Cheryl's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The airplane trip to Atlanta was strange. I wondered if I would really go through with what I had promised you and Thomas. At Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta, I didn't have nearly as much time as I thought I would have. I had to change concourses and took the escalator and then the train. Then I called you before I boarded. From Atlanta to Charlotte I realized that the physical part of what I was planning to do would not be nearly as difficult as the emotional, the moral part. How could I break our vows? I remembered that you said oh, this is okay if it's okay with you. But, you're not me. I had certain values. I was raised a certain way. I believed that doing something like this was a moral sin, a terrible sin. Would I feel guilty? Would I bring home some horrible disease? Was Thomas some kind of nut? Would I be hurt or even killed?

However, what haunted me the most was wondering how you would feel about me after. Remember in school how the girls who put out thought they had to because that was the only way they would be loved. They were wrong, as everyone knows, and they weren't loved, they were ridiculed and even pitied. The guys who said they loved them never did after they got them to drop their panties. That's what I was wondering about. Did you really want me to do this? I knew that you had said you did and I thought you probably did, but what if you couldn't deal with the reality of it? What if you no longer saw me as your wife but as a whore? Would fulfilling your fantasy backfire on me? Would you hate me? Before the plane landed at Charlotte Douglas International Airport I knew that these troubling questions couldn't be answered. The only way I would ever know would be to do it and then find out what the answer was. Sounds dumb now but that was my rationalization.

After we talked with you on the phone from the airport, he took my hand and we walked down the concourse. Believe me I was certainly aware of the looks from everyone. Whether black or white I sensed that most disapproved of this much younger white woman walking hand in hand with a black man who by his attire screamed to everyone who saw him that he was a black pimp. He wore dark glasses, like pilots wear, kind of mirrored, a purple silk shirt unbuttoned nearly to his waist and black slacks. His head was shaved and he had a ring in each ear lobe. Two thick gold chains were nestled in his kinky grey chest hair. We must have been a real sight. Even though I don't think I looked like one, I'm sure most of those who starred at us thought I was his whore.

It was warm and sultry when we walked out of the terminal and crossed the street to the garage. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when he proudly opened the passenger door of a black Lincoln town car with dark tinted windows. You know I'm not very good at guessing about cars but I think this one was maybe ten years old. I thought that he must have spent some time that day—or paid someone to do it for him—washing, polishing the outside and cleaning the inside of the car. After he got in the driver's side, he pulled me over and gave me another kiss. This time we weren't in a brightly lit airport terminal with passengers milling about but in a dark garage. It went on forever. I had a hard time catching my breath. "Welcome to Charlotte, Cheryl. Are you ready to start?" He asked while we were still parked in the huge dark garage.

"Start what?" I asked.

"Changing from a mom and wife from the west into my whore in the east."

He didn't wait for me to answer but said, "let your hair down." I did what he asked and then shook my head. I knew I should brush it but I just looked at him. "Beautiful!" he exclaimed. "Are you wearing pantyhose or stockings?" He asked.

"They're pantyhose."

"Take em off," he said matter of factly and then leaned back in the corner of his seat and the driver's door and seemed to challenge me with his look.

I waited a few minutes and realized that there wasn't a modest way to do it. My skirt was tight and higher than mid-thigh when I was sitting down, nevertheless, I slipped off my high heels sat facing the glove compartment and reached under the hem. It was a struggle but I grabbed the elastic waist lifted up off the black leather seat and began to pull them down. Finally they were off. Don't ask me why, but I balled them up and threw them to him. He laughed as he caught them and then buried his nose in them and said, "aaaaagh my favorite smell." I'm sure I was red as a beet with embarrassment. "Are you wearing panties?" he asked.

"Of course I am."

"Take them off too." I didn't hesitate very long and reached under my skirt again and hooked my thumbs in the sides of my black sheer panties and whisked them down my bare legs. These too I tossed to Thomas who once again held them up to his nose and inhaled my aroma. I couldn't see his eyes because of the mirrored sun glasses but by the way he threw his head back I assumed they were closed as he completed the ritual. I hadn't bothered pulling my skirt down and from where he sat if he had looked down he could have seen nearly all the way to the juncture of my thighs and what was between them.

I saw him fiddling in his lap and then heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down. In the quiet of the car, quiet except for our breathing, the sound of the zipper clasp passing over each tiny metal tooth seemed far louder to me than it must have actually been. He reached towards me with his right hand and said, "come over here to me baby." I slid across the seat, the bare skin of my ass touching the black leather. Again he kissed me deeply and for a long time. I opened my mouth and accepted his tongue. He must have smoked because he tasted like I remembered you tasted years ago before you quit. You know how hot I get when we kiss, well Thomas was a world-class kisser and made me hotter than I've ever been by just kissing. Before we broke the kiss he took my hand and guided it to his lap. Somehow during the kiss he must have released his cock because that's what my hand touched. Without being asked, I put my fingers around the throbbing shaft and was surprised to realize that it was so thick they wouldn't connect. As I moved my hand up and down exploring only the second cock I had ever touched, it dawned on me that Thomas hadn't exaggerated when he said he was ten inches. I just didn't know how big that was.

I was surprised when he started pulling my head down and even more surprised when he said, "suck me Cheryl." My hand was on the head of his cock which was leaking and slick. I could hardly breathe but I gave in to the gentle pressure of his hand on the back of my neck that was guiding me lower and lower until my lips came in contact with the wet flesh of this black stranger. I actually placed little closed-mouth kisses on the head and up and down the shaft before I opened my mouth, opened it very wide to accommodate it and took in just the huge slimy head. It was so big and my mouth was open so wide that my jaws actually hurt till I adjusted and became used to the monstrous size. Then I started going up and down like you had taught me until he hit the back of my throat. He was excited and pushed until I almost gagged and then he backed-off an inch or two.

I shouldn't have been surprised to feel his left hand on my bare leg. I knew that it would start inching up and it did. Finally with my mouth full of this black cock, the finger tips of a large black hand touched me where only you and my doctors had touched before. As the fingers found my wet slit and parted it, I thought I would climax. Then, when they lightly touched my swollen clit, I did and moaned a muffled sound around his cock. I had to breathe through my nose which didn't give me enough air and once again I seriously thought I would pass out. I moved up and down with that sucking method you taught me honey and probed the little hole at the end of his penis with my tongue. I swirled my tongue all the way around his glans that was like the edge of a little helmet, I guess not so little really. About then Thomas said, "Oh little darlin you are one great cock-sucker. But ya better stop or I'll cum right now in yer mouth and, guess what, I don wanna cum the first time with you in your mouth but in your cunt."

He started the car and we backed out, paid for the parking, left the garage and were soon heading down the highway.

He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. We didn't speak much. He asked if I was hungry. I told him I had picked at my food on the flight and really didn't think I could eat. I had a few minutes to sort-out my feelings. Here I was with a black man whose huge cock I had been sucking moments before. My skirt was hiked up nearly to my waist and my vagina could easily be seen illuminated by the lights from the dash of the big car. Had he not stopped me I would have sucked him until he shot off. Did I feel guilty? I wasn't sure but I don't think I did feel guilty. I realized that I had wanted to make him cum, I had wanted to satisfy this stranger whom I didn't love or even know--this black man who only wanted to use me.

I have no idea where we were or even which direction we were driving. I was lost in my thoughts when he jarred me back to the present by saying, "here we are sugar." We seemed to be in some kind of strip center. But it was a strange mix of stores. I saw a grocery store, a pawn shop, a XXX adult theater, an adult book store and a bar. He stopped in front of a store with a pink neon sign over the entrance that read, "LORELEE'S LINGERIE." The few people that I saw were all black including the proprietor of the store.

Thomas greeted and introduced me as his "new piece from out west." "She needs a dress and a few things for out at the house," he explained to Lorelee who must have been about Thomas' age though not quite as big, but almost.

"With her body, I got jus the thing, come her chil," she said. I followed her over to a rack. "Size six, right?" Without waiting for my reply she took a dress from the rack that looked more like a slip. That's the dress I was wearing when you picked me up at the airport, honey. "You'll look great in that," she said. There was never any suggestion or thought that I would try it on. "Come on, now the stuff fer the house." On some shelves next to a cash register were some lacy things. I couldn't quite tell what they were until she held it up, a short red nighty I guess you'd call it. It had spaghetti straps and was so thin you could probably read a newspaper right through it. She didn't ask me but held it up in front of me and asked Thomas, "what ya think man?"

"Perfect, how about a black and white one too. Also, she needs another pair of shoes. Ya got something hot?"

Lorelee looked down at my feet and said, "7 ½ narrow, right?"

"8A," I told her.

Challenging me and said, "ya sure? Looks like a 7 ½ to me. Anyway, got this hot pair that'll look great with yer new dress." She was gone for a minute and came back carrying two shoe boxes under her arm and said, "try on this pair first." They fit perfectly but were higher than any heels I'd ever worn. They were the pair I was wearing when you picked me up, just little nothing straps and these sky-high hooker heels. Lorelee was proud of herself when she announced, "see like I tol ya 7 ½." Thomas peeled off a few bills from a roll and we were off. Again I had no idea where we were going or what direction we were headed. After a few minutes Thomas asked with genuine concern, "how ya doin honey? Ya scared?"

"I'm nervous. This is a real big thing for me Thomas."

"Well, just relax, you'll be great." He didn't understand that I was speaking of my feelings. A few minutes later he said, "let me tell how this works hon. I got me this old motel, just a few cabins, it ain't used no more and it's behind this big truck stop out on I-85. Anyway, the drivers and a few locals know all about it. The guys all want to come to Thomas' place especially when they know we got somethin fresh. I put the word out and it should be purty busy tonight and tomorrow." He was quiet for a minute then said, "open the glove compartment, wouldja?" I slid over and did what he asked. Hand me oneathem papers."

From the top of a stack of pink sheets that must have been half an inch thick I handed him one. He turned on the overhead handed it to me and said, "whatcha think, baby?" Why wasn't I surprised when Cheryl reached into her tote, retrieved a hot-pink folded paper and handed it to me. When I opened it I read:

I - 77 & I- 85 Special! Fresh Prime Grade Meat From the West Coast This Weekend Only! Thomas' Place First Cum, First Served!

Cheryl continued with her story by saying, "Thomas said he made sure that all the truckers up and down the interstates got copies and that the word was out about me. I didn't know how I felt but I didn't have long to think about it because Thomas interrupted my thoughts by asking."

"I think ya can break the teacher's record. Did ya ever call her?"

"No, I didn't. I only had the one day to get ready and I was pretty busy. What record are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Oh the most customers in a single night."

"How many was that?"

"Didn't Dan tell ya? It was 22."

"How many women were working that night?" I asked him.

"Donchu and Dan ever talk? Just the teacher."

"And how many tonight?" I asked though I wasn't really sure I wanted to hear the answer.

"Honey, honey, you know the teacher's not working, there ain't any other women just you."

"Thomas, I don't see how that's even possible. That many men would take longer than all night."

"Lemme explain summpin. The team drivers like to be together, at least some of em do. And lot of the long hauls are teams. The guys get so hot thinking about bein away from the old lady that they go off in bout two seconds. Maybe not two seconds but real real quick. But yer right 22 in a night's a lot. I think tomorrow'll be that busy, maybe more."

I noticed bright lights in the distance. Then, we pulled into a very busy truck stop. He drove through the parking lot to the very back and parked his car in the corner. "Come on baby, we're here," he said as he came around and opened the door for me.

My legs were shaking as I climbed out of the car. Thomas grabbed the bag with the new purchases and I took the bag with my make-up and curlers. He led the way to the corner of a chain-link fence and opened a gate. We crossed what I realized was an abandoned old highway. On the other side was a small motel that must have been built more than fifty years ago. It looked like there must be six or eight cabins and an office at the front. The office had a light burning. The sign on a high pole was hard to read but I saw TRAVELERS HAVEN. I was quite sure that the NO VACANCY sign hadn't been illuminated since the Interstate opened.

When we entered the office, it was obvious that this was where Thomas' lived. It was small but neater than I expected it to be. Like the car, I sensed that it had been given a cleaning in anticipation of my visit. In the corner of the room I noticed a personal computer, a printer, a scanner and a 17" state-of-the-art monitor. He sort of read my mind by saying, "ain't much but it's home." The cabin next door is yer crib, I mean yer room. It's clean and got all the things ya might need. Wana see it?"

"Okay," this seemed to be my most frequently uttered expression of agreement lately. We walked outside and to the small cabin next door to the office. He opened the door and turned on the light. The room was small and dominated by a double bed with just a white fitted sheet covering it. I was overwhelmed by a dank odor. I believe it must have been a combination of the humidity and then I detected a hint of something that smelled like the boys locker room in high school— when three of us snuck in when we were decorating for the prom—and something else that I couldn't quite place. Then I recognized it Danny, it smelled like your semen. I looked around and saw an old chest of drawers on the far wall and a single chair in the corner. On the dresser was a vase with a dozen red roses in it. The door at the end must have led to the bathroom.

Thomas confirmed my guess by saying, "that's yer private bathroom through that door. The flowers are fer ya." I was actually touched by the gesture. He was standing behind me and stepped close and put his arms around me. I could feel his cock swelling between the cheeks of my ass. His hands cupped my breasts and gently squeezed them. Then he turned me around and our lips met again. Had he not been holding me so tight I'm sure I would have fallen. This kiss curled my toes. Somehow he started to take off my clothes. My jacket was slipped from my shoulders and placed in the chair. It wasn't long before my blouse joined it. Then the button at the side of my skirt was undone and the zipper lowered. I was standing in this small room naked except for my bra and shoes. I wanted to cover my pubic area but that would have been silly so I didn't give in to the temptation.

Thomas just starred at me. Then he said, "Cheryl yer the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He stepped close to me and reached behind and deftly unhooked my bra baring my breasts crowned with nipples that I don't remember ever having been more swollen. I felt the back of my legs come in contact with the foot of the bed. He gently lowered me to it. Somehow he undid the few buttons of his silk shirt and added it to the pile of my clothes on the chair. Then he stood up and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock stood proudly out from his body. He dropped his sun glasses on the pile and slipped off his loafers. It, I mean his cock, seemed even larger than when I had stroked it and sucked it in the car. I expected him to put it in but he had other ideas.

The next thing I knew I was gazing at the top of his bald black head as he dipped between my legs. I felt his lips kiss my lips not the ones on my face but between my legs. His tongue snaked out and cleaved the lips that only you had kissed before. God Danny I thought I would die! He reached up with both hands and pinched a nipple on each breast between his thumb and forefinger and began to roll it around. His tongue bathed my slit from top to bottom. From the hood of my clit to the opening of my soaking pussy then down my taint to my asshole. He made the trip several times. I placed the soles of my bare feet on each of his shoulders and started coming the instant his tongue touched my clit. Then, I became afraid as he took my little clit between his teeth. I thought he might bite it but he was very gentle and somehow sucked it in and with just the slightest contact with this teeth. For all I know I screamed. He just kept it up for several minutes. He looked up at me and smiled his face was soaking with my juices.

Then he kissed my tummy and sucked each nipple until I was constantly moaning. He reached between our bodies and inserted one long black finger in my pussy. I was embarrassed because my pussy seemed to grab and suck his digit in deep. His finger was joined by a second one. He really knew a woman's anatomy, at least mine. He reached up towards the top of my vagina and started to massage my G spot which triggered a nonstop climax that must have lasted for several minutes. Then suddenly he withdrew his fingers.

I never thought I would hear myself utter these words to any man other than you, but I did. I begged him to "fuck me!" Then he was looming over me we kissed and I felt the head of his cock try to enter me. I reached down to guide it in and wondered if I would be able to take it. When the head went in past the glans I swear I heard a plopping sound. Then slowly, so slowly he began to push more and more of the black meat into my pink pussy. He was beyond the depth that you had plumbed and I reached down to feel that there were still three or four inches outside my body. It hurt, but not unbearably. I know my insides were being pushed around by the invader. But I also felt myself adjusting to accommodate the new dimension. And then we were joined. My little tuft of pubic hair mingled with his coarser hair. My pubic bone was separated from his by a thin layer of skin, nothing more. My juices were gushing. Then he started to withdraw until just the head was inside me. He seemed to actually pause at the top of his stroke before ramming forward until our bones touched again. I came and came and came. We must have fucked like this for twenty minutes until he announced the arrival of his climax by screaming, "I'm cumming." I could actually feel the insemination as his semen splashed against my cervix.