Chicago in the Autumn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm already fixed Chase. That's why I'm here," I laughed.

"No, no, no I need to fine tune the reception on your antenna," he chuckled as he tried to reach me.

"Not in a million years fireman," I said as I tried to get from one room to the next.

I had forgotten that the kitchen was a dead end and once in there, I had no way of getting out except maybe through the back door. But, butt naked that wasn't such an opinion. I ran from Chase through the dining room and ended up leaning against the stove. I was panting trying to catch my breath. As he appeared at the doorway to the kitchen I saw his jeans almost low enough to expose his beautiful cock with the tool belt hanging down almost to mid thigh.

He walked over to the sink and jumped up as he sat on the counter and watched me by the stove.

"Sweet cheeks?" he said so softly. "Come here to papa," he said as he held out his arms. I had grabbed a towel from the utility room so at least I was covered. I turned to face him as I smiled.

I walked over to where he was sitting and pressed my body against his.

"Ah baby," he sighed. "Give me your sexy body." He grabbed the towel and lowered it to the floor. I could see his pubic hair just at the top of his jeans because they were so low. I put my hands on his waistband as I pulled at the snap and lowered the zipper a little at a time.

"Ah-h-h yeah baby, come take me for a ride around the world," Chase said in a low and sexy voice.

He unhooked his tool belt as he pulled his jeans down to free his monster cock. I just made a low yummy sound as I lowered my lips to him. I could hear him gasp as I ran my teeth up & down the shaft.

"Please baby, let me fuck our beautiful face," he said as I moved to take all of his cock into my mouth. I let my tongue dart around the head of his prick as I could feel him moving to match me.

He placed his strong sexy hands on the back of my head as I could just image what we must look like as he held my head there and was literally fucking my face. I knew from being with Chase that when he gets his way like this he always gives me the best loving and I cum so hard & forcefully that it's beautiful.

As I pulled my head up and let his cock fall from my lips, he moaned a sad little sound and when I looked into his eyes, I swear I saw tears.

"Baby," I said quietly, "come and make love to me. I need you inside of me."

He sled off the counter top and held me close to his sexy warm chest as he leaned down and picked me up both of us all nice & naked. I held my arms around his strong neck as I planted kisses from one ear to the other.

By now, we were in the living room as he laid me down on the couch. I scooted up to rest my head on a pillow as I watched him climb over my wanting body.

He looked into my eyes as he said, "Maggie I more than love you. I want us to spend forever together."

Okay, that had me confused. I thought forever was just forever.

"Chase?" I said with a question in my voice. "Forever is a long damn time."

"But, I can't live without having you in my life AND in my bed woman," he whispered into my waiting ear.

I could feel his hips as his cock dug into my belly. He began to move and within a split second, he was inside of me moving like a run away freight train. He reached around behind my head and pulled my hair back just a little as he pushed his hot sexy tongue into my mouth.

I could feel my climax building in just a short moment and I knew that I'd be screaming in ecstasy as I felt him pounding my wet pussy.

Chase let me cum once as I screamed up into his face. Then he shifted his weight and pulled his cock out of me as he moved down on the couch between my legs.

"I usually just fuck what I eat and not eat what I fuck," he said. "But today I'm gonna be different. I want to taste you as you cum for me baby girl."

He reached his strong easily to my ass as he lifted me up and he lowered his face to my cunt. He buried his beautifully handsome face between my legs as he began to suck on my clit and then he softly bit it just enough to get my attention. My hands were on his head and my fingers were stroking his hair.

I looked down to where my hands where and I watched his head moving up and back as he made me feel so good inside. His fingers were in my pussy as his lips sucked on my clit. The tips of his long fingers were rubbing my special spot that he had discovered. With that, I couldn't take it anymore and I just pushed my hands down on his head as I came in his mouth and all over his handsome face.

I growled as I let the waves of my climax flow over my body.

Chases one hand was stroking my hard nipples as my back arched against his fingers. I could hear him lapping at the juices afraid he would miss some. As my first climax subsided, the second was right on its heels as I felt the sensation flowing again and I came in his mouth once more.

As he licked and sucked on my pussy I could feel his head move and then he was back between my legs as he plunged his big cock into my slit. I exhaled as he began to move over me. I looked up into his wonderfully brown warm eyes as I began to pant in rhythm of his moves in & out of me.

He leaned down as he began to move his lips to the same place were he had bitten me. I just threw my head back & let him have full access to my neck. He licked my skin as I placed my hands on the back of his head and my fingers pulled at his black hair. The curls wrapped around my fingers as I felt his teeth against my skin.

"Ah-h-h yeah, please right there", I sighed as he moved deep inside of me. He pulled back as I opened my eyes to see why he had moved.

"No, no don't stop baby," I whispered to him as my face contorted in pain. "Kiss me again."

Chases face looked so different like he was somewhere else in his mind. Then I felt why. He closed his eyes as I heard that special moan from his lips, the one that told me he was going to cum and cum hard inside of me.

When he opened his eyes, I saw it again; that flash of yellow that I had seen before. I didn't care I just wanted to feel his lips on my neck and his cock in my pussy.

He moved faster as I felt the head of his cock pounding against me. He arched his back as I watched him cum and as he was almost done, I felt my own juices flow. Just as my climax subsided, I felt his lips on my neck and then his teeth against my skin and I knew paradise was just a second away.

I heard the sound as his teeth pierced the delicate skin below my ear. Next, I heard the sound of him sucking on my neck. I was in love with a vampire, someone who drinks blood for a living. All I wanted was more of Chase's kisses and the wonderful love that we shared.