Chief Executive's Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Caroline was recovering her breath on the sofa he stood up and carefully took off all his clothes in front of her. His cock was straining within his underpants and it burst free as he slowly lowered them. He made to retrieve a condom from the jacket he had placed on the back of a chair but Caroline beat him to it, cupping his balls with her left hand and running the fingers of her right over the glans of his penis.

"This is what I've been looking forward to, as well as being soundly spanked of course, I want to savour your delicious cock before you fuck me mercilessly," she intoned huskily. "I'm sure you can withstand two minutes of blowjob before you deal with me properly," and with that she guided his swollen penis into her mouth, licking and sucking expertly.

She really is very good, thought James as he felt himself start to lose control. Fortunately she had judged his resistance perfectly and released him.

"I also wanted to make sure you were properly stiff before you fucked me," she sniggered lasciviously.

With that she turned round and put her elbows on the arm of the sofa, presenting her wondrous and well-punished bottom to James. He hurried to slip on the condom and plunged into her from behind, grasping her hips and pumping in and out to the full extent of his impressive penis. He reached around with his right hand and found her clit, maintaining pressure as he serviced her with ever faster strokes. He managed to hold off until he heard her building to another climax and then could resist no longer, coming with an extended series of exhalations.

As they sat on the sofa with arms around one another, glasses in hand, him stark naked, her in stockings and suspenders, Caroline sighed contentedly.

"Mmm, well worth the cost, but it's over so quickly. I'm going out to race in the Inferno in January. Are you a good skier?"