Chez Femme Ch. 04

Story Info
Charlie adjusts to his new life style.
3.8k words
3.89
12.9k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first Thursday night that Charlie knew Joanne was not at a book club. Trim, brown hair to her shoulders, nice breasts, narrow waist and hips, and she was 'entertaining,' their euphemisms for fucking at Chez Femme. He had stayed late at the office and when he came home, he changed into shorts, T-shirt and running shoes, went into the kitchen, made a sandwich, and came back into the den. He poured a scotch and turned on the TV.

He was channel surfing, trying not to think about Joanne, when the doorbell rang. He could not imagine anyone calling this late. He opened the door to find Sheri standing there, the woman who had introduced Joanne to Chez Femme. She smiled and pushed past him.

"What are you drinking?" She asked as she headed for the kitchen.

Surprised, he followed her curly blond head, "Whatever you're having."

She pulled out two wine glasses, went to the fridge and brought out a bottle of chardonnay.

"Joanne isn't here." He took the glass from her, surprised at her familiarity with the kitchen.

"I know. That's why I came over. I don't want you worrying about her."

She raised her glass, "To friends not here. May they be forgotten? At least for a while."

They touched glasses and he followed her into the den and they sat on the couch. "What are you watching?"

"Nothing. I just turned it on."

"Got any porn?" she asked.

He shook his head, "No. We've never needed it."

She sighed, "I'll bring some next time. I've got some great ones."

'Next time' registered.

She found his glass and asked, "What were you drinking?"

"Glenfiddich. Scotch."

She smiled and stood up. "Do you like my dress?"

"Yes, it's very nice." It was purple gingham with short puffy sleeves at the shoulders, and a round neckline that did not reach her cleavage. The blouse was full and did nothing to show off her beautiful tits. She could have been flat, but he knew better.

"I like it because it's very handy." She pulled the elastic neck down below her right tit. She wasn't wearing a bra. "You like how it works?"

"Very much," he smiled.

"And if I'm embarrassed, I can hide behind my skirt." The skirt went below her knees and was so full, it appeared she was wearing crinolines. But when she bent over, grabbed the hem and pulled it up to cover all but her eyes as though she were hiding behind it, it was obvious she wearing nothing below the waist. Her trimmed blonde, curly bush and her boots were all he saw.

He laughed out loud. She laughed with him and pushed down her skirt.

"Yes, I love your dress."

"It's my Hayride outfit."

"Hayride? Like on the back of a hay wagon, making out beneath the harvest moon."

"No, like let's go out to the barn, find some hay. I'll ride you and you ride me. Doesn't that sound like more fun?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Like the Yankee meets a southern belle at a dance and takes her for a walk. They get to the barn, start kissing and it gets hot and heavy. He takes off his coat and the sweet southern belle tells him he shouldn't do that. He doesn't understand not getting undressed and the sweet southern belle drawls, 'We might not be comin' back this way."

She sat on the couch, "Help me get the boots off."

He stood, faced her and grabbed a boot.

"No, no. Turn around." He did. "Straddle my leg." She lifted her foot up so that it was against his balls. He felt her other boot against his rear, pushing him against the toe of her boot. The boot against his cock and the boot against his ass were both moving.

"Come on. Did you forget why you're there? Grab the boot."

He had the definite impression that she had been preventing him from being able to pull the boot off, but now she relaxed her foot and he pulled it off.

"Now the other one." He straddled the other leg, felt the boot against his cock and the bare foot prodding his ass. It seemed to take longer before the boot came off.

He sat the boots down and flopped down beside her. "Where did you get the boots?"

"They were left over from an exhibition. A cowgirl thing."

"What's an exhibition?" Angie had told him, but he wanted Sheri's opinion.

"Sometimes on Saturdays or Sundays, Angie has people come in and do a show. She has this room with couches all around and a big bed in the middle. There might be a lady and a man, two ladies, two ladies and a man, two men and a lady. It's like live porn."

"Have you ever performed?"

"Oh yeah. A number of times." She cocked her head sideways, thinking. "I guess the best one was, I had one member doing me in the ass doggie style and we rolled over, with him under me so I waved another member over. He got between our legs on top of me and got me in front. I called over some more members. I had one in my mouth and both hands full. Everybody was cheering. The guy under me couldn't move much, but the guy on top was making up for it. I went into an orgasm and all the guys began shooting. I was a mess." She was smiling; she obviously had enjoyed it.

"Has Joanne ever performed?"

"Oh, no. She won't even go to one. I told her about it and she turned up her nose. Said it was too random. She doesn't even do Middies."

"What are Middies?"

She sighed, "Every night at midnight, we go to the drawing room and play games. Like the ladies kneel in circle, the music starts to play and the members parade around the circle. When the music stops, each lady grabs a cock and starts sucking."

"The members are naked?"

She laughed, "Everybody's naked. Anyway, when a member shoots his load, he's eliminated. Of course, soon there are more ladies than members, so the ladies assist each other, speeding up the process.

"There're other games. Where the ladies are on all fours, where the ladies are sitting in chairs, their legs spread. It's just fun."

"And Joanne doesn't stay for that?"

"No. You have to understand. On Thursday night, Joanne is the queen. None of the ladies chose a first partner until she makes her entrance. They do everything but bow and curtsy. They call themselves 'the ladies in waiting.' And all of the members want to be chosen as her first. She is very choosey. Middies and exhibitions are random sex connections. Anyone might screw her and she doesn't like that."

She stood up and pushed the dress off her shoulders and down to her waist, freeing her lovely breasts. She swayed them from side, "You like?"

"You bet." The pink nipples were already hard.

She released a zipper on the side and pushed the dress to the floor. She stood there, barefoot and naked, one hand on her hip, the other in the air above her head. "Ta Da."

He laughed, "You did it. You got my attention. Except you didn't bring beer."

Her brow wrinkled, "What?"

"To get a woman's attention, you bring her flowers and candy, you write her love letters and poems, you serenade her, you take her to dinner, take her dancing, admire her, tell her how beautiful she is.

"If you want to get a guys attention, show up naked, bring beer."

She grinned, "I got the main part right."

"Yes, you did."

She straddled his lap, facing him, pressing against his erection. She picked up his glass of scotch. "What is this?"

"Scotch"

"You really like scotch?"

"Yes."

"Try this." She dipped her fingers in his glass and rubbed the whiskey on her breast and pushed the nipple towards him. He didn't hesitate to take it in his mouth and suck.

She pulled back, "Good?"

"Very good."

She dipped her fingers in the scotch and ran them down between her legs and brought her fingers up and let him suck them clean.

He smiled, "Yummm."

She dipped her fingers in the scotch again and patted the little blonde bush between her legs, pushed up on her knees so that her bush was at his face and let him lick her.

He placed his hands on her ass and pulled her to him. He nibbled at her swollen lips, used his tongue to spread them and find her inner folds so that he could suck on them. He worked his way up to her clit and tapped it.

The essence of the scotch was lost in the fragrance of the juices running down on his tongue. He brought one hand around and began stroking her crease as his tongue continued to tap her clit. He slipped one, then two, then three fingers inside her. He was able to curl them up and hit a spot inside very close to her clit. He felt her shaking as she pushed harder against him.

She started squealing, "Do me, do me, do me. I love you loving my puss. Yes, that's the spot. Right. There. Yes." She shook so hard, he had to hold on to her so she wouldn't fall.

He held her against his mouth until she relaxed.

She sat back and smiled. "Oh, yes. I think I like scotch." She reached over, picked up

the glass and drained it.

He smiled at her straddling his lap. "I want to apologize."

Her eyebrows rose, "For what?"

"When we first met..."

"In the shower?"

"Yes, in the shower. I was very angry with you."

"Because there was a naked woman in your shower?"

"No, because I realized you had seduced Joanne, then let your husband fuck her and worse, you took her to Chez Femme."

"No way. I didn't seduce her. We went for coffee after a book club. She started playing footsie under the table and I thought everyone was going to see us. We left, she walked me to my car, I got in and she got in on the passenger side and she started making out right there in parking lot. I had to stop her. That's when I invited her over the Saturday night."

"When your husband was gone?"

"Yes. And I don't think I was the first woman she made out with."

"Maybe not."

"And Billy? Well she was fascinated by the fact that he took so long. She asked me if she could join us. And Angie? She begged me to take her to Chez Femme. I didn't take advantage of her, I promise."

"Anyway, I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Hurt me?"

"When I forced my cock in your ass."

She laughed, "Oh honey." She stood up, turned around and bent over. She spread her cheeks and he was surprised to not see her little brown ring, but a blue jewel. She reached back, grabbed it and pulled out a butt plug.

"You didn't hurt. I keep this in so I don't get too tight. You were perfect; ramming me like you meant it. I loved it."

She sat back in his lap and patted his erection.

"I thought that was why you stuck your finger my ass while I was fucking Joanne. To get even."

"No, hon. I thought you liked it."

He chuckled, "Well, actually, I did."

She stood, took his hand, "Come on. Let's do this."

He loved watching the cheeks of her ass bounce as she trotted down the hall to the bedroom. He wondered at her familiarity with the house and realized she had probably spent time here with Joanne. He was at once angry, disappointed, and excited, imagining the two of them naked, here, in his house.

She reached the bed, turned and pulled off his shirt. She sat on the bed and unfastened his shorts and pushed them down, then his boxers.

She wrapped her hand around his rigid cock and smiled. "You are glad to see me."

She leaned forward and licked the tip, then the underside. He thought back to Angie's admonition, 'Think of it as sport, not sex. Who can last longer.' He was up by one, so far. She licked; she sucked. She massaged his balls. She played with his ass hole. She was reaching the point where he thought maybe she was a bit frustrated so he pulled her up and pushed her on to the bed.

"Are you going to fuck me, Charlie?"

He pushed her legs apart, "No, I want to see if there's any scotch left."

He kissed, licked, nibbled, stroked, fingered until she shook with another orgasm.

"Damn. Damn. Damn. You're getting as bad as Billy. Or is it as good?"

He lay down beside her and she rolled away, went over to Joanne's dresser and went into the bottom drawer. She came out with a ten-inch vibrator.

"How did you know that was there?" he asked.

"Joanne and I share it when I'm here. She has other toys in the drawer. Want to see?"

"No. But tell me."

"Well, this is really part of a strap on. You want to see how a strap on works?"

"No. I think I know how it works."

She turned the vibrator on and began teasing her slit while he watched. She slid it across her clit and moaned. "Oh, I really like this one, especially the little nubbies. You want to play?"

He reached over, took the tool from her and ran it up and down her slit. He was going to learn to use it on Sheri and surprise Joanne.

"Oh, yes. Stick it in. Yeah, deeper. Slowly. Now twist it. Oh, wow." And again she started shaking, bouncing, pushing against the tool. He pulled it out, set it aside and slipped his cock into her. She rose to meet his every thrust. She was building to another orgasm when he felt the vibrator buzzing against his nuts. And, damn it. It was too much. He felt his semen rise from his balls and blast into her. He couldn't stop it. He slammed into her and she slammed back. She began shaking and he held on to her.

They froze, holding each other. After a moment, he began moving again, in and out as she continued to enjoy another orgasm. When she relaxed, she pushed him away and set up.

"I've got to go."

"No, stay. Joanne will be home in a few minutes."

"That's why I have to go. She doesn't know I'm here. Don't tell her."

He pulled on his shorts and followed her back to the den. She put on her dress and her boots, gave him a quick kiss and was out door.

When Joanne came home, she poured herself some wine and came into the den, still in tee shirt and jeans, sat beside him and they kissed. "Let's go to bed. I need someone who loves me."

********************

Another Thursday night and Joanne was 'at the gym,' their euphemism for 'entertaining' at Chez Femme. And entertaining was another euphemism for getting screwed for money. He still didn't like it, but on the other hand, he was getting sex lessons from Angie on Monday nights and Sheri came over on Thursdays to occupy his mind. He thought Sheri felt a little guilty about getting Joanne involved with Chez Femme, even though Joanne was not as involved as Sheri.

He had showered in anticipation of Sheri's arrival. Every time was different. She spent all week thinking up new scenarios. He wondered what this one would be. They had done the maid, the cop, the lady with car trouble. And the night it rained, she just had to come in and dry out her clothes.

She didn't even knock, just walked in the back door and came out to the den. Surprisingly, no costume, just blue jeans, sneakers and tee shirt, although the tee shirt was too small and her tits strained against the cotton.

And there was a lady with her, maybe thirty years old, almost as tall as Charlie but thin as a rail. Her hair was black and fell straight to her shoulders. Her dress was black, went almost to the floor and indicated no tits or ass.

But it was the horn rimmed glasses that finally registered. She was the perfect nerd librarian.

Sheri kissed him, "Hi. This is Irene. I met her at the library." Surprise, surprise. "She was helping me find some erotica and we started talking and she didn't believe me."

"Hi, Irene. And welcome." He shook her hand. "Have a seat."

Sheri and Irene sat on the couch and he sat in his easy chair. "Would you like a drink?"

Sheri jumped up, "I'll get us some wine," and dashed to kitchen.

Charlie looked over at Irene. She was sitting on the edge of the sofa as if she were ready to run away.

"What didn't you believe?"

Sheri returned with three glasses. "I told her the things you do to me, for me, and she didn't believe me. And, no, she's not a virgin. But she's never had an orgasm with a man."

He wasn't sure what that meant. With a woman? Or by herself?

"So you and Sheri are lovers?"

Irene's eyes grew wide and her mouth fell open. "No, I never... I don't do that."

"So, you bring yourself off?"

She turned a bright red, and whispered, "Sometimes."

"What excites you, Porn?"

"I read books."

Of course. He wondered which came first, the books or the job. Did the librarian discover the books or did she become a librarian to be close to them.

Sheri handed him a glass, then turned to Irene and spilled wine on the front of Irene's dress. "Oh, that's awful." She sat her glass down and pulled Irene to her feet as she brushed the front of her dress. "Here, let me take care of that." She stepped behind Irene, unzipped the black dress and pushed it off Irene's shoulders.

Irene quickly covered her tiny breasts with her hands as the dress dropped to the floor. Charlie watched as Irene ran from the room, found the bath and closed the door.

Sheri looked over at Charlie and grinned. She went to the laundry room and returned. She pulled off her tee shirt, kicked off her shoes and shimmied out of her jeans. Naked, she went down the hall and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey, come on out. You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm not wearing anything. See?"

The door cracked a little and Irene peeked out. After a moment, she came out wearing a short kimono that had been hanging on the door.

"Great, come on. I'll get you another glass." She took Irene's hand and returned to the den. Sheri sat her on the couch and went to kitchen. Charlie and Irene watched Sheri's full buns bounce as she walked away.

She returned and carefully handed Irene a glass of wine. She went over to Charlie. "You are the one overdressed, now. Stand up."

He did. Quickly she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off. She knelt down in front of him and unfastened his pants. She pushed his pants and his shorts down and helped him step out of his shoes. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his penis. "Irene, look, he's not always this ready. Come here."

"What? No. I can see just fine."

Sheri leaned forward and kissed the tip. "Ah, but you can't smell it or taste it. Come here."

"But it's too big."

Charlie could see Irene was torn between modesty and curiosity. Curiosity won and she knelt beside Sheri. Sheri continued to stroke but she let Irene kiss the tip. Irene took him into her mouth and bobbed a bit. She was not the cock sucker that Sheri was, but then she was distracted. Sheri had one hand on Irene's back and the other under her, probably caressing her tiny tits. Sheri's hand ran down Irene's back, pushed the robe aside and the panties down and rubbed the cheeks of her ass before slipping her hand between Irene's legs.

Irene jumped, her teeth pressing against his cock, and Charlie guessed that Sheri had begun fingering Irene.

Irene stopped moving, his cock in her mouth, holding it. She began humming, no, moaning, as Sheri whispered to her and kissed her cheek.

Irene released him and rested her head on his groin as she whimpered. "Oh. Oh. Oh."

Then "Aaaah," as she shook.

Sheri pulled her back, kissed her, and placed her on her back on the floor and Charlie sat back down.

Sheri kissed her, eased down and began sucking and nibbling on Irene's breast as her hand went between Irene's legs. Charlie watched as Sheri pushed in two fingers and Irene shook. "Gaaaa."

Sheri spread Irene's legs and knelt between them. She kissed her thighs. As Sheri lightly kissed Irene's vagina, Irene cried, "Don't." But she ran her hands through Sheri's hair, pulling her in.

Irene shook with another orgasm and Sheri backed away, motioning for Charlie to join her.

As Charlie began licking and fingering, Irene cried out, "No. No. No." But again, she was pulling him in, not letting him escape.

Sheri moved around, kissed Irene and fondled her nipples. Irene shook with another orgasm and this time, she did push them away. "Enough. Enough. I can't take any more."

Sheri kissed her, stood and helped Irene stand. "Come on. You can watch him fuck me," and led her to the bedroom.

When he woke the next morning, Joanne was gone. He grabbed his robe and went to the kitchen. He had screwed Sheri as Irene watched. Then he had done Irene while Sheri fondled Irene's breasts. The two had left before Joanne returned.

12