All Comments on 'Chess Game Ch. 03'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent job, slut

As always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Hot Hot~

Keep going... you are definitely on my Top 3 authors on this site... just so fucking awesome..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

This is one of the best, the most erotic I have read!

Write more stories dear.

TheVeryIdeaTheVeryIdeaover 12 years ago
I'm impressed

Beautifully written and well paced.

Part one may have lacked direct sex, but raised the anticipation perfectly, leaving one intrigued and hopeful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
searching for a female friend

hi , i am here for searching friend. i m a smart n cool guy, looking for friendship with girls/ ladies in etc.

pls be touch with me coolhumsafar@gmail.com

waiting for you reply.........

take care bye......

cowboy109cowboy109over 11 years ago
Good

The sections about the chess game were very well made. Reading the intro, I found myself moaning internally about the thought of having to wade through nerdy descriptions of chess. Even though, I'm not familiar with the openings, I got a good sense for the action and suspense in it.

I also liked the spontaneous nature of the main character. The story painted out her inner working well on why she would take spontaneous actions.

The part, where the colonel offered his sexual services to make her kick over the night was unbelievable. There was no buildup to it. There was no inner desire in the main character that build up. For example, your other story of a woman walking around naked in her apartment complex had a superb buildup of getting deeper and deeper into her thing and also psychological background.

The premise of getting deeper and deeper in debt started well with her impulsive purchase of the dress. Forgetting her bra in the heat of the moment is another good tidbit. I have forgotten many things in the heat of being mentally focused on a game. However, I would have liked it a little more drawn out. Perhaps, she tried sneaking home without the dress. Yet, turned around at the sight of the first person. Or, she went for gambling her panties, yet one.

Once the blatant "fucking" starts, the story loses something that makes it interesting.

Having the colonel and major be two figures that were familiar with each other and had a dynamic together was a good setup. I would have liked it further developed, e.g. how the colonel invited the major to take the maid was well done. More of that!

I keep coming back to your stories, because I like the personality/look of the main women that you paint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

Your writing has some magic in it. please continue.

Prs2009Prs2009over 5 years ago
Write more please.

I can't wait for more stories of yours😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was good till half of part 3. Too much then becomes a turn off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous