Cheryl's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both just laid there in the afterglow. I didn't know it was possible to experience an orgasm like that. It was so intense. So forbidden. Against everything I had been taught and yet it was thrilling and satisfying beyond my ability to describe. I thought I would be exhausted but I wasn't. I felt alive, I felt young, I felt desirable. He rolled over and said, "You really summin Cheryl. Better get yerself cleaned up and ready. He glanced at his watch and said it's already 9:15." When Becky works, that's the school teacher, she starts much earlier. Those rigs out in the parking area at the truck stop have drivers who set their alarm clocks for their appointment. We got about fifteen minutes before someone knocks on the door. While you freshin up I'm going go next door and get the messages and confirm some of the appointments for after midnight." He hopped out of bed and slipped just his pants on and carried his shirt with him.

I went in the bathroom and saw on two shelves on one wall more white folded sheets and white folded towels than I've ever seen before. Must have been dozens of each. On the top shelf was a case of disposable douches, a box of fleet enemas—I had an idea what that was for— and a box of "extra large gold seal Maxxim condoms." Honestly, there must have been a gallon of mint mouthwash next to the sink. I douched and then hopped in the shower, careful not to get my hair wet. As I washed myself, especially my breasts and between my legs and cheeks I found myself tingling. After I dried, I reapplied my makeup only this time, for some instinctive reason, I applied it much heavier than ever before. I brushed my long hair and was very pleased with the result that I saw in the mirror.

Back in the room, I realized that we had made a mess on the bed and went back for a fitted sheet. I stripped the soiled one off and put the clean one on the bed that a few minutes before had been my own playground. Then I slipped the red nighty over my head. My God Dan it didn't even cover my pussy or ass. I think it was actually a top for a set of baby-dolls. Do you remember the set you got for me when we were first married, it was like that top only you could see right through it. Wait let me show you. She retrieved the red nighty from the tote bag, slipped it over her head and turned around to show me that it didn't cover anything, in fact it made her seem sluttier than if she were naked. Maybe that was Thomas' idea.

She went on to explain "I slipped on the new shoes and felt awkward wearing them the heels were so high, much higher than I was used to. Let me put them on so you can see what I looked like." She slipped the heels back on and placed her hands on her hips. She was a living wet dream. I had never seen anything so sexy in my life. Then I realized she had that freshly fucked look. She would also have had the freshly fucked look in Charlotte the first time she wore the nighty and shoes because she had just been fucked by Thomas.

She continued her story by saying, "then I sat in the big chair and waited. It was so quiet but I could hear something, I realized that the walls were so thin I could hear Thomas talking on the telephone. It was hard to understand what he was saying. No, it wasn't a telephone it was a CB because I could hear the other person too. I would hear laughing and then I'm sure I heard him say something like, "you won fuckin believe this chick man. I just got the lay of my life and she's an amateur. I wouldn't shit ya bro her cunt's like a milkin machine and she cums too, no fakin it. Thas right she jus cums and cums ain't no-used up whore like yer used to in Lousiana. She's even so much better'n sweet Becky ya jus won believe her when ya see her and give her a ride. 10-4."

"My cheeks were flushed I was so embarrassed and I regretted eavesdropping on his private conversation. I thought I was like all women. I thought every woman climaxed every time and almost constantly. Honey, I know you told me that wasn't so but I never talked with other women about it and thought you must be wrong or were just trying to make me feel special. I thought every vagina was supposed to suck in the cock and squeeze and milk it, what was the big deal about mine. Of course, like Thomas said, I was an amateur.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and Thomas' voice asking, "you decent baby?" He didn't wait for my answer but opened the door, standing behind him were two policemen. Danny I started to cry. I had only been here for an hour or so and already I thought I was about to be arrested.

Thomas explained things quickly when he saw the color drain from my face as I covered my breasts with one arm and reached to cover my pussy with the other hand. "Cheryl, sugar this here's Clyde," pointing to a huge black man in a khaki uniform about Thomas' age, "this is Jake." Jake was a much younger tall skinny black guy in the same type of uniform that seemed a size too big. "In my line a work it helps to have a good relationship with the law. They like first crack at fresh meat so be real nice to em okay." Those were his parting comments as he backed through the door and closed it.

"Oh, wait a minute," Cheryl said as she fished in the bag of treasures again. I saw that she held a stack of Polaroid photos with a rubber band around them. She removed the rubber band and sorted through them until she found the one she wanted and handed it to me. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Cheryl was between two black men in sheriff's uniforms one looked like he must have been an NFL tackle the other an NBA basketball player. They towered above her. All three of them were smiling. Cheryl was wearing the red nighty that hid absolutely nothing.

"After they finished but before they left Clyde asked Thomas if he would take a picture of us. Well he took three, one for each of them and one for us." She didn't offer to share any of the other pictures with me just then, and I didn't ask her to. Seemed like she had a plan and I didn't want to interfere.

"Anyway," she said, "back to the story, just thought you would want to see what they looked like.Well, I was alone in the room with Clyde and Jake. I had chatted with Thomas on the Internet and talked with him on the telephone and we were together at the airport in his car before we did anything. I was waiting for one of them to leave when Clyde said to me ‘what's wrong babe?'"

"Who's going first?" I asked

They both laughed at my question. It was Jake who said, "we're partners, we do everything together, I mean everything." With that, they both moved in and started rubbing me with their big black hands. Somehow the flimsy little nighty was removed and I was naked except for my shoes which I kicked off. Then Clyde looked into my eyes and asked what I thought was a strange question. "Do you kiss honey?" I wasn't exactly sure what he meant. Rather than repeat his question he lowered his lips to mine which parted instinctively. His tongues passed my teeth and played with mine. I started breathing hard again partly because in addition to the kiss Jake was sucking the nipple of my right breast like a baby and tweaking the other one. When Clyde came up for air, he answered his own question. "You kiss all right!" Most hookers will fuck and suck, swallow and even let ya fuck their assholes but they won't kiss a John. Don't ask me why, doesn't make any sense to me. Becky says that's special for her husband and turns her head when I try to steal a kiss."

They had moved me back to the bed and I laid on my back with my legs spread wantonly while they undressed. I was really surprised when they were both naked. Clyde had an average size penis and was hard as a rock. Jake had a cock that made Thomas' seem small and it wasn't half hard yet. I guess I learned during my trip that you can't tell the size of a man's cock by the size of his body, his hands, his shoe size or his nose. All the old wive's tales were wrong. Believe me I know. I was really thankful though that Clyde was more normal-size because Clyde and Jake were my first DP. You know that means double penetration? After I sucked Jake and made him hard he laid on his back and I sat on top of him and then leaned over to kiss him. Clyde was playing with my asshole and slipped a finger in that was lubricated with my own juice. Then he slipped another in. With the girth of Jake's cock in my pussy and Clyde's fingers in my ass I was stuffed but not as stuffed as I soon would be. I felt him moving around between our legs until the head of his cock was touching my puckered anus. He was very gentle and Jake cooperated and held still until Clyde began to enter. It hurt for a minute until my rectum adjusted. Then somehow they were both buried balls deep in my two holes. Without a spoken word each of us began to move in unison. It was like a ballet. I have no idea how long this went on. I know each of us began to perspire, oh listen to ladylike me, I mean we began to sweat. I was moaning and sighing and they took that as encouragement and tried to move with even greater intensity. We came simultaneously. I must have drifted off to sleep because I was awakened by Thomas gently shaking my shoulder and saying, "Cheryl, better get cleaned up, I'll change the sheets." There was no sign of Clyde or Jake.

I went in the bathroom and douched and showered again. I put the little nighty over my shoulders, even though it seemed ridiculous because it covered nothing, touched up my make up and brushed my hair. When I came out Clyde and Jake were back in the room and Clyde said, "honey can we get a picture with ya?" Thomas was holding a Polaroid camera and then Clyde got on one side, Jake the other and Thomas snapped three different pictures. Then Clyde said, "let me take a couple of pictures of you with Cheryl Thomas." Cheryl stopped her story long enough to hand me another photo.

I saw Thomas for the first time or part of Thomas. He and Cheryl were pressed tightly together and locked in a deep kiss. Both had their eyes closed. He seemed to tower over her by a foot. The photo confirmed what Cheryl had said. His skin was coal black, his head was shaved and he had an earing in the ear I could see.

Cheryl sighed and then continued, "after that it was sort of a blur. I don't think I rested for more than fifteen minutes at a time until the sun came up. Thomas was right. About a third of my dates were team truckers and many of them, maybe most of them, wanted to share me. Some wanted anal, some vaginal double penetration -- let me tell you that isn't easy -- some head and tail. Thomas cautioned me to pace it and just pretend to come. But, I couldn't help it, I came every time, actually several times with every man. Thomas was so sweet he made sure that I drank plenty of water so that I didn't dehydrate. He massaged my shoulders and feet when we had a short break."

"As you can imagine, I slept fitfully after my workout and in a strange bed next to a strange man. It did seem to hurt when I was empty, not when I was full. Thomas was kind enough to help me out a couple of times during the late morning and afternoon when I woke up."

"Saturday night was pretty much a repeat of Friday night. Oh, I did start much earlier on Saturday. Then, all at once it was over. Thomas gave me the money, I didn't count it he said it was $3,000, I believed him. Back to the airport in Charlotte. I, changed planes in Atlanta and here I am. Well?"

I didn't answer with words. I took her in my arms, kissed her sweet lips and made love to her. We didn't fuck, we made love because I love her and she loves me.

The first words she whispered after we both calmed down from our intense climaxes were: "Honey, do you have any more miles left on Delta?"