Cheryl... Meet the Author Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

Sylvia turned to see Jeremy looking dumbfounded at the display on the bed. "What are you looking at you little jerkwad? Mind your own fucking business!"

"Slutcunt, you don't deserve it but get on your back and let him, no MAKE him, eat your pussy. His leering is distracting me."

Debbie stood up, drool on her chin, and reached up to grab Jeremy by the head. She pulled him down with her, dragging his face across her tits and chubby belly before she settled on the floor with her legs spread wide and the guitar player's head between her thighs. Debbie laid back, hooking her thighs across Jeremy's back and used her legs and hands too pull him into her now aching pussy.

Satisfied with the change of action, Sylvia turned her attention back to Cheryl. "That's a good girl. You've done this before haven't you, you little carpetmuncher?" she praised as she rocked her hips into Cheryl's wet face.

Cheryl murmured in the affirmative as she continued to devour her friend's super-smooth flesh. The pleasure she was getting from the ass and pussy rimming was driving her to insatiable heights. She was horrified that she was loving this so much.

Sylvia reveled in the control; nothing made her wetter and more aroused. Soon, she was thrashing uncontrollably against Cheryl, cumming loudly. "God, YESSSSSS! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried as a slight gush wept across Cheryl's eager mouth.

Sylvia's excitement emboldened Jeff and Cheryl was suddenly shocked at the pressure of a finger against her wet asshole. As it suddenly plunged in, and the assault on her clit increased, she was herself overcome with orgasm. She could no longer devote herself to Sylvia's cunt. Instead, her face slid across the blonde's slit in rhythm to the face and finger fucking that she was receiving. Moaning loudly, she succumbed to the intense pleasure as Sylvia pulled her tight.

Neither Debbie nor Jeremy could see what was going on but the lusty racket drove them to a fevered pitch. Sylvia could see that Debbie was now almost ready to cum and she wasn't about to let that happen, at least yet.

"Bass player. You think you got it in you to give my friend the fucking she deserves?" Sylvia implored of Jeff.

"Certainly, mistress. How would you like her done?" Jeff smirked. Never in his life would he have thought that this whole situation would play out like it had.

"Wipe that cheese-eating grin off your face!" Sylvia commanded. "I have something in mind. Lay her back on the bed, spread her legs and fuck her standing up."

Jeff turned Cheryl over. Cheryl submissively rolled, opening her thighs and cunt. There was no use fighting it since she was the one who started all this. Jeff teased her clit with the head of his dick, forcing it against her. Cheryl's recent orgasm only heightened the sensation and she craved more. Reaching down, she pressed his swollen tip toward her drenched hole, then tugged him in with her legs.

Sylvia returned to Jeremy and Debbie. "Fuck, guitar player, you give up easy," she mocked. "You've been a good little boy so I think you deserve that disease-ridden bitch's cunt. Do you want to fuck her?"

Jeremy nodded, still overwhelmed by Sylvia's authority.

"Good. Doggy style. Make it hurt."

Sylvia watched as Jeremy flipped Debbie over, onto her hands and knees. "Spank her!"

Jeremy gave each cheek a sound smack before grasping his dick to push it in her. Debbie tensed as she was invaded, pressing her chest against the carpeted floor. Sylvia wouldn't admit it, but she was undoubtedly impressed with the shape and firmness of Debbie's tits as they squished out from between her chest and the floor.

"Pound her hard, you little wimp. Fuck her like a man, if you've got it in you," Sylvia mocked.

Glancing to Cheryl and Jeff, Sylvia's bloodlust was boiling. Jeff was evenly thrusting into her, giving her the length of his cock. Cheryl's head rolled back while she stroked her clit.

Sylvia wanted in on that action. She was barely bi-curious and the thought of wearing a strapon on another woman was repulsive to her. But she could have her cake and eat it too, with the help of their new friend. With a devious stare at Cheryl, she stepped behind Jeff.

"Don't stop," she urged as she pressed against his back, matching his rhythm. She moved in even closer as she stroked his chest. "Let me fuck the little bitch with you."

Sylvia's firm, heavy tits mashed against Jeff's back as she stroked his chest, then grasped Cheryl's ankles. "She looks like such a delicious little whore like this, don't you think?" Sylvia purred as she spread Cheryl wide.

"She's fucking beautiful. But..." Jeff paused. "She's always been my favourite."

Smiling inside, Sylvia put on her anger. "This fucking cunt is your favourite? She's just a hanger-on, riding on the coattails of me!"

With that, Sylvia put her back into it and drove Jeff to furiously pound into Cheryl. Sylvia slithered her hands down to Cheryl's clit and pushed her hands away.

"You deserve this, you deceptive little whore. Favourite, my ass!" Sylvia glowered at Cheryl.

The insults only fueled Cheryl's lust as she received a fucking from both her newest and oldest friends. That Sylvia was aiding her pleasure was a major bonus and she received it with increasing lust.

Jeremy was focused on Debbie's plump, round ass as he drove into her. Debbie however, while engrossed in the pleasure of the fucking, was enthralled by the scene she could see at the edge of the bed. Sylvia was such a hard-assed bitch and it turned her on to both be abused by her and to see Cheryl being dominated too. She raised her chest off the floor to change the angle of penetration.

Sylvia noticed the different movement and was further awestruck by Debbie's gorgeous round tits as they escaped the confinement of the floor. She was irrationally but palpably angry that the little slut could be blessed with such treasures.

"Guitar player! Turn her over on her back. Put a pillow under her ass." Jeremy complied.

"Bass player. You ready to cum yet?"

"Encourage me," Jeff prodded.

"See those tits over there? You wanna cum on them, don't you? You're just a whore like the rest of them. Fuck my friend hard until you're gonna jizz. Then blast it over that slut's tits."

Sylvia's purr in his ear was driving Jeff nuts. She knew how to work a man and the bass player wasn't immune. Having the luscious blonde tight behind him, matching his thrusts into Cheryl's cunt while Sylvia directed was too much. Jeff pushed away from Cheryl. By the time he reached Debbie, his orgasm had receded and he pumped his cock as he knelt over her.

"Cheryl, spit on his cock," Sylvia commanded.

Cheryl leaned in, catchy the fragrance of her pussy as she spit and drooled over his dick. She dragged her fingernails over his balls while he abused his cock for Sylvia's pleasure.

"That's it! Soil those tits with your cum! The little slut wants it!"

Debbie did want it. Having her pussy pounded while her boobs were sprayed with jizz was the hottest thing she could imagine right then.

Jeff grunted as he could feel the tingle being generated by Cheryl's fingers. The sensation spread up his shaft with an explosion of cum, aimed right at Debbie's nipples. Two jets landed across them before Sylvia took his cock and aimed it at Debbie's face. The last dribbles landed on her nose.

Cheryl released Jeff's balls and began fingering her self. Watching the cum drizzle over Debbie's tits with Jeff's cock twitching over the slut's face was all she needed to push her over the edge. She collapsed against Sylvia as she dug her hand deep in her pussy, whimpering as she came.

Sylvia was very satisfied that she was able to help Cheryl cum but was watchful of the situation. She noticed Debbie reaching her tongue out to Jeff's dick for the last drops of jizz and quickly interrupted with a slap to the slut's face.

"You will NOT touch him with your bodily fluids. I am not sending him back to Canada with one of your diseases!"

Jeremy wondered just what was going to happen to him, and then wondered why Sylvia didn't care about his health. Oh well, he'd come this far. What difference would a few more strokes make?

Sylvia noticed the twist in his face and the tensing of his body. "Oh. Guitar player is going to cum! On the slut's face!" she ordered.

When Jeremy pulled out to lean over Debbie, Sylvia had to wave Cheryl off. "I'm serious. None of her juices on you, either."

Cheryl was taken aback. Was Sylvia just being a bitch or did she know something? She was in position to disobey so she kept her hand in her own wet pussy as she watched Jeremy jerk off while Debbie sucked at the tip of his engorged, pussy-slickened cock. It was only a few strokes and the guitar player let a huge stream of pearly rope into the slut's mouth and on her face. His load was twice as big as Jeff's since he hadn't had any release since he left Canada and it made Debbie gag as she tried to catch it all.

"Fuck, she is an eager bitch, I'll give her that!" Sylvia heartedly praised before reverting to her selfish, dominant self. "You two, get dressed and get out of here. I need time with Cheryl and whathisname."

Jeremy and Debbie knew better than to dally and went into the bathroom together to get cleaned up. Sylvia made some small talk with Cheryl and Jeff as they finished and put their clothes on.

"Wanna go back to my room?" Jeremy tentatively asked Debbie.

"Yeah. You didn't finish me off. Do it right this time."

"You piss me off, you little bitch. That was pretty sexy but why on earth did you bring that cunt up here with you?" Sylvia launched into Cheryl.

Cheryl didn't need to say that she was just following; Sylvia knew.

"Go easy on her, Sylvia. You know Cheryl's committed to your friendship. You've gotta admit, this whole thing has been a little 'Twilight Zone'," Jeff consoled. "Let me get us beers."

"One thing I'll say, you could've done worse than picking this guy," Sylvia concluded.

"I suppose. He's an annoying dork sometimes though. I don't know what it is about the Canadian language but half the time I don't even understand him," Cheryl deliberately teased. "Can I put my clothes back on?"

"No. You two are still my bitches. Bass player, Jeff that is, show us a little appreciation for all the fun you've had."

"I guess I can sleep on the plane tomorrow."

*****

Waiting at the airport for his flight was a heady and surreal experience. Cheryl accompanied him as if they were old high school buddies. The past several days had been an expected surprise to both of them but they constantly shared amused glances of recollection as they talked. For both of them, it was as if the pages of his writing had come to life; it was foolish understatement to suggest otherwise. That the encounters changed their worlds forever was exaggeration, but it certainly felt that way. Certainly, it would change the gs between them. Nobody was moving anywhere; they both had their own lives. Neither of them had ever shared secrets on such a level as this with anyone else and a very tangible bond had been formed.

"You gonna at least let up on the pressure for me to write?" Start joked.

"I dunno. This all may get me through the next three weeks before I need some fresh blood," Cheryl exaggerated, but it was only a little. They both knew that she'd be poking and prodding sometime soon, probably to put these events down for "future reference".

"Hey, have I mentioned that Julie has a college age step-daughter?"

"Fuck, that girl knows how to push my buttons," Jeff chuckled as he leaned in to kiss her goodbye.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers