All Comments on 'Chez Femme Ch. 04'

by AlexanderT

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Pragmatic protagonist.

Still vaguely disgusted but at least your protagonist is getting some equity out of the situation.

Still here and reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty silly stuff

You're waiting too long between chapters. I forget what got us here. The main question is why are they married? His wife is a prostitute, he's fucking prostitutes. Why would he take that chance with his health? And this whole story line seems too casual. It's almost like reading a grocery list. No emotion. No thought given to consequences. Nothing. Just some boring sex. What's the point?

1 star

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi AT, better, thanks! But I think it still can't come off one star because your plot has advanced about nil since he found out

Time to hash out her lies, and his third tier status with her. Time for him to level with her about what he's been doing.

Without major tension or events, why continue? On these pages mundane librarian and maid play is about as exciting as undressing a hooker-square dancer. Not much.

I think your writing is fine, but except for the initial shock and anger the plot has just drifted.

Thanks for sharing it, I think you write thoughts and emotions well enough to dig into this festering POS marriage and :

Either excise the whore-cyst, or write him as a callous-grower who is now numb to the implicit and explicit irritations she is bestowing on him.

If you finish strong I would think it a fourish story overall. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't these people have any lives outside of having sex?

Joanne is getting what she wants are far as sex from strangers. And she thinks she is getting love from Charlie, but we know different. So is there an end game to this? Men age like wine, and women age like cheese. Sooner or later Joanne will be a dried up useless ex whore. What will she expect from Charlie when she can no longer fuck strangers for fun? And what will Charlie expect when Joanne can no longer perform?

Payback is coming, and it is going to be a bitch. Maybe Joanne can still do the laundry, clean the house, cook the meals, and just be an all around house manager. But she'll never be the love of his life. She threw that away, for some strange and better cock. It won't be worth it. Wish I could see the look on her face when she realizes orgasms only last for a few seconds, maybe a few minutes. Betrayal and disrespect last for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2*s

Well, this started off with a dramatic plot. Then great characters, husband & wife, the madam. So Alexander what happens next??

No therapy, friends, family. No discussion by husband with anyone. And the wife, she is actually acting more like a man than a woman. Getting sex and clueless about the relationship😒.

So I gave this 2*s. I don't see any great dramatic resolution as your protagonist has no moral leg to stand on anymore.

You can write. Create interesting and sympathetic characters.

Unfortunately, this story was over after the second chapter. It got boring and just blaa..... I can't remember if they had any children and don't want to re-read any of this, too much work, lol. That's the worst comment about any fiction 😢.

AMerryman

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
How old is this guy?

Sex with his wife every night? Plus 2 nights with the other s ?

I want this dudes vitamin regimen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Charlie gets cheated. Charlie finds out. Charlie surrenders to wiles of the whore. Charlie accepts the whore's whoring. Charlie adjusts to the whore's lifestyle. Everything is about Charlie. I think it's unfair to the poor whore. Give her some authority too.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck's don't like the story as much when the cheated husband grows a pair and puts the shore in her place.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

I still like this on going story

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

While he prepared his plan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexanderT@AlexanderT
A guy and a gal, or maybe two. A gal and two guys, that would do. But watching two guys, doesn't turn me on, or a dominant guy, unless I'm the one. Incest, teens, and cheating wives, cuckold, magic, or cream pies, Just aren't my thing, I'd never do it. But bend her over...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES