All Comments on 'Chevy Van'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous

Fanstastic erotic story telling, I am still feeling the tension and want to be on the receiving end of John's cock.

yorkie54yorkie54over 13 years ago
HOT

A hot story that has had me stroking my hard cock all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Usually it's the older guy taking the kid, so when it turned out that the friend's father was going to get it from the younger guy, I made sure I had plenty of tissues, and I needed them. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Where can I find a daddy like that? I need that type of gide

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
/Father's cock

Very good story with excellent writting with a good flow. My father caught me and one of my cousins nude with me sucking him off. Instead of saying anything he just walked out of the door. I was the only one to see him since he was at Jim's back. I didn't mention what had happened, just continued blowing him since we had nothing to lose. A few days went by with nothing said or any changes in the way we got along. One night while my father and I were home alone he asked me if I was still sucking cocks and my answer was "yes" and I'm being fucked in the ass also. He wanted to know if I enjoyed cocks up my ass and I said "try fucking me and see what you think. As he worked his meat into me he began telling me that he never expected that I was queer. I explained that since he'd now fucked my ass and been sucked by me I expected it to happen again anytime I wanted or I'd telll me mother he raped me. The result was that I got fucked every few days for a number of years. He's a very good load. Never ask him to suck me nor did he offer. We were satisfied with him plowing my ass. i still had sex with my cousins and nothing was ever said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A problem

This would have been significantly hotter if the younger guy wasn't already gay....that took away most of the affect on me.

itsme52itsme52about 10 years ago
good

good story just blew again ,normally not twice in about 30 min

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting that Mr. Walter is uncircumcised and that we are told that his son Todd is circumcised. Clearly John is circumcised in the story: "Finally, I reached over and took Mr. Walter's cock in my hand. The skin was hot to the touch, and dealing with a foreskin was totally new to me, so I was tentative at first, letting my lips move slowly up and down the slender tube." Too bad the author doesn't account for the son being circumcised unlike the father. Did Todd's mother insist or during the days of routine infant circumcision did the doctor clip off Todd's foreskin without consulting Mr. Walter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous