Cheryl... Meet the Author Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia's body rippled from head to ass as she bobbed. Even her raised feet bounced in rhythm to the lusty pleasure she was delivering. She was showing everything about her as she devoured him. For a few moments, Jeff thrust back at her, forcing her to take his rigid member into her throat. She hesitated as she gagged and Jeff relented and crawled out from underneath her.

They knelt, facing each other and Jeff kissed her. His hands snaked behind her and undid one snap of the corselette at a time. Her heaving tits seemed to get bigger as they were released and he pulled the straps down her shoulders.

"Fuck, Cheryl was right. Your tits are magnificent," Jeff praised.

"Yeah, and not fake like most of theirs." Even if she was playing submissive, she still liked to gloat over her friends. She grasped and lifted her delicious globes toward him.

Jeff pushed her to sit on her haunches and he rose up. He took a palm full of spit and re-wet his cock to slide it into the tight channel she was creating for him.

"Did you fuck Tannis's tits? I bet they didn't feel as good as these. Fuck 'em hard," she urged.

"Get them wetter for me," Jeff ordered as he thrust.

Sylvia spit into her cleavage and squeezed tighter. Again, she knew just how to play it. Her face, her tits pressed together and her movement to his fucking rhythm were an amazing erotic picture, better than any porn he had seen. As his cock crested the top of her cleavage, she reached out her tongue to the tip. She continued her encouragement, licking her lips between urgings to "fuck 'em." Jeff thrust with abandon, crashing into her on each swoop up.

The plateau of pleasure had passed and he was on a build up again. He wanted to splatter his cum over her tits, but he had to have her pussy. Jeff pulled her up, turned her around and pushed her down to the bed with her ass up in the air.

"It's about time you did something with my pussy, you greedy bastard."

"You need some cock, slut? Want me to fill that wet hole?" Jeff cajoled her as he took the corset completely off, leaving her in her stockings and heels.

"God yes! Fuck me!" she yelled, pressing her face into the bed.

Her pussy lips blossomed between her ass cheeks, glistening with nectar. They readily parted and consumed his shaft as he nudged the opening, then plunged in.

"FUUUUUCK," Sylvia cried. "Don't hold back!"

Grasping her wide cheeks, Jeff pumped her. Sylvia grunted in pleasure, then yelped as his hand came down hard on her ass cheek. The sting only amplified the pleasure of being filled and she craved more, moaning "fuck me, fuck me" as he continued thrusting his cock inside her pussy.

"You like being my whore? You like having your cunt stuffed with my cock?"

"Gaaaawwwd, yes!" She loved dirty talk and it went straight from her ears to between her legs. She bounced back against him, increasing the power of his pounding. Sylvia gasped as Jeff grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, pulling her head up.

"Mmm, yeah, I like seeing your pretty face while I fuck you senseless. In fact..." Jeff dismounted and flipped her onto her back. Her stockings were already riding down her thighs, now unrestrained by garters. He slid his hands under the bands and pushed them up to her ankles as he raised her legs.

"Guide it in, slut."

Sylvia reached down to grab the base of his cock and pointed it right to her gaping cunt. He released her legs and lowered himself onto her breathless body. Wrapping her legs around his torso, she urged him to thrust with the tension of her thighs and calves. He rose up on her body, creating an incredible pressure on his shaft, but the intent was to create an incredible pressure on Sylvia's clit. She recognized it immediately and began feverishly grinding against him, locking him into her wetness with her strong thighs.

She moaned unintelligibly as she squirmed against him, her body tensing and her cunt clamping down on his dick as she came. She was impossible to restrain as she convulsed against him, keeping her clit in contact with his pubic bone, grinding hard into him.

"Fuuuuuck!" she cried as she started to go limp.

She was releasing Jeff and he began to thrust again, now on the edge of his own orgasm. Her tightness remained and she was now dripping wet from cumming. He thrust hard, intent on cumming in this beautiful bitch. Then, as if she was there guiding him, he thought of Cheryl's desires. He needed to offer her some sort of tribute since he wouldn't have been in this place if it weren't for her. As Sylvia twitched in orgasmic aftershock, he pulled out and scrambled beside her. Nudging her parted lips with the tip of his dick, he entered her mouth. Sylvia nursed his cock like a soother while Jeff pumped at the base until finally, with a twitch, he released a stream of cum in her mouth. Pulling back, he pulsed another stream on her cheek. The last big shot hit her nose. He continued to stroke himself and again put the tip of his cock to her mouth. Sylvia puckered her lips around the tip and sucked the last drops out as he firmly and slowly stroked into her.

He finally collapsed over her, breathing hard. "That's a good girl, little one," he said with a jest.

Sylvia was now out of the role she had adopted. "You canucks are better at this than I expected."

"When you have one decent day a year, you learn how to keep warm. But damn, we go through igloos when we generate this much heat."

"Be a good boy and get me a wet cloth," Sylvia pushed, falling more into her natural self.

"Bring me back a beer when you get it yourself."

Sylvia glared at him for a moment, then softened. "I get it. You're the boss. I am too though, I am sure you're aware. You're going to have to give up the reins sometime."

"I look forward to it. Beer, please."

* * *

At the club, Jeff's band-mates made fast friends with Cheryl and her crew. They drank, danced and carried on through the headline show. There was a cycle of interaction, as the girls worked their way around the group of Canadian musicians. In the headliner's last set, things had kind of settled and Jeremy, the lead guitarist, was being entertained by Cheryl and Debbie.

Debbie was a definite pariah in the group. Cheryl felt bad that none of the other girls wanted anything to do with her. But that was Deb's own fault and Deb knew it. Plus, she was just as happy flirting with any and every guy and musicians were a fine target for her. The guys didn't mind either; she openly flaunted her amazing tits. She was short, a little chubby, but her breasts were still firm and round and very large, for her size. She used them to advantage.

Author's note: It seems ridiculous that all of Cheryl's friends have these amazing racks. Cheryl herself has said that she must have some sort of subconscious screening mechanism to be in her crew. Cheryl is the only brunette while all the others are blonde. She refers to them as "BBBB": Big Boobed Blue-eyed Blonde. It is what it is. Lucky guy, eh? Cheryl's still my favourite though, if only because it annoys her to no end.

Jeremy was sort of a hot ticket, at least as far as most of the band went. Young, tall, long hair, but he was hapless and easily overwhelmed by the attention of a reasonably good looking woman. Still, they were having a blast. Cheryl, as always, hung back a bit. Debbie, as always, was fawning and flirting. Sometimes it was just for fun, to piss off a wife maybe, but this time she was out for blood.

"Hey, what happened to Jeff and Sylvia?" Cheryl asked, worried about what she knew was likely to be the case.

"I thought I heard them say something about going to the lounge at the hotel," Debbie lied.

"I'd almost rather do that. I like this band, but I've heard them every night now," Jeremy hinted.

"Let's do that, then. You coming, Cher?"

Cheryl shook her head to herself. "Not this again," she thought. A few drinks in her though and she was highly susceptible.

"What the fuck," she relented.

They left the club for the hotel. Deb was still working out her scheme for the key card she had stolen from Jeff. When she looked at it, she was glad she paid attention when he had mentioned the room number to Sylvia.

"Hey, what floor are you guys on?" Debbie asked.

"I don't know about everyone, but I'm on six, like Jeff."

"Take us to your room, show us what it's like. Do you have any drinks?" Debbie just about had her scheme worked out.

*

"I'll tell you what. You get me hard again and I'll consider letting you loose," Jeff teased Sylvia. They had both gotten a drink and were sitting naked on the sofa.

Sylvia gave him a stern look but then turned her body to lean on the arm of the sofa and dropped her feet in his lap. She knew more than a few ways to be in control and she wanted him to give it to her.

"I'm game for that! Why don't you turn to face me?" she purred seductively.

Jeff was intrigued and did as she asked.

"Open your legs for me." Again, he complied.

"Now, it seems to me that you with all of your nylon fetish, you've never shown a foot job in your stories," Sylvia teased as she dragged a perfectly painted ruby red nail over his scrotum.

Jeff flinched as she grazed one of those erogenous nerves.

"And I bet, even if you did, those feet wouldn't be nearly as perfect as these, would they?"

Jeff knew that Sylvia owned an aesthetic salon and that she maintained her feet religiously.

"They are quite magnificent," Jeff praised, without a hint of a lie. The smooth finish of skin over her size seven feet and her exquisitely shaped toes were indeed a very sexy sight. She toyed his sac with one foot and stroked against his now hardening cock with the other.

"You want to cum on my toes, don't you, you filthy pervert," she prodded, seeking to get him very hard, very fast. She started to rub the length of his dick with the soles of both her feet, flaring her toes as she did. She started pressing very hard, her smooth skin gliding effortlessly over his rigid tool.

"Maybe you want me to make a little pussy with them." With that, she spread her knees so she could bring her soles together around him, first gently caressing then fervently pumping. As she moved, her pussy lips parted revealing her depths. Jeff began meeting her movement with his own, meeting her strokes with a rocking of his hips.

* "Why are you stopping there? That's Jeff's room," Jeremy asked as Debbie approached room 608.

With a smirk, Debbie produced the key card she had taken. Without a word, she inserted it into the slot and opened the door.

* "You better slow down, Sylvia. You're gonna make me cum!"

"You don't have more control than that? What kind of man are you?"

"Oh, you can be a bitch, can't you?" he smirked back at her. "I haven't let you loose yet."

They didn't hear the door, but they did hear a gasp as Debbie poked her head in.

Sylvia was first shocked, then livid.

"You! What are you doing here?" Sylvia demanded, then turned to Jeff. "Fuck! Did you order a pork roast from room service?"

"Get the fuck in here, you dumb fat little cunt!" Sylvia was getting angrier by the second.

Debbie wasn't too sure about this now, but she also didn't understand what she was getting into. As she took a couple of steps in, mostly out of curiosity, Cheryl and Jeremy were revealed behind her.

Sylvia lost it at the site of her friend. "All of you. In here now!"

Jeremy and Cheryl sheepishly came in, letting the door close behind them.

"Cheryl, there better be a good explanation for this!" Sylvia was ignoring Debbie now. She was nothing to her. But Cheryl was her friend. This was some sort of weird twilight zone betrayal.

"How could we know you were in here?" Cheryl was grasping for anything.

"HOW did you get in here, is what I want to know," Sylvia fumed.

"Actually, that's what I want to know. It's my room," Jeff interrupted. "Sylvia, stand down."

She glared at him, then went quiet. He was right.

Debbie sensed a little weakness. She had never seen Sylvia back down like that. She would quickly regret it, but she exploited what she thought was a chink in the armor. "The question is, what are YOU doing here, Miss -- or should I say, Mrs. -- Perfect?" she mocked.

Sylvia looked to Jeff, eager to pounce. He smiled wickedly at her.

"You're released, little one."

Sylvia wasted no time. She crossed the room quickly, grabbing one of her worn stockings off of the bed and taking Debbie by the arm. To Debbie's shock, Sylvia stuffed the stocking in her mouth.

"You, stupid fat little bitch, keep your mouth shut!" Sylvia warned her.

Debbie was suddenly overcome by Sylvia's ferocity. She didn't dare defy this woman and she stood still and scared.

Sylvia went to the door to set the privacy lock and came back.

"There'll be no more interruptions. Now, Cheryl. Why do you insist on hanging out with this cow?" Sylvia demanded as she strutted back into the room.

"She is a lot of fun and..." Cheryl trailed off.

"And what? She has treated you badly. You don't deserve that and I am not always going to be around to save you."

"Well, she is pretty hot," Cheryl replied with uncertainty at the weak answer.

"This is hot? I've seen suckling pigs that turned me on more!" Sylvia raged as she ripped open Debbie's blouse.

"Oh my," Sylvia was overcome at the sight of Debbie's full, round, flawless tits. Even in her bra it was evident that they were incredible. "Dumb fucking little slut. Don't even know enough to keep yourself in shape?" Despite her proclamations, Sylvia couldn't help but admire Debbie's rack. Her tits overcame a lot of sins. She hid her admiration well, though. "You're turned on now, even," Sylvia mocked as she slapped Debbie's boobs.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" she snarled at Jeff as he took in the beautiful globes over Debbie's chubby belly. The author had seen pictures of them in bikini tops, but the lace accentuation showed them off better than he imagined.

"Sylvia, you gotta admit. They're very nice. Wouldn't they look good with a cock between them?"

"Cheryl's into that. I'd rather have a cock between mine and apparently, that would satisfy my little bitch pimp friend, too," Sylvia scowled back.

Cheryl noticeably twitched at the thought of her friend's tits covered in cum.

"Y'know what, Cheryl? You owe me." Sylvia didn't say for what, exactly, but continued. "Get naked!"

"What? You can't be serious!" Cheryl gasped.

"Dead serious. You interrupted a good time. Now, you're going to be a part of it." Sylvia then added for effect, with a glance to Jeff, "Right?"

Jeff was trying to hide his amusement. As much as he didn't expect anything like this to happen, nothing that was happening was a surprise. To Cheryl's credit, she had a pretty good handle on her friends and had conveyed it well over their chats.

"Yes, uh, mistress," Jeff agreed with a smirk.

"Actually, YOU undress her. Cheryl isn't getting out of this without a piece of you."

This was going to be good.

The effect of Sylvia's orders went far beyond Cheryl's imagination. She was leaking noticeably, at least to her. She started involuntarily kegeling as Jeff reached to pull her t-shirt down. She was glad she wore a pretty bra. Out of her friends, she had the smallest tits, but they were certainly not little nubs and went nicely with her small frame.

As much as her insides were in a horny turmoil, her body had not yet shown its response to what was happening. She stood motionless as Jeff first undid her belt, then jeans and worked them down her legs. She wore a red satin thong to match her bra and she looked delicious. Jeff's appreciation of her did not register as she became more immersed in the rape that Sylvia was most assuredly going to order.

"I'm sure he's going to take good care of you, Cher. I've got other fish to fry. Bass player, look after my friend."

"Speaking of that, did you at least bathe that smelly cunt, you dumb bitch?" she snarled at Debbie.

Debbie had been too afraid of Sylvia to remove the stocking from her mouth. She mumbled indiscernibly as Sylvia turned her attention to Jeremy.

"You. Guitar player. What have you got in there?" she pointed at his crotch. "Show me."

Jeremy had no idea how this whole scene was going to escalate, but he too was intimidated by this Sylvia that he was seeing. She was completely different from what he witnessed in the bar. He had those kind of looks that naturally attracted women, but he relied on them too much. He had not had to up his game and that was now a liability for him. He could do nothing but obey.

Jeremy stripped his shirt, looking to Jeff for some kind of reassurances but the bass player was engrossed with Cheryl.

"Get on with it!" Sylvia commanded.

Jeremy pulled his shoes, socks and pants off to Sylvia's gruff pleasure. "It'll do, if only for her," she sneered as she looked toward Debbie. "Get that fucking thing out of your mouth and give him a blow job. He played good tonight. If you do a good job, maybe he can fuck you."

This was turning out better than Debbie thought. At least she was going to get something and the guitar player was more than acceptable for her standards. "Can I have something to drink? Please?" Debbie asked tentatively.

"I guess so. He'll probably have to suffer through your dry cunt so might as well let something be good. Jeff's beer is over there," Sylvia pointed toward the coffee table.

Debbie, being who she was, was not going to give up the opportunity for a lay. She loved "putting on the porn star" and immediately attacked the task with gusto. After stripping her clothes off, she got to her knees in front of him, hefting her heavy, round boobs toward Jeremy. Her nipples were already sticking out, enhancing the view of her perfectly round areola. She teased the tip of Jeremy's now hard cock with one, then the other hard nub. Grasping the base of his shaft with one hand, she slapped her tits with his dick with a satisfying crack. Jeremy gasped as she licked from the base of his balls too the tip of his cock before engulfing him fully. This slut was voracious and practiced.

She knew she had him. Looking up, she could see he was wallowing in the pleasure and that satisfied her. But she could also see that there was a lack of control and it was likely he would shoot off before she could get what she wanted. She pulled back, giving a little less enthusiasm to the task at hand and mouth.

Sylvia looked over to see that Jeff had Cheryl bent over the bed, splaying her ass cheeks with his hands, bobbing his tongue between her pussy and asshole. Cheryl was overcome, submitting to the pleasure. Sylvia was happy that she could both use Cheryl this way and that her friend was enjoying it immensely. With the appreciation of a job well done so far, she crawled up on the bed, spreading her legs around the brunette's head. She shuffled her big ass toward her friend's face, nudging Cheryl's face up with her pussy.

"You owe me, you little bitch. Make me cum!" Sylvia demanded.

Overhearing what was going on and knowing Sylvia's true nature, Jeff gave an assist and pressed his face and hands hard against Cheryl's ass, urging her into Sylvia's cunt. She loost her bearings in the abrupt assault and she took a moment to compose herself.

"Get the FUCK on with it!" Sylvia ordered impatiently.

Cheryl was no stranger to pussy and this was no time to hesitate. Sylvia would make her pay if she didn't tackle the demand with enthusiasm. Sylvia's lips were already blossomed with her nectar, and the first lick was a musky reminder of just how horny the dominant blond bitch was. Cheryl indiscriminately began licking and sucking at all parts of the blonde's juicy cunt as Sylvia rotated her hips against Cheryl's face.

"That's it, you conniving little whore! Eat my pussy. Make me proud."