Chicago in the Autumn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put in another couple of pieces of toast as I stood there and talked to Chase. Maddy reached past me to the cabinet for a coffee cup and she smiled at Chase.

I asked him if he'd maybe want to take a shower before we went to the lakefront. He said no that I could maybe accompany him to his house and he could change after a shower. We could take his truck to the lakefront. Oh, this man had many more secrets, I thought to myself.

We went into the parlor as I made him comfortable in front of the TV. We talked for a moment and then I said I would get dressed and be back down and we could go by his house.

I ran upstairs and closed my door as I panted; I was so excited about the things that had transpired just since 3:00 a.m. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweater and a pair of hiking boots. Well didn't have time to wash my hair but that's ok.

Chase was still down stairs watching TV, well so I thought anyway.

I stepped from my dressing room into the bedroom as I glanced up. Chase had found his way upstairs and had planted himself in my bed. I was dressed so I just kind of stuttered and stammered and asked him what he was doing in my bed.

"Maggie," he said softly. "I love you so much, please let me show you just how much." He was smiling so sweetly that I just didn't know which I was madder about, him being in my bed or that I wasn't upset about it.

"Chase do you have any idea that you are in my bed and by the looks of things you are naked," I said as I slowly walked over to the bed.

"Yes, Maggie I know and I want to show you just why I feel this way about you," he said in a soft whisper.

I felt as if I were drawn to him, like a moth to a flame. This firefighter was so hot and sexy that all I could think of was, "what does he look like under that sheet?"

As I stopped at the foot of the bed, he sat up and put his hand on the edge of the sheet.

"Would you like me to help you get undressed pretty lady?" he said. I was mesmerized by the look in his eyes. I felt like I was under a spell just by looking at him.

He lifted the sheet as he stepped out of the bed in just his shorts. He walked over to where I was standing and leaned down to kiss me. His kisses were as sweet as the wine from dinner and they tasted like peppermint candy. As I put my head back to fit against his chest and make room for his arms around me I could feel his tongue swirling around my mouth as our lips touched and then I could feel his strong hands moving up and down my back.

His hand roamed up to my neck as I felt the hair on the back of my neck tingle as his fingers caressed the back of my head and they tugged lightly to pull my head back.

"Baby," he sighed. "You and I were made to be together. Let me make sweet love to you." He stepped back and took my hands as he led me to my own bed.

I was still dressed to go to the lakefront, but right now, a picnic was the farthest thing from my mind. I felt like a zombie who he was controlling, I had no will of my own.

He pulled me close to his chest as he took my sweater off over my head. Then he pulled the snap of my jeans and gently lowered the zipper as I felt his cock pressing against my belly. He bent down to pick me up and he carried me to the other side of the bed as he laid me down. He took off my boots and gently took off my jeans. I was just in my panties in my own bed.

The man who was so strong was giving me feelings that I hadn't felt in a very long time. He leaned down and pressed his lips against my naked nipples. I could feel the sensation of just being taken over by this big man. His hands were softly caressing my belly as I felt him tugging at my panties.

"Ohmygawd pretty lady what a magnificent body you have," he said to me. He lifted his head back up as he looked into my eyes. "Do you know that the eyes are the window to the human soul?" he said to me.

I began to try to get control of my own body. I shook my head up and down in response to his question as I watched his hands dance softly over my belly and up to my nipples. I closed my eyes, as I wanted to prolong the wonderful feelings he was creating inside of me. My hands were on his shoulders of pure muscle as I felt him lean closer to me with those sexy, pouty lips of his. As he left my lips he trailed his kisses down to my nipples and one at a time he sucked them into his waiting mouth. His tongue was drawing circles around each nipple and then he sucked on them as a baby might. The feelings that this was creating in my stomach was making my hips rock back & forth.

My hands were running down his wonderfully hairy chest and down as far as I could reach with my short arms. I didn't remember him taking off his shorts but what my hand found next was a nice naked surprise. My fingers touched the shaft of his cock as I gasped.

Chase leaned back a little as he smiled down at me with those beautiful lips of his. My hand just encircled his hardness as I felt his back tighten up as I stroked him with my fingers. In my mind, I was thinking that he would split me completely open with what I had in my hand. Hopefully, not though, I sighed.

As I felt his hand running down my belly and then he began to stroke my thighs. As my hips moved, I could feel him getting closer to my wetness. I was just trying to breathe as I felt all these wonderful things going on inside of myself.

As he moved from my nipples downward, I could feel his lips kissing places were no man had kissed me before. I guess you could say I was an oral sex virgin. Well in this respect anyway, I had given a man head before but never had one kiss me below the waist. Where have I been for the last century I thought to myself?

The sensations I was having were wonderful, as I wanted to move down to take him into my mouth. However, it seemed that he had other things in mind. He turned around to face my head so I could take him into my lips as I felt his lips begin to get closer to where I was so wet. I could feel his fingers as they traced the outline of the slit of my pussy. Then I heard Chase make a low yummy sound as he began to lick my leg and then I felt his hair as it lay on my belly.

"Let me make you happy Maggie," he sighed. I wanted so much for that to happen.

"Chase you shouldn't do that," I said. What was I thinking? Why not let the man make me have feelings that I'd never had before.

"Baby," he whispered against my thigh "I want to show you what paradise is like," I just mumbled something incoherent as his lips began to lick and suck on the folds of my pussy. I wanted to feel everything he was giving me to feel but I wanted to suck on his cock too. What to do; what to do.

His tongue was running over my clit as I felt his fingers digging into the flesh on my ass. This was fabulous I thought to myself. I glanced down my belly and all I could see was the shadow of his black hair against my alabaster skin.

He had two fingers into my cunt as my hand began to stroke his cock. His thighs were just about lip level to me so I began to kiss them as I licked his skin.

His tongue was making circles in my pussy and all I could do was just sigh and moan. He raised his face from my crotch as he whispered to me, "I want you to know how much I love you Maggie. Let me hear how you feel baby."

I raised my hands to his head as I guiding his mouth to the places that felt the best. He was twisted and turned to where his cock wasn't even in my sight anymore. Nevertheless, where he was licking and sucking was so new to me, I just wanted to giggle like a little girl. It was so new to me and felt so damn good.

My sighs got louder and I could feel the sucking motion from his lips on my pussy. Oh, this was so wonderful. I'm running out of words to describe these feelings.

He was licking and sucking to his heart content and to mine.

"Ohmygawd this is so damn good Chase," I whispered to him.

"Tell me how you like it baby," he said softly.

"Oh shit Chase I'm gonna cum," I whispered as I raised my head to watch him. I could feel these sensations as they flowed from my pussy into his waiting mouth. What I heard next was Chase as he licked and was sucking up the juices that were flooding his face.

"Oh yes, baby cum for me," he said against my cunt. I didn't let him down either.

As my body slowly let me get back in control of it, I felt his face move from my pussy and then I could feel his cock as he lay back down next to me. I wanted to suck on the monster that was his but it seemed that he had other ideas. I felt his knee between my thighs as I looked up into his handsome face. I could see the juices from my cunt on his 5 o'clock shadow. He leaned down as he sucked my tongue into his mouth. I could taste myself on his lips. What a feeling.

He gently lowered his body onto mine as I felt his cock on my belly. Would there be enough room inside of me to take all of him in me?

"Baby, you taste so wonderful," he whispered into my ear. "Let me show you what heaven is like."

He lifted himself up on his arms as he reached down to his cock and he gently placed it on my pussy. I spread my legs for him as I felt a slight pain as he pushed ever so slightly on my cunt lips with his cock.

He looked up into my eyes as he said, "Let me know if I hurt you sweet cheeks, okay?" I nodded my head in response to his question.

Then I felt him reach around his back as he took my legs and bent them at the knees. "This should make it easier on you baby." With that, I felt him swing his hips forward and with a gasp from my lips, he was all the way inside of me.

He looked into my face as he kissed my lips and whispered to me. "Oh baby you are so tight, it's gonna take me a minute to get use to this." He kissed my lips and then leaned down to suck on my tits. I held my legs up and as wide apart as I could for him. With that he began to move up & down inside of me. My hands were on the back of his head as my fingers ran through his full head of black hair.

He was gazing into my eyes as I watched his face. My nipples were hard as he reached up and squeezed one at a time between his index finger and thumb.

What I heard next that came out of my mouth was very unexpected, "Ohmygawd Chase, I love you so much." Apparently, that is what he had wanted to hear. He was moving and his strokes were giving me sensations that I hadn't felt in like forever.

"Oh yes baby, damn you are so good," he said softly against my cheek. I could feel his hair in my face. What a feeling.

"Ohmygawd, I'm...I'm...oh damn baby I'm cumming," I said into his ear.

"Oh yes baby, let me hear you cum for me," Chase said.

All I could do was moan how good he felt to me. I knew that my bed was going to be wet when we got up.

He ran his strong hands between my ass and the bed and before I knew it he had turned us both over. So now, I was on top of him. As I lowered my cunt onto his cock, I just squeezed my eyes shut in hopes that the pain wouldn't be that bad.

"Slide up and back baby. It will be easier on you that way," he said. So, instead of lifting myself up and down on his hard cock I just slid back & forth on his lap more or less.

I had no idea I would be rubbing my clit on him as I did that. But, what I felt next was so marvelous I just wanted to lean my head back and bay at the moon.

Chase's hands were on my tits as he ran the palms over my nipples. I lowered my eyes to his hands as he looked up into my face. I was getting the chills as I began to feel myself wanting to cum one more time. I looked into Chase's eyes as I rubbed my pussy on his cock.

Maybe he was telepathic or could read my mind because the next thing he said was, "Do you want to cum for me again baby?"

I just nodded my head up & down as I felt him holding my ass against him. I could feel the head of his cock just about in my throat.

"Oh yes, baby, you are making me feel so good. Oh damn yes...yes oh baby, I'm cumming," he said in my ear. I could feel his cock as he exploded all of his cum into my waiting pussy.

I lay down on his gorgeous chest as I tried very hard to catch my breath. Wow, where was the fire? Oh, that was funny Maggie.

Chase raised his arms to hold me close to him as we both recovered. I wanted to say how wonderful he had made me feel but that would have been a hard task with out sounding corny.

As our breathing returned to normal, I started to roll up and off of his hard body.

"Where ya going sweet cheeks?" he said as he smiled at me.

"Just want to let you get comfortable baby," I whispered to him.

Maybe the reason he was still hard inside of me was that he hadn't made love in awhile. I tried to lift my pussy off his cock but Chase asked me to just lay still and enjoy the fullness I was feeling.

I had always thought that when a man came his cock was supposed to get soft. But with Chase he stayed hard.

"Are you hurting sweet cheeks?" Chase said softly as he ran his tongue around my ear.

"No baby, you feel so good in me," I said as I kissed his neck and shoulder.

The only thing he said next was make a soft yummy sound as he kissed my neck. As he ran his tongue around the curve of my neck, I felt him begin to suck on the soft skin right below my ear. If I didn't know, better I could have sworn he was giving me an old-fashioned hickey. The sucking got harder and then something I didn't expect, Chase bit my neck. It didn't hurt there was just a second as his teeth pierced the skin and then I felt his breathing quicken.

Ohmygawd my next thought was, "is he a vampire or something?" He was sucking on my neck as I had this most wonderful sensation it seemed that every nerve in my body was so wide-awake.

I just lay on top of Chase's body as he began to move his hips below me. His cock had gotten a second wind and now was taking on a mind of its own. He ran his hands easily to my ass as he dug his fingers into the flesh there and turned us over again.

When he pulled back to look down into my face I could clearly see my blood in the corners of his lips. I would have thought that panic would be raging through my body but it wasn't. He smiled at me as he licked the blood was left from my neck.

He began to move in & out of my cunt with his hard cock. I felt so alive that I wanted him in me forever now. It seemed that the longer I kept him inside of me the easier it was to have these feelings.

My body was completely depleted of energy now. I just lay back on the bed as I felt him move inside of me.

"Sweet cheeks, you are what I have been looking for all my life," he said with a smile on his pouty lips. "Did you like the feelings I gave you?" he continued.

I shook my head up and down as I said, "I never knew that I could have these feelings."

I wanted to know just what that biting thing was. Therefore, I figured that the only way to find out was to ask. But, not right now as I felt him moving faster inside of me.

His mouth was pressing down on my lips as I felt his tongue reaching for mine; I could feel goose bumps running up & down my arms. Chase's cock was still moving inside of me. I could feel myself getting close to cumming again as my breathing came faster.

"Talk to me baby, tell you what you are feeling," he said against my ear.

"Your cock is splitting me from asshole to appetite but its feeling so damn good. You're giving me feelings that I have never had before, baby," I said to him.

"Are you in pain sweet cheeks? Am I hurting you?" he asked me.

"Not anymore honey," I said as I smiled up into his handsome face.

Chase smiled back at me as he lowered his lips to my neck again. In my head was that little voice, "talk to him now....ask him why he bit you."

I moved my head to the side as he pulled back up, "What's the matter baby," he said as he smiled down into my face.

"Question here Chase," I began. "What is with the biting baby?"

"Did I hurt you sweet cheeks?" Chase asked.

All this time he is still pounding my pussy with that monster of a cock. Nevertheless, ya know something. The feelings I was experiencing were magnificent.

"Is it some kind of a cult thing or are you a witch or a warlock or something?" I said as I smiled into his sexy face.

He slowed down with the lovemaking as he began to tell him about why he bit my neck.

"I want you for the rest of our lives. I want you to be mine." He said softly. "I thought that if I showed you my true self that you would love me."

I can still feel him as he sled his cock in & out of my waiting pussy. I felt my own climax building as I look up into his beautiful face. I lowered my eyes as I arched my back and Chase made me cum again.

He leaned down and kissed me as his tongue pushed through my lips and into my wet mouth. My body was tingling with the excitement of this new man. My fingers are digging into his back as the ravages of this orgasm run over my body.

Chase had thrown his head back and I can hear a low steady growl coming from his throat.

He looked into my eyes as I try to collect myself. I could see him, as he really is, a strong sensual man that I can love with no problem.

"Sweet cheeks," he sighed. "Hold on because I'm cumming. He moved faster as I felt him plunge deep inside of my wet pussy. I couldn't form words in my brain so the only thing that escaped my lips was moans and maybe an Ah-h-h.

My fingernails were deep in the skin on his back as I felt him move above me.

"Ah yes baby its all for you," Chase moaned one word at a time as he pressed his cock inside of me. I can feel his cum gushing out of my pussy and onto the bed as he moved faster and then with one final forward movement I can feel his hipbones digging into my belly.

With all the action in my cunt, I didn't even have a second thought to what was happening on my neck. I could feel Chase lying on my body as his lips kissed my neck just ever so closely to where he had bitten me. Then I felt something new, he licked my neck where he had pierced the skin. That tickled me and I jumped and giggled aloud.

As we both were catching our breath he rolled off of my belly and as he lay next to me he ran his hands down my belly to my still wet pussy. I lifted my head up and pleaded with him, "No, please Chase I can't cum again. Please wait."

He looked up into my face with a smile and then I saw the glint in his eyes. I blinked because I wasn't even sure of what I saw. I could have sworn I saw yellow in his eyes. But, that's impossible because he has deep brown eyes.

He leaned down close to my face as he pressed his hot sizzling lips against mine with that wonderful tongue of his darting in and out of my lips.

I closed my eyes, as I wanted to get back to normal. I didn't know how much more my heart could take.

Chase propped himself up on his elbow as he ran his hands over my tits and squeezed one nipple at a time. I just wiggled my ass against the bed because it felt so good.

"Maggie," Chase said softly "I love you so much". He was kissing my nipples one at a time as I was running my fingers throw all that beautiful black hair.

"Baby," I whispered, "I never knew I could fall in love so fast. Just yesterday morning I didn't even know you and now look."

He pulled me over to place my head on his sexy chest. I loved playing with the soft hair on his chest.

Well, it's been like this more or less every since last fall with Chase. Only difference has been sometimes its here at my house and some times it's at his house.

Shortly after we got together this first time, he brought me to his home. What a weekend that was. He loves to run around naked when he is at home. That's ok if all we were doing was making love but when you are painting and lying flooring it may present a problem.

He had seen me watching the home improvement channel on TV & was kidding me that he was Steve Hanneman or Eric Stromer. He would grab his tool belt and chase me around the living room telling me he needed to 'fix' me.