Cheryl's House Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she spoke Cheryl slid the full condom from Michael's shrinking cock. She also stopped the plug vibrations and released the air from its inflatable shaft. She watched as Michael relaxed at all these apparent indications of a session's end.

He sat back on his thighs as she moved in front of him and sat on the end of the bed. The thick black strap-on dildo pointed at him. He watched, trance-like as she took the condom and poured its contents over her rigid cock. With two fingers she spread his come over the dildo's head and shaft. Then she reached out to slide those fingers into Michael's mouth.

"You like it when I taste your cum while I suck your cock," she explained, "Now it's your turn."

"Now suck my cock, you slut," she ordered in her sternest tines of the night.

Hesitant, Michael paused, considering this turn of events. Cheryl brooked no such pause and took his head in her hands, pulling his mouth down on her phallus.

Slowly he began to lick his come from the head of her 'cock'. He couldn't not think of it as just that. With increasing intensity he began to suck and lick the phallus, trying hard to please his Mistress while she watched. She had fed him his come before, from her hands, her mouth and from her body, but this was the first time he had to accept it in such a manner.

Eventually Cheryl seemed satisfied. Pushing him away she stood. The cock trembled with the movement, its vibrating obviously carried to her own clitoris. Stepping aside she ordered Michael onto the bed. He lay across the bolster, spread his legs obediently, and waited for his Mistress to take him, unable to resist.

Cheryl knelt on the bed between his spread thighs. Reaching down she grasped the base of the inflatable plug and slowly drew it from his ass. Then. grasping Michael's hips, she moved forward, forcing his thighs further apart by the pressure of her own against them.

Slowly she fed the broad head of her cock into his stretched anus. He moaned as she leaned forward, pushing its thickness into him. Patiently, she pushed the entire shaft into his well-used ass.

With a hand on each of his hips she readied herself.

"And now," my little house slut, "I'm going to give you the fucking you have been waiting for. There'll be no more little cocks on my hips, you'll learn to take this and appreciate it."

And with that warning she drew her hips back until only the head remained inside him, and firmly thrust forward to drive the entire length back into his ass.

"Thank you, Mistress," Michael sighed as he pressed back against her thrusts.

12