All Comments on 'Cheryl the BJ Queen'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deanna and John

Hot story, I wish Mike had known that his mate had sucked him off and please tell us more about what you do with Deanna and John. Do you introduce Mike to them

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

That was really hot, I hope you will write more about these characters. There are all kinds of possibilities about where you could take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lust

Great capture of true lust. Thank you

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
It is always good to see a new story from you.

I enjoy your writing style and stories. I hope there is a chapter two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Highly realistic and v hot

I liked this a lot because it was highly realistic. Secondly there are a lot of guys out there who secretly love giving blow jobs and/or receiving a blow job from a guy. And you can't really call it "gay". I don't want to put my cock up a guy's - or girl's - arse, and I certainly don't want a guy to fuck me up the arse. But I've sucked off plenty of guys and loved it. And, as for receiving, in my experience guys - on average - are betting at sucking cock than women (there are exceptions of course!).

awankandanapawankandanapover 6 years ago
Outstanding Story - 5 Star

Loved this one. Great build-up, wonderful payoff. A fun, highly erotic fantasy. Hope the characters return for future stories.

blowitblowitover 6 years ago
Oh yes!

I would loved to have been there and I wouldn't have been Mike or Cheryl. I would like to be the guy on the back seat with Cheryl! Actually she wouldn't need to be there although her presence made the situation hotter.

Very horny story thank you. Certainly did the trick for me

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
Cheryl's Hot!

I love stories about "straight" men who go bi or gay in front of a woman. Several of your stories are on my list of all-time favorites: Loving to Like, Mindy's Moving Day part 2, and Show Me Yours.

I get off on the humiliation, which I know you don't, because your characters don't feel humiliated. My loss. In the few stories I wrote, shame and degradation are major players.

DonaldElliott11

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Fun story

I would like to see a true three-way romance, with the boys sharing Cheryl, and learning how to please and share each other too! It goes without saying, Cheryl needs to dump Drew.

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I always admire your stories, Bucky. They have a naturalism that gives them an authenticity and plausibility that make them true erotica.

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Delicious

Sweet story, vibrant, friends will be friends, secrets and transgressions included. And there is nothing like an erect nearby penis to cause problems.

Descriptions: "topography of Deanna's chest"

May cartography be your muse. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

The best story in long time

royalrogueroyalrogueover 5 years ago
Deanna and John

Would love to read the full stories of the dates with Deanna and John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

Great story! Really got me hot! Would love to hear about Deanna & John. When I was 15, I got a blowjob from a guy that I was 23, it wasn’t forcible, but not with me willing. I was just too scared to say no, but I could have stopped it, I enjoyed too much. Afterwards I wondered what the big deal was, It felt good and enjoyable. That was in the late 60’s, I have always been open to trying blowjobs myself, but never had the opportunity. I have eaten my own load many times and even tried a dildo a few times. I still would be open to a jerk/suck bud, but at my age, I don’t think it will ever happen. Keep up the stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
is

MAKE THIS A SERIES with the same two guys share Cheryl

even prequel of the girls they tagged

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you Bucky. I swear you have either lived in my brain for a while or are just as kinky as I am. Everything you write I have either done or wanted to do. I appreciate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully crafted story!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was hoping Cheryl would rerun the favor. Was a hood story please continue the saga

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...