Chief Executive's Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out of the shower and checked the time. Another 45 minutes to get ready for James, plenty of time, she thought. She dried her hair and wrapped the towel round her waist like a man, leaving her breasts on open display. She was rather proud of them and saw no reason to cover up in the privacy of her own flat. She turned on the hairdryer at her dressing table and shivered pleasurably as the warm air rustled through her thick locks. Next she turned her attention to her make-up. Mascara on her eyelashes always accentuated her blue eyes and some subtle eyeliner reinforced the effect. Perhaps tonight just a gentle shade of pale rose lipstick, nothing too obvious. Now, what to wear? Clothes were Caroline's weakness, along with handsome ski instructors and fine champagne. She was spoiled for choice, but eventually selected a pair of black leather trousers that emphasised her height and the curvaciousness of her bottom, paired with a lacy white blouse that showed off just a hint of cleavage. Knickers under the leather trousers inevitably had to be of the G-string type to avoid the dreaded VPL. A smart grey jacket and a medium height heel in a fetching purple would complete the look when they left the house.

With 10 minutes to go until James's arrival Caroline tidied a few magazines in the sitting room, got the champagne out of the fridge and put it in an ice bucket and pulled down two flutes from the glass cupboard, put on some music and settled down to wait. One of James's many attributes was that he was always on time, which as a busy businesswoman she always appreciated. Right on time, the doorbell sounded and Caroline pushed the buzzer to let him up.

His appearance always caused a little flutter in Caroline's heart as well as in her groin and this time was no different. He entered her flat bearing a large bouquet of flowers that had most certainly not been gracing a garage forecourt. She studied him critically - wavy mid-brown hair, a touch too long, smiling blue eyes with a hint of seriousness in them and a mouth that seemed permanently ready to turn up at the corners, set off by a fetching tan. His six foot frame looked as supple and healthy as ever, not bad for a man around, she guessed, 45.

"You've been somewhere hot," she observed. "And looking good on it."

"Bit of time in the south of France," replied James languidly as she planted a kiss on his lips.

"It's been a little while since you've been to see me," she said with a little pout, handing him a glass of champagne.

"I think the frequency of my visits is rather something that is in your hands," he replied with a smile and a raised eyebrow. "Perhaps you haven't been in need of my special services?"

"Oh I can assure you I have, I've just been too damned busy to find the time."

James stood back to look at her.

"Hmm, those tarty trousers won't be quite suitable for where I am planning to take you this evening. In fact I think an immediate punishment is called for as you have not dressed in a manner appropriate to the high class service I provide. I will show you the best use for a pair of tight leather trousers and then you can go and change into something more suitable."

With that, James seated himself on her sofa and patted his knees. Caroline pretended to be shocked.

"What do you mean James, these are very expensive Italian leather trousers I will have you know. And I don't deserve a punishment...yet," she added without much conviction.

"Oh, I think you do, and you'll enjoy dinner so much more with a nice warm bottom to sit on. Now, over my knee please," he instructed firmly.

Caroline noted that he had not opened the small canvas bag he had brought in with him. With a show of reluctance she draped herself across his lap, the leather stretching across her bottom as it was thrust upward by James's knees. Perhaps she had put on a pound or two since she had bought them, she thought. They certainly defined the shape of her bottom all too faithfully.

"These trousers are beautifully tight and it doesn't look as though you are wearing any knickers, so they are perfect for a warm-up hand spanking," he observed as his right hand descended firmly on one cheek and then the other, with a loud crack. "They keep your bottom nicely compact and while they are very tight I am sure they will offer you some measure of protection so I can be quite firm with your spanking. There will be plenty of opportunity for a proper session on the bare bottom later, as you no doubt richly deserve, but for now, this should have you glowing nicely."

He knew just the language to turn her on, thought Caroline wryly, as with her head down in the sofa cushions and her leather-encased backside thrust upward James delivered a further volley of meaty smacks with his open palm. Although Caroline was quite familiar with the sting of a Mason & Pearson hairbrush or the firm whack of the leather paddle, it surprised her just how much force could be delivered with an open hand, especially from an expert like James. He was spanking rhythmically now and her bottom was rising unbidden to meet each descending blow. The initial shock having worn off, Caroline could feel the endorphin rush that was starting to turn pain into an intensely pleasurable heat, and a heat that was being kept contained by the leather trousers. She started to grind her thighs one against the other as she tried to relieve the insistent itch that was building up in her fanny. James noticed the wriggling and slapped her very hard once on each cheek.

"No wriggling around young lady, I haven't finished yet. I intend to make that impertinent bottom rosy red before I let you go and change. It seems well overdue for a dose of discipline."

Caroline sighed with resignation as the spanking continued and she tried to ignore the wetness between her thighs and the inexorable build-up of heat and lust. She tried to distract him by letting her left hand fall accidentally onto the stiffness she could fell against her thigh but that only earned her a further half dozen firm smacks.

"Naughty, naughty," chided James, "Plenty of time for that later."

Eventually he let her up and she stood shakily in front of the sofa, reaching for her champagne flute that she drained in one gulp. Her make-up was undoubtedly a mess, her eyes glistened and her face was flushed and she was breathing hard. James by comparison looked a picture of composure and refinement as he sipped at his champagne.

"Time to go and get changed," he said pleasantly, "into something more demure. And you know what I expect in the underwear department. Don't be too long," he commanded.

Caroline retreated to her bedroom. Looking over her shoulder into the full length mirror she eased the leather trousers down slowly. No need to remove the tiny G-string to see the full impact of James's ministrations on her bottom. He had expertly covered the full (generous) area leaving every square inch a warm pink colour. The width of his hand and the cushioning effect of the trousers meant the force of the spanking had been dissipated across the full breadth of her bottom. Well done James, an expert application, she thought to herself. She kicked off the trousers and with them the now unwearable knickers and collapsed on the bed. That bastard she thought, getting her all hot and worked up with no relief before they went out. Well, that could easily be sorted out.

She pulled open the bottom drawer of her bedside table and took out her favourite vibrator, not particularly large and quite discreet to pack when she travelled. She eased it into her damp pussy and switched the speed to slow. No need to go fast tonight, she was going to climax in no time. She moved it steadily in and out, applying pressure so it made contact with her clitoris. Closing her eyes, images of Reinhard and then James flashed through her mind, while an unbidden voice seemed to be saying: "Over my knee...knickers down...naughty girl...a good spanking...bare bottom...leather paddle...the hairbrush...corporal punishment...soundly disciplined...a bare-bottomed tawsing..." and suddenly her orgasm was overwhelming her, as powerful as she had ever experienced.

Caroline took a couple of minutes to recover before looking at her watch and thinking to herself she had better get on if she was not to risk James's ire. She fished through her underwear drawer for a lacy black suspender belt and then opened a new pack of sheer black stockings with fancy tops. She clipped the stockings in place and looked at herself in the mirror. Black stockings and suspenders, creamy thighs, a white blouse and a shimmering pink bottom made quite a contrast. She found some matching black silk knickers that covered rather more of her bottom than the G-string had and swapped the blouse for an elegant red dress that she shrugged over her head. It showed off her well-toned arms and finished an enticing three inches above the knee, long enough at least to conceal her stocking tops. She repaired her ravaged make-up, pulled her trusty Mason & Pearson hairbrush through her locks and slipped on a pair of expensive black heels. Her eyes sparkled and her entire person appeared to be glowing. Ready to face the world again, she thought.

James had booked a new French restaurant within walking distance of her flat that had been getting rave reviews, so no need to worry about drinking and driving. Caroline fully intended to be doing some of the former. If a tough day in the office, a sound over the knee spanking and a shattering orgasm didn't put one in need of a drink she didn't know what did.

Caroline nodded approvingly as they were shown to a large round window table.

"Another glass of champagne?" James enquired.

"Yes please."

"Two glasses of the Roederer please," James ordered.

They studied the menu.

"The rump of lamb is supposed to be very good," opined James with a millimetric raising of one eyebrow.

"No jokes about mutton thank you James, let alone rumps," replied Caroline archly.

"Are you sitting comfortably? Warm enough?" enquired James solicitously.

"Yes thank you on both scores, now cut it out or I won't book you again," replied Caroline in her best CEO voice, but secretly she loved this banter from James who never took her too seriously.

They made their selections, including for Caroline the lamb, and James reached for the wine list.

"I think we had better have something decent to accompany this excellent food. Ah, they've got a 2004 Malescot St Exupery, not the best year but very drinkable and at a not totally outrageous price."

He gave the order and settled back to study Caroline.

"So what's been going on in your world since we last met?" he enquired.

"Oh you know, the usual, board meetings, results announcements, strategy meetings, HR issues."

"And I expect the CEO has coped with them all in a professional and accomplished manner," James replied with a slight grin.

"It's all very well for you to snigger, it can be bloody tough at times, especially for a woman. The HR stuff is the worst."

She proceeded to tell James about her interview with Tim Jones that afternoon.

"I didn't like doing it, he's a nice guy, but he really let things slide on this one. I had to be firm. And I think he fancies me secretly."

"I'd be surprised if he didn't. Now how do you think Tim Jones would feel if he saw you over my knee, with your dress off and your knickers taken down to your thighs, being spanked on the bare bottom with a hairbrush like a naughty schoolgirl? You wouldn't seem much like the cool professional CEO then, would you?"

Caroline had experienced this sort of line of conversation from James before. He would come out with the most blatant stuff in a cool and straightforward voice, knowing the effect it would have on her. It was one of the reasons she booked him time and again.

"Oh, I think he would rather enjoy that, I've spotted the surreptitious glances towards my bottom when he thinks I'm not watching."

"Do you think he'd like to see you being fingered to a climax while being spanked too, wriggling and writhing over my knee while my fingers work on your clitoris and my right hand brings the hairbrush down with increasing force on your beautifully reddened bottom?"

"Do keep your voice down James," gulped Caroline, trying to control the blush that was suffusing her face.

"Yes I rather thought he would," replied James with an air of self-satisfaction.

Further conversation was cut short by the arrival of their starters, a prawn and salmon timbale for her and cured mackerel in a horseradish cream for him.

"Bon appetit," James wished her, before continuing, "and what about your stuffy board, do you think there might be one or two spankophiles amongst them?"

"I wouldn't be surprised, although I think I'd rule out the two women," said Caroline.

"When their impertinent CEO puts forward a bold plan, do you think they'd like to see you taken down a peg or two? What about if you were made to bend over the boardroom table, in full view, with your skirt raised for a crisp dozen across the seat of your knickers with the leather strap from the chairman. Or even the senior non-exec director just to ensure no favouritism?"

"I notice you didn't suggest my knickers would be taken down for this particular correctional session?" Caroline enquired.

"Well, it is a boardroom, certain standards have to be upheld. Nudity would definitely not be de rigueur."

"But you don't see anything wrong with corporal punishment of the chief executive?"

"Oh certainly not, she fully deserves it," laughed James.

God, what an insouciant bastard he is, thought Caroline. He knows just what effect this sexy talk is having on me and I've got to sit here and make polite conversation for at least another hour, perhaps an hour and a half, before my needs [that I am paying for no less!] can be met.

With the arrival of the main course James changed the subject and they spoke of restaurants, trips, art, wine, holidays and all the other pleasurable topics that a couple out for a nice dinner might cover. Full marks on the wine front, thought Caroline as the velvety claret swished around her mouth and down her throat.

Before she knew it, James was settling the bill and helping her on with her coat. He took her arm for the short walk back to her flat.

"Now it's time to earn your fee," she said as she fished out her keys on the doorstep.

"A pleasure," said James with a grin as he kissed her and he genuinely meant it.

"A digestif?" enquired Caroline as they entered her sitting room.

"A calvados if you have it please," replied James.

"I'm sure we can find one, I'm pretty fully stocked."

She handed him the drink and decided she would delay hers until after the next session, when she was sure she would need it.

"So how would you like me?" she enquired innocently.

"I think bending over your dining-table with the hem of your dress raised above your waist," said James pleasantly. "It's not quite a boardroom table but you get the idea."

Caroline complied, aware that her stockings, suspenders and black knickers were on full display. She felt deliciously vulnerable. James reached into the canvas bag that had sat by the sofa undisturbed all along. He pulled out a two-tailed traditional Scottish tawse. He hadn't used this particular implement on her before and she shivered slightly, either from anxiety or anticipation, she wasn't sure which.

"Now I am going to let you preserve your modesty for this bit, but I can assure you it will still sting. A lot," announced James flexing the strap.

Caroline faced the table top and waited. He made her wait a full thirty seconds before the first stroke cracked sharply across the centre of her knickers. There was no pain immediately and then it built up inexorably into a white hot streak where the blow had landed. Caroline grasped the edge of the table and her bottom swayed from side to side but she remained in position.

"This is how naughty, bossy chief executives must be punished, isn't it?" intoned James.

"Yes," gasped Caroline.

The second stroke fell almost immediately, marginally higher than the first and with a similar report.

"Is the CEO feeling repentant for her bossiness?" enquired her punisher.

"Not very," smirked Caroline, only to be rewarded with another fine crack of the tawse across the seat of her knickers.

"Well, there's plenty of time," said James encouragingly.

Three more firm cracks of the leather fell across her knickered bottom before James allowed her to get up.

"You took six of the best very well," he said admiringly as she shuffled from one foot to the other, trying to alleviate the burning in her buttocks and the insistent stickiness between her thighs.

"Now let's see what the damage is," said James as he sat down on the sofa, the scene of her earlier hand spanking. "Take off your dress and your bra please and coma and lie across my lap."

Caroline did as she was bidden, her breasts rubbing against the sofa cushions and her smarting bottom feeling acutely vulnerable as it was pushed up into an arc across James's knees. She noticed that he was reaching into the canvas bag again and he stretched out his hand in front of her to show her what he had brought out. She recognised his favourite black leather paddle, that had visited her bottom on a number of previous occasions.

"Ah, the old faithful," she breathed.

"That's the one, a very reliable punisher of naughty girls' bottoms, but it really needs to be done on the bare, so I am now going to take down your knickers. The rest of this session will be carried out on your bare bottom."

How it turned her on, those words "bare bottom" and "knickers down". She didn't know where it had come from, corporal punishment had been abolished long before she went to school and she was certainly never spanked at home. She could only assume it was a deep-seated antithesis to her position of power in daily life, requiring her to feel submissive and vulnerable in the bedroom as a counterweight.

James was easing her knickers down and she raised her hips to assist.

"Oh, very nice, some deep crimson marks to add to the rosy blush from earlier that has all but disappeared. Let's see what we can achieve with the paddle."

With that James brought the paddle down firmly but not too hard on her right cheek. He was an expert and knew when to ease off. She had just had a firm six with the tawse and she was due slightly softer treatment. He repeated the action on the left and then kept up a slow but steady rhythm until he sensed the endorphins kicking in and the little gasps coming from Caroline were more in response to sexual signals than painful ones.

He manoeuvred his left hand under her body and found her slippery crack, his fingers worming in until he located her clit. He dropped the paddle from his right hand and stroked softly but insistently up the inside of her thighs until her legs widened. With his left middle and index fingers pressing against her clitoris, the thumb of his right hand located the entrance to her pussy and eased in. The gasps and groans came louder now until he sensed she was near a climax. He picked up the paddle and delivered a further series of spanks to both cheeks. Her hips rotated forcefully and he was sure she was building up again.

"I think that's enough punishment for that naughty bottom," he announced.

Caroline was incensed. "You can't stop now, I'm on the brink," she wailed.

"I said it was enough punishment, not enough of everything else. Now get up off my knees, take your knickers right off and sit back on the sofa."

Caroline did reluctantly as she was told and James knelt in front of her, putting his hands around her hips and drawing her pussy forwards on to his waiting tongue. He was experienced enough to know that long flat strokes of his tongue up the length of her opening and culminating in her clit were more enjoyable for her than short sharp stabs inside. Despite Caroline's increasingly anguished pleading for him to go faster, he maintained a slow firm rhythm and was rewarded before long with a gasping, grunting, howling orgasm that seemed to go on for ever as she grabbed his hair in an effort to force his tongue into her even further.