All Comments on 'Cheyenne's Revenge Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Hoover1970Hoover1970almost 12 years ago
Good

Lookiing forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
an excellent start

This is one of the best I've read so far..

A sexual taming of a shrew...!

Looking forward to the follow up

dark gabledark gablealmost 12 years ago
Great start

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice pace and stays interesting....go with it

...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If I understand this right...

... this guy is supposed to be a troubleshooter who utilizes his intelligence first and his fists as a last resort.

Yet his first reaction to this opportunity is to think with his dick, opting for unprotected sex with a woman who has just taken on an unknown number of completely random strangers? Birth control and morning after pills don't save you from AIDS and other diseases. I hope that yours is a special universe where there is no disease, or that he "suddenly remembers" to wait a couple weeks until test results come back before sticking his dick in her, because otherwise he's just an idiot who thinks he's clever.

I'm rating this highly for now, because the concept is great and with the exception of that bit, it's well-written and entertaining. Just please don't turn Taylor into a sanctimonious dick who thinks he's a hero or saint; he's fine the way he is.

Looking forward to the coming chapters.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

You are right. I missed that about the condom and STDs, but in my defense, I imagine if Joe thought anyone had any type of STD, they wouldn't have been part of the orgy in the first place. He wouldn't want to catch anything. Sure, that puts a great deal of reliance on Joe's judgement, but it is the best excuse I can come up with.

Everyone, thanks for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
can't wait to read more!

great story. I'm glad it's going in this direction. i wasn't sure in the beginning which path their relationship would take. I'm definately excited to read more.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Start****

Thanks for sharing.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Caring for an

abused woman. Been thee sort of , in high school on Cheyenne's place. It was bad for months. As I already was known a the slut, last day of school they took me to an abandoned building , I was there for almost a week. I got lucky some one left a note on my Aunts door that told her where to find me. spent my 13th birthday in the hospital recovering.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good start but obviously no sex until blood tests are done. Just some handjobs, LOL

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

A good start to what should be an interesting series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES