looked over my shoulder at Cheryl. He then took the cash and counted it out and prepared to give me the change.

'Keep the change.' I told him.

'Thank you, sir. Enjoy the rest of your very pleasant evening.' He said as he took a final look over my shoulder and then left.

I closed the door and turned in time to see Cheryl close her robe over her breasts.

'Cheryl, were you flashing that young man?' I asked incredulously.

'Flashing suggests that I did this.' She opened her robe to show her breasts and then closed it quickly. 'No I did not flash him. I just opened it like this.' She said as she opened her robe and left it open.

I rolled my eyes. 'You are behaving like a teenager.' I told her as I placed the box on the counter.

'You make me feel like one.' She replied as she set out two plates and placed two slices on each plate. I retrieved the wine glasses and topped them up.

'Well I am sure you gave him a hard-on. He probably went away having all kinds of MILF fantasies.' I told her.

'Dad!' She says appalled. 'Do I look that old?'

'No you don't, you look young in my eyes. But you may be to him. He looks to be as old as Ashley.' I told her as I took a seat beside her.

'Did that make you jealous?' She asked.

'No, but it would be interesting watching you getting fucked by a young man or two, or maybe three all at the same time.' I told her.

'Really...?' She replied, and then paused from taking a bite of her slice of pizza.

I looked at her with a smirk as I took a bite from my slice.

She sat back processing what I had just said to her. I noticed that she had squeezed her legs together. I knew then that the thought had made her hot. She sat in silence as she ate her pizza while casting furtive glances at me.

After we finished eating, I topped up our glasses and moved back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and reached for the TV remote.

Cheryl stopped my hand. 'You won't need that. She said as she straddled my lap and looked down into my eyes as she cupped my face.

'I had promised that I would fuck you tonight. Now is that time.' She said as she moved her vagina lasciviously against my growing penis.

We then kissed each other passionately, our tongues danced together as our lips locked on each other's. Our passions grew and intensified before she suddenly broke our kiss.

She removed her robe, and then removed mine. Looking so very beautiful, she then urged me to lie back on the couch lengthways. Then as I done with her, she placed my inside leg over the back of the couch, and put my other foot on the floor.

She then leaned over my outer leg and took my growing cock in her hand and began by placing soft kisses and licks from tip to base as she slowly stroked it. Then raising my scrotum, she began to explore my anus with her mouth, probing the opening with her tongue as I parted my legs further apart.

I let out a murmur of pleasure as I felt her wet tongue rim me as she attempted to probe deep into my anus. She moaned against my anus and then she shift focus on the area between my anus and scrotum, her breath hot on my skin, all while pumping my burgeoning cock in her hand.

'I love your muskiness.' She purred as she glanced up at me.

She then began to suckle my testicles, working them around in their sack as she took one and then the other into her mouth. I let out a groan as the pleasures of her mouth sent me soaring.

She then worked up my length which had become hard and very swollen and pulsated hotly in her hands. Then she looked up at me as she took my cock into her mouth. Inch by inch she took me until I am in her throat and her lips deep in my pubic curls. She then lifted her head ever so slowly as my flesh rolled out of her throat and over her tongue until she held only the bulbous tip in her mouth and suckled it, all while keeping eye contact with me.

My breathing had become deeper as euphoria washed over me like a wave from the warm Caribbean ocean. My blood engorged organ felt as though it would burst. The tip is an angry scarlet red as she swirled her tongue around and over it lapping up a pre-cum pearl which had formed at the slit. My cock twitched each time she renewed her touch.

'Fuck, Cheryl this is so hot.' I blurted.

She smiled as she moved my legs onto the couch and then straddled me. Looking at me, she held my cock and slowly lowered herself until she completely impaled herself.

Looking down, I watched as my very rigid organ filled my daughter's wondrous vagina. The sight and the sensation of my cock entering her was so very hot. My body shivered with delight and I let out a gasp.

She then placed her hands on my chest and began to slowly ride me. The vision is heaven as I watched my flesh slide in and out of my daughter's perfect body.

Each time I have found myself taking a double take when I have sex with her. I cannot believe that I am really having sex with my daughter. It all seemed surreal. Like just now, I watched in awe as she rode my hard swollen flesh in and out of her magnificent body.

'Do you like this?' She asked as she continued to ride my organ.

'Yes, I like it very much.' I replied breathlessly as I watched her beautiful breasts bounced and swayed majestically to her movements.

I reached out to her breasts and squeezed and fondled them, pinching and pulling her nipples as she continued riding my cock.

'Oh god.' She called out spiritedly as she rode me faster, her sex falling wetly down on my hard generous length.

She rode rode my cock with greater determination. Moving faster and grinding down on me harder and deeper. She looked wild eyed and desperate in the effort to achieve the ultimate pleasures of our bodies. She clawed my chest as her pleasure built up.

Starting as a spark and building quickly to a flame, I felt my rapture burn its way out of its enclosure, and then soared up through my body at a reckless as pace as my body reached critical mass. I clenched my mouth shut and screwed eyes shut as my body tensed in anticipation.

'Ffff...fuck...' I called out as I explode, my seed rushed out like a Texas flood and gushed deep into my daughter's womb while my body bucked and shuddered wildly under her. And then just as I thought it over, another spasm gripped my body as another blast of my seed was hurled out into her, and then again.

'Yes, yes, yes, cum in me, fill me, fill me...' Cheryl cried out in the throes of ecstasy, her fingers dug into my chest as she is brought to a shattering orgasm of her own as I seemingly deposited endless streams of sperm into her gorgeously beautiful body. She continued undaunted to ride my cock, drawing out everything I had until she suddenly stopped and fell on my chest, her face buried in my neck.

Sweat soaked, I looked up at the ceiling and tried to bring my eyes into focus. Cheryl laid panting on my chest, sporadic aftershocks raced through her body, her body encased with perspiration. I felt her vagina gripped and released my cock, her heart hammered heavily against my chest.

We laid in silence as we tried to pull our minds back together from the four corners of the world.

'Dad?' She whispered.

'Yes baby?' I answered softly.

'That was amazing.'

'Yes it was.'.

'Dad?'

'Yes baby?' I smiled.

'Are we dreaming?'

'It does feel like it. But no, I don't think so.'

'Dad?'

'Yes baby?' I asked amused..

'I want to stay just like this with your cock inside me.' She whispered in my ear.

'Then don't move.' I whispered back as her vagina squeezed and released my spent organ.

12