All Comments on 'Chicago'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chicago is a hot, fucking city

I can't believe this story was posted in mid December and I didn't see it until today. I'm happy I read about the first meeting and first coupling of Joe and Molly today, on New Year's Day. What a wonderful way to start a new year. These two internet friends met for the first time ever in a hot, fucking city. Nicely told. Deserves a repeat reading.

Gapster, if you an expert at anything, you are a master pussy eater and you did not let Molly down in this one. How dark Molly's skin is, you left to the reader's imagination, but thanks for confirming her pussy is pink inside and her aroma is Joe's afrodisiac. Keep 'em cumming in 2008.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratschealmost 15 years ago
my favorite

it is simply breathtaking to read this, no matter how many times i do. the reader is drawn so deeply into the character's experience. i particularly enjoy your understanding of the value of anticipation; what he says to her in the restaurant is one of the most erotic things i've ever read anywhere.

WishFullWishFullabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic. As a Literotica author myself, I've had that fantasy. But I could not express it as well as you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Well told.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

It was a real treat. I enjoyed every lick, nibble, kiss and thrust. Couldn't help imagining I was Molly... I do want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someday ...

... I'm gonna hook up with gapster7 in Chicago ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

gapster7 is more than welcome to suck my nipples. good grief 😰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous