Chicken Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felixsen told me he had not the slightest idea why the car thief had parked Sarah's car on his road. After pretending to examine the car for a while and taking some pictures I left in it. Sarah's cell phone rang ten seconds later and I replied, "Robin."

It was a surprised Felixsen who asked if I had called the police.

I said, "Yes, of course," but didn't do that before standing on my driveway.

The police swore at me for taking the car and destroying all clues they might found in it after the thief and therefore they closed the case.

The next morning my employees had a good laugh when they were told about the solution of Sarah and Felixsen's car problems last evening. Sarah wasn't very happy when we met at home after work. Obviously she had talked with Felixsen during the day. Both of them must have understood that her car moved to his road was caused by their affair.

At nine o'clock on the first Monday morning after Sarah's Lyrics Circle, Ronny went past Felixsen's clinic and saw his black Saab parked outside. Parked at the town square, he phoned the clinic and when Mrs. Felixsen replied, he just said, "Sorry, wrong number."

Now we were ready for action. Eric remained on the job so it didn't look totally abandoned if somebody came there. The three of us left in Ronny's silver colored V70 and left Emil at the crossroad to Felixsen's house where he hid in the forest as a sentinel.

Ronny and I hid the V70 on a small road at the opposite side of the main road and walked the 500 meters to Felixsen's house wearing a backpack with three 1.5 liter plastic Fanta bottles with pig-piss and some tools.

To our great pleasure he had no burglar alarm, so it was a piece of cake to get into the house without leaving any visible clues. Thanks to our thin neoprene gloves we could do all our work without leaving any fingerprints.

First we went to the master bedroom, found out which side of the expensive bed was his, lifted up the comforter and poured a liter of pig-piss from a large Fanta bottle on his bed and laid back the comforter.

We would have preferred to use our own pee but didn't dare to use that in case he called the police and they took DNA samples.

Then we found his well-supplied bar with expensive malt whiskies. On a table, next to a very comfortable chair, we found a decanter with whisky and two crystal glasses. We poured out the whisky in a plastic bucket from the kitchen and replaced it with pig-piss.

After that we had a hard time pouring out something from all the malt whisky bottles and replacing it with the equal quantity of pig-piss. That whisky operation took some time but we figured that Felixsen deserved a memorable punishment for fucking Sarah.

Our last action took place in his home office, where we found his laptop. Ronny had made a special cord, which led 220 volt (standard in Europe) into USB outlets and caused some smell of burnt plastic before it blew the fuse for his office. We didn't find any home-burned CD or DVD, only one USB memory in a drawer, which I took. Then we left his soon-to-be hopefully not so happy home.

Back at the job site we worked as usual and for the first time since I came to know who fucked my wife and crushed my marriage, I began to feel in a better mood. My employees did their best to cheer me up by talking about that asshole sitting in his comfortable chair drinking pig-pee from his crystal glass.

Ronny checked Felixsen's clinic even the next morning and he was there as usual but could hardly have slept in his pissed bed. Now he must understand that he was the target for some kind of well-planned action and hopefully he even feared that there would be more to come.

We could hardly think that he had called the police for his pissed bed and whisky. He knew that the police reported everything to the local newspaper and the sort of crime and identity of the victim would soon be known and make him a laughing stock in town. Therefore he was left sweating for a while but the next action was probably already planned.

Even I was sweating during my investigation of the USB memory stick we found in Felixsen's drawer. It contained pictures taken with a cell phone camera. Many of them were uninteresting for me but there were several pictures of Sarah. Some pictures of her stripping, some of her naked and some of her sucking a cock. One of the sucking pictures was very good; it showed lot of her naked body and she looked at the camera while sucking the cock. The best thing was the time and date, which said that the picture was taken during her Lyrics Circle evening. I burnt it on a CD, gave it to Ronny and asked him to send me a copy in an anonymous letter.

As expected Sarah had no Lyrics Circle meeting the next week and when I asked her why not, she told me that she intended to skip it for ever because it hadn't been as interesting as expected.

The next action had taken place when Felixsen was on his way home from a late board meeting at the local Football Club. According to what he had told his wife, she told the police and the local newspaper what happened to him. A hundred meters into the forest road, he had to stop his car for a plastic cone blocking the road with a sign saying "WARNING - ACCIDENT" and a flashing red light. Only a second after he had stopped, the car door was opened, and he was dragged out of the car by two men in black overalls and black ski masks. Out on the road he was severely beaten and had his right arm broken.

This time his wife called both police and ambulance, but the two policemen who visited him at the hospital the next morning had not gotten any useful information from a very frightened Felixsen and the local newspaper reported that it seemed to be "disagreements about sport gone too far."

To my surprise the police have not connected me with any questions about Felixsen and that wouldn't have been of any of help to them because I had spent that very evening at home with Sarah and her sister who had visited us to talk about their mom's birthday. However, assault on a road is a serious crime and if Mrs. Felixsen has told them about her husband's affair after I told her about it, I was sure to get a visit. But if she thought that he deserved the punishment she would probably keep quite and let the police keep the case in their high pile of "unsolved cases without any clues".

Sarah was in a highly visible bad mood during the few days after she had read about Felixsen's fate in the local morning newspaper. I didn't do anything about our relationship during these few days. But then I took a day off from the job to take care of some necessary matters in town. Sarah was surprised when she saw that I was at home, casually dressed, when she got home from her job at the school slight after three that afternoon.

I had already made coffee and asked her to sit down in the living room to talk about some matters. As soon as she was sitting down, I asked her, "I saw that there were two credit card bills missing in the ring binder. Why?"

"Because they are not correct and I have complained."

"Why haven't you told me about such a serious problem?"

"Because I expected to get it solved without any problems."

I took up copies of the two bills from my briefcase and gave them to her and said, "Could you please tell me what is wrong in them?"

Now she was blushing when she began to read the bills for a while before she replied, "There is something from an alcohol store, gas station and a hotel."

"But you never asked me if I had bought those things before you complained to the bank. You ought to know almost everybody at the bank. Can you remember to whom you complained?"

"No, and why in the hell this cross examination about these damn bills?"

"Because I want to know the truth. Please remember that there are cameras at the gas station and the hotel clerk may be able to recognize you."

"That's impossible because I've never been there. You ought to know that."

"I'm sorry, very sorry, Sarah, but I regret to say that I know for sure that you and Linus Felixsen even spent a couple of hours at that same hotel that evening I moved your car from the library parking area to block his road. May I presume that the two of you hardly had any lyrics reading there if you don't call that for lyrics?"

I gave her one of Felixsen's photos showing her sucking a cock and said, "I got this in an anonymous letter yesterday. Please see the date and time at the photo."

Now she was ashen gray and the only thing she said was, "Oh, my God! Oh, no."

I continued, "Therefore it is not difficult to guess that you bought an expensive malt whisky as a gift to that damn asshole's collection. Did you make him extra happy by telling him that I was paying half of that damn bottle?"

Now she was sobbing, "No, no, no, it is not what you think, no, no, no."

"No, it is much worse. The cruel truth is that the angry man who lost the 'chicken race' at the parking lot was bloody right. Today I know for sure that I am a damn cuckold."

Then I gave her the divorce papers and told her that I had put the house on sale and from now on she was expected to sleep in the spare bedroom until she found somewhere to move.

Sarah cried hysterically when I went into the kitchen and phoned Mrs. Felixsen. To my great pleasure, she still remembered me from the committee in school. But she wasn't very happy when I told her that only a few minutes earlier my wife had confessed her affair with Mr. Felixsen. She asked me what I intended to do about it and when she heard that my divorce was already filed and our house was for sale, she shouted "Damn it, I'll do the same."

Mrs. Felixsen even did something very unexpected. The next day she went to the school where Sarah worked and happened to get there when a number of teachers were gathered in the teachers' lounge. She asked for Sarah, went straight to her and gave Sarah's face a hard swing with her right open hand, shouting, "You cheap slut fucked my husband!"

Sarah also received a hard hit from Mrs. Felixsen's backhand on the other side of her face before her shocked fellow teachers saved her from further slaps by taking Mrs. Felixsen away from her.

Felixsen never opened his dental clinic again in our town. He sold it a couple of weeks after he was out of the hospital and left town. He and his wife sold their house and the ex-wife stayed in their house until the new owner moved in.

Sarah really worked hard trying to get me to forgive her cheating. She told me all the expected bullshit that I was her only love and the affair with Felixsen had only been for getting some excitement and even spiced up our love life. She promised to be the perfect faithful loving wife and mistress who never denied me any kind of sex.

Even our children did their best to get me to forgive Sarah, but I couldn't even think about it because her affair had been much more than a one-time fling and because what I saw her do for him in the pictures.

We sold our house and shared everything 50/50 before we parted. Both of us rented an apartment as the first step in our new lives.

I neither know for sure nor care a shit if it is true or not but the rumors say that Felixsen had loudly cursed the first day he met Sarah and refused to have anything to do with her after all the painful events which became his destiny due to their affair. Sarah had so much pride that she gave up after her first failed attempt to get a date with him after I had filed for divorce and she found out what many cheaters had before her: cheating might be an exciting game but seldom leads to anything of real value afterwards.

The divorce hit me hard, very hard indeed. My friends noted how bad I was feeling and had a long serious talk with me about my problems. They ended it with a simple advice that though Sarah was a lovely woman, she wasn't the only fish in the pond and I had to go fishing to see that it was the truth of the day.

Ronny, who was a kind of computer nerd, said, "New times, new habits. Today your fishing waters aren't limited to the local bar, not at all because, thanks to the web, you have the whole country, the whole of Scandinavia and if that's not enough, the whole EU and in the last end the whole world."

It was a challenge even for him and he helped me write an ad and send it to what he said was the most popular dating site. The ad was obviously well written because I got many replies and many good laughs after I phoned some of the women who had enclosed nice pictures and written their cell phone numbers in the reply mails.

The first one I called had many questions about my car and salary but almost none about myself. The second suggested a two-week trip to South Africa on my behalf because she wanted to see the wild animals there. The third confessed that the picture in her reply was of her younger sister because she hadn't any of herself but she promised that I would hardly note any real difference. Ronny's ad was very good for the quantity of replies but less good for finding somebody interested of a serious real relationship.

I had almost given up the web as a serious matter when I happened to read Linda's ad at the same site. It said that she was newly separated from a cheating husband and wanted to talk with somebody with equal experiences for helping each other to get over the pain. I wrote a long reply to her but hadn't much hope of hearing from her when she called me one evening. She was an easygoing woman and to my great pleasure living only 40 kilometers from me in the same town where Sarah and Felixsen had met at a hotel.

After several phone talks we decided to meet for a lunch in her hometown. It went very well and the next time we met at a café at the mall in the county capital. Linda came with her 17 year old daughter Jennifer and I came with my son Elliot who was living in that town as a student. Young people are more used to net dating and it was no sensation but maybe a little funny for them that their divorced parents did it and thereafter met in the real life. They greeted each other with, "Hi, sis" and "Hi, big brother."

Obviously the youngsters had a good first impression of each other and after some small talk Elliot agreed to get his girlfriend, who knew the best shops in town, with them and help Jennifer shop for some clothes. They went away and left Linda and me. Eventually we left for shopping and though I usually hated shopping, we had a pleasant time with much laughing until both of us had found what we wanted.

When the young people were back, Jennifer was very happy because Elliot's girlfriend Anna had helped her to find exactly what she had wanted. She told me that her mom liked me, so it would be okay if I became mom's boyfriend and Elliot said something equal to Linda.

Jennifer spent the next weekend with her father and Linda invited me to her house. I went there Friday evening with wine and flowers and Linda had cooked a nice dinner for us. After the romantic dinner we had some necking in her living room before we went to bed. I knew that it would be some kind of "moment of truth" because if I failed to be what she wanted me to be in the bed, it would be much more difficult to win her true love.

I choose to make it slow and tender loving instead of hard fucking and obviously I did the right thing because Linda had three intensive orgasms during that first night together. In the morning she told me that she was very happy she met me and she was in love with me. The night had been much better than expected even for me and as I already had warm feelings for her, I told her, "I love you, Linda."

Of course, if I'd been in the position to decide my future, my first choice would have been continuing a happy marriage with Sarah. But she cancelled all such possibilities and I still don't know why and how she began her affair with Felixsen. All I knew was how it ended. Who was the angry man who shouted "cuckold" to me at the parking lot? Please don't ask me because I've never seen him after that. My only guess is that he somehow knew Sarah.

Today Sarah has left our town for a teaching job in the county capital where she is living together with an accountant. I have never met him but Elliot says that mom's boyfriend seems to be okay both in his opinion and even Anna agreed with him.

Though we were in love, both Linda and I know that it will need a lot of compromising to create a good long lasting relationship and new marriage with two middle aged divorced people but we know that we can and will fix it. That's for sure.

12