Childbirth Hypnotherapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Good. Now I want you to relax. I'm going to relax every part of your body. Soon you wont be able to move. This is a good thing. You don't need the physical. We're focusing on the mind today." Her voice was smooth, not a hint of the bitchiness she had shown. She could project her voice nicely. Her voice never stopped and kept this steady rhythm.

"I want you to think about your hands and where they are. I want you to think about moving your hands. Is there anything wrong with where your hands are right now?"

"No."

"Do you want to move your hands for any particular reason?"

"No."

"Good, then don't move your hand for now. You'll have reasons to move it later. But for now, lets leave it where it is. Now let's move up to your arms." Her voice kept going on and on. She never stopped to think, it was all perfectly rehearsed. I kept responding to her questions. I think I missed some of them. Her voice kept going and I couldn't even respond. She was talking faster than I could think. Her slow rhythm continued. I wanted to see if she was reading off a script. My eyes wouldn't open. Had she asked me about my eyes yet? I couldn't recall. Maybe that was one of the questions I missed.

"Yes" I responded. I answered some sort of question but her voice pulled me onward.

"Isabella, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Isabella, do you want to have a baby?"

"I don't know."

"Isabella, if I were to hypnotize you to conceive with your husband, do you think you could be happy rasing a family?"

"Yes, I think I could be happy."

"Would you be okay with being hypnotized to conceive?"

"Yes."

"Would it be okay to hypnotize you to not conceive a child?"

"Yes."

"Do you think it's possible you may feel regret at some point during your life over not having children?"

"Yes."

"Do you think it would be possible to be under hypnosis for ten, or twenty years straight Isabella? Could we keep you from crushing regret? Is there any fix for regret?"

"No, I don't think hypnosis can fix regret."

"Isabel, you told me you like to be in control. Which situation sounds less risky?"

"Having a baby is less risk." My mind felt so foggy. My head felt less clear than when we had started. What time was it? It felt like hours had passed as she talked. I must be close to being ready for Dr. Feldman.

"Isabella, you want for us to hypnotize you to conceive."

"Yes." a loud snap sounds. My eyes shot open and I bolted upright. All my limbs were stiff from not moving. Tatiana greeted me with a warm smile.

"I think we have a solution for you. You told me you wanted to have us help you become a mother."

"What? I did?"

"Congratulations" she comes over and surprises me. She pulls me up and gives me a hug.

"Indecision can be a sickness, it eats at you until you don't even want a solution, long after you've already made a decision." she whispers to me. I pull back a bit shocked, she's being so nice to me, overly nice. She backs off and sits down again.

"Are you ready to be hypnotized again for that purpose? There may be no going back."

"Yes." I'm still a bit dazed but it sounds like the right choice coming out of my mouth. I don't know what made me so sure to answer.

"Please, lie down on the couch again. Close your eyes. I need you to give yourself fully to the hypnosis this time. Rest please." At that moment my vision began blurring. I could see a clock in the corner. It was 11:45. Was Tyler ever going to meet with me? I was being pulled inexorably back into the couch. My mind was swimming in her voice and I couldn't move again. She kept talking and talking but I could understand none of the words. I realized I was a statue, and she was just talking to a statue of me. The real me was gone. I was just a statue of me. She could keep talking and only the statue would hear her. She was just noise to me. Eventually the real me would disappear completely, and only the statue would remain. That statue would hear and see, could smell and feel, but was just a statue. It was just a copy of me, a proxy. It wasn't me, the statue can't tell me anything. It was a statue. It was it's own entity apart from me. I was lost in the void.

"Do you know where you are Isabella?"

"Isabella can't hear you. She's not here." Tatiana was moving the statues legs.

"What am I touching then?"

"A statue."

"Good, now does Isabella know what is happening right now?"

"No, she is unaware of anything."

"Isabella, if I asked a statue what happened yesterday, what would it say?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Awaken Isabella." I opened my eyes. I was lying on the couch. I sat up and felt great. I jumped up on my feet.

"I want a baby!" Tatiana beamed at me.

"I want one so much! It worked!" Tatiana came over and handed me her card.

"If you experience any issues, please call us." Tatiana said.

"Did you hypnotize me all by yourself Tatiana?"

"No, Dr. Feldman had a long session with you. Sorry you didn't get to meet him but he's extremely busy. You probably don't remember much about him as you were under a deep hypnosis."

"I would like to meet him sometime. I don't remember him at all."

"Not even slightly? Well, I'm glad we could help, now if you'll follow me, I do have other appointments to make." I thanked her and left. I started the car and started driving home. The car clock said it was almost four O'clock. I still felt like it was morning.

"Well, that's one way to kill a day." Somehow I knew I was on the path to getting pregnant, like I had completed some crucial step in the process. I feel like I'm missing some little detail though. Like I'm missing part of the puzzle. I guess I have to go home and fuck Miles. For the first time in a long time I have no doubts about what I want. I want a kid so bad. Heck, I want multiple kids. They really did a number on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I get out of the car I feel a pit in my stomach. Miles is in there. I enter the house and find him in the living room watching some TV. It's been a lazy day for him.

"I got your note honey. How was it?"

"Oh... yeah it was great" I sit down on the couch next to him and he wraps his arm around me. The rest of the day goes on as normal. I'm crestfallen. The feeling wore off as soon as I got home. I try to bring up the subject with him several times hoping to recapture that feeling. What would that accomplish though? Drag him into my hell? I'm not horny, I'm not going to fuck him, all I'm going to do is dump my stupid problems onto him. All my doubts and uncertainties were flooding back every time I tried. Something was festering in me, making it impossible. We go to bed together and he tries some romance on me. I'm completely depressed. I thought the hypnosis had worked. I'm not in the mood and we go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were closed on Sunday. I give Tatiana a call early morning Monday.

"Hello?"

"Tatiana speaking of Dr. Feldman Practice."

"Tatiana, it's me, Isabella, whatever you did wore off. It felt great while it lasted but... I kind of want a refund here."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But I kind of expected this. We tried for the quick fix approach. Sometimes it's possible to just change someone with hypnosis. But others, like you, are far more resilient to hypnotic suggestions. We can help you but it will take several more sessions to condition you correctly."

"You could have let me know that on Saturday. I'll think about it."

"Okay, thank you for calling Isabella. If you would like to let us try and help you, I'm leaving a slot open at five O'clock tomorrow. Please give me a call by the end of the day if you plan on attending." Click. She hung up on me. As always, a tight ship over there. The rest of the day was uneventful short of being extremely busy. I was having difficulty keeping up with all the work. I was going to have to bring some home. It wasn't our busy season but it was one of those work spikes.

I had no time for solving my personal problems to be honest. I gave Tatiana a call.

"It's Isabel, I'll be making that appointment tomorrow."

"Thank you for checking in, we'll see you at 5:00 AM sharp. Have a good day." Click.

The appointment was at five fucking AM. What the fuck. And she hung up on me again. I had half a mind to call her back and complain. I knew it wouldn't get anywhere. She likes to acting that way too much. I guess she thinks I'm still a statue. Yeah, I remember the stupid statue metaphor. When I meet Tyler I'm going to tell him all the pranks she's pulled. Five AM. Ludicrous. I would be up all night taking care of work stuff, this would be the last time I let her have any control over scheduling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was four in the morning. I got some coffee on the way down to Everett. I don't give a shit if it fucks with the hypnosis. They'll have to do me wired.

"Hello, Isabella, thank you for coming in so early."

"We'll have to talk about what times I'm available Tatiana." I yawned at her, not saying it as angrily as I wanted to.

"We will, this visit was on short notice. Please, follow me." we walked into the bright room and she sat down.

"Please lie down on the couch. How are you today Isabella?"

"This has to be quick Tatiana, I have to be at work in three hours." I stretched out on the couch. I could almost fall asleep here.

"Understood, statue." I was floating in my mind. No sights, sounds or touch. And in a blink I was back.

"Awaken Isabella." I was still wired and sat bolt upright in a cold sweat.

"I was hoping I would feel rested Tatiana." I still ached and felt exhausted. My sourness faded as I reached down for my tummy. I wanted a big pregnant belly. I thought about kids and just grinned, I would have them in no time. I was drunk happy.

"Far from it Isabel. Hypnotherapy is a mental and physical workout. Your mind is struggling to hold in every suggestion Tyler put inside you- all without you knowing." She went over to the desk and fished out a piece of paper. She handed me my schedule. 5 AM Monday, 5 AM Wed. 5 AM Friday.

"I thought this schedule would suit you well"

"That looks fine. It's a bit early for me but that wont interfere with work. Thank you Tatiana."

"A pleasure. Now again, this feeling may wear off, but in time it will stay longer, perhaps for months, it varies. You may also start to remember our hypnosis sessions completely, that is normal. Eventually this will all be over and you can move on with your life."

"Okay, thank you." I got in my car and drove off to work. I had been there for hours. I was almost late. By the time I got there the feeling was gone. It just seeped out of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next few weeks I attended my sessions religiously. By the end of the week the feeling was lasting hours. I was remembering entire sessions too. They crept back into my mind later on, another couple of hours added to my day. I remembered Dr. Feldmans voice for the first time. His droll hypnotic voice had soothed me for hours. I still hadn't formally met him but I could tell he was a great hypnotherapist. Way better than Tatiana.

I got to the point where I could get up to my lunch break at work and still want kids. It was more of a nuisance than anything. All I could do was daydream about my morning sessions and the family I would build. My mornings were lost time. If this is what normal girls feel like I don't know how they do it. I got no work done. For weeks I was bringing work home. I missed the drunk feeling from my sessions but I needed them to wear off to get work done. I was seriously thinking about just bringing my husband to work. If he quit his job and banged me in the bathroom then maybe we could just get on with this. Doing so much work at home kept me bone-dry. Work was probably one of the reasons I needed the hypnotherapy. The anxiety and stress was killing my sex drive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another Saturday, five weeks into hypnosis. I had come in for an optional session at twelve.

"And awaken Isabella. How do you feel?" Tatiana was bending over me.

"I feel great. I'm so eager to have a baby. It's all I can think about."

"You must want to have one with your husband really badly. Maybe some day that will be possible. Do you long for him according to our hypnosis?"

"Yes, I do. Thank you."

"Isabella, are you wet for your husband? Touch yourself." My hand slipped down to my exposed crotch. Nothing, I was perfectly dry. I tried to stick a finger in but there was no lubrication to speak of.

"I'm not wet at all... just like last time. You've done a great job of making me want a baby but I'm just not horny enough to fuck my husband. I'm very busy with work, you see. Sorry." I continued trying to make myself wet for her.

Tatiana reached down and stuck a finger deep into my sex and brought up a glob of cum sticking to her fingers. She slipped them into my mouth.

"You're very wet for him today, trust me. You will fuck him as soon as you can. You will fuck him as much as you can until you are pregnant. Thank you for coming in today Isabella." Tatiana began taking the messy sheets off the couch.

"The pleasure was all mine." Tatiana smiled and guided my hand to my mouth and I slurped up the slimy cum off my hands. She gripped me by the jaw and forcefully spit more cum into my mouth. Tatiana pulled up my panties and handed me my shirt before giving my ass a firm slap and shooing me out the door. I left for home. As I was getting in the car, I could feel the enormous load of cum finally seeping from deep inside of of my pussy. Rivulets ran down my legs staining everything and sticking to my dress. I was about a minute or two into my drive when I realized I hadn't even swallowed Dr. Feldmans cum. At a stoplight I lifted my skirt and dribbled it onto my panties where it pooled.

I was thinking of Miles. I loved him so much and I wanted to have kids with him today, I had decided. As I drove I couldn't stop thinking about having sex with him. My hand drifted downwards and I rubbed myself as I drove. My pussy was starting to get wet. I slowed down the car and reached down into my panties. I was so wet for my husband. My fingers delved into my pussy. I had been thinking about fucking my husband ever since my session. I couldn't wait to get home. As I got out of the car, my fingers squelched in my vagina. I was surprised at how wet I was. Rivers of my own juices were streaming from my sex. Miles wasn't home yet. I collapsed in the entrance hall, fingers deep in my sex. I needed Miles' cock. Juices were pouring out of me. I came in the hallway, sucking my fingers, obsessed with sex.

I got in the shower, fingering myself as deeply as I could. The idea of being pregnant was turning me on so much. I didn't know if the hypnotherapy had made me horny for my husband or if having a baby with Miles was an aphrodisiac itself. All I knew is I was ready.

I greeted Miles at the door with nothing on.

"I want kids Miles." I dragged him inside. I fucked my husband all night. I couldn't stop fucking him. He came in me several times. I made him cum until he said it hurt. I woke him up in the middle of the night and rode him to completion. I've never done that before. Now that I knew what I wanted, I needed to make sure this happened for sure. I needed to be fertile for this to happen. . . but I didn't feel fertile. Like I was too late to have kids, too old or something. His cum felt useless in me. More of it wouldn't make me more pregnant. I felt Miles pumping straight into me for an afternoon fuck. He looked quite pleased at this turn of events. The cum pouring out of me wasn't accomplishing anything. I frowned, I should give it a rest. I would get pregnant, I just have to wait.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks passed. I woke up feeling nauseated and threw up. A pregnancy test confirmed it. I told Miles and he was ecstatic. We had a wonderful time for the next nine months. My belly grew, we had an ultrasound. We painted a spare bedroom and found an amazing doctor for it. Miles was going to quit his job and be a stay-at-home dad. As luck would have it we were having a boy. I secretly decided to name it after him. Miles Jr.

I was gigantic. I was proud of myself, and I was happy. Not an ounce of regret. All my worries disappeared when I got pregnant. I was always thinking ahead. I was so eager to be a mother. I only worried about my babies health. I actually got a bit obsessive about that part. I know most mothers do, but I couldn't stop reading about how to ensure it was a healthy baby. I prayed for a strong, healthy child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gave birth with flying colors. It was healthy, I was in pain, but Miles Jr. was in our home and suckling on my breasts on the first day. I was honestly surprised with how much I wholly loved Miles Jr. I loved him, wanted to protect him. I felt a motherly instinct run through me every time I saw him. My legs grew weak at the sight of my baby. I had several weeks leave from my job to get to know my baby. I told my child all my secrets for good luck. It was so cute. But eventually I had to go back to work. Everything had worked out perfectly except for one little thing.

Ever since I gave birth I have been enamored with my child. My breath catches at the sight of him, my legs were now buckling. I was overwhelmed by my motherly affection. One thought dominated my mind whenever I saw him.

"He came out of me." I was a woman. My hand slid over my belly. "He came out of..." my hand slid down further. I closed my eyes, bright flashes... my hand continued to explore. My eyes opened. I was on the floor somehow. I didn't remember dropping to my hands and knees. I looked up from the floor and saw his crib. My hand stopped, I teetered on the edge, and I came hard.

I wanted another one. It was way too soon. I couldn't think of a way to Tell Miles. Miles was always with the baby. . . I couldn't approach him without my legs growing weak. I didn't expect to be so worried again, but for some reason having two kids seemed daunting. Miles Jr. was a lot of work and hassle by himself. But instead of worrying I would use hypnotherapy again. Maybe they can even help tone down my motherhood so I can function normally again. I had never heard of women feeling... like I do about their kids. Dr. Feldman helped me so much the last time. I created an appointment right after work on my first day back in the office. This time it would be so much easier. I knew it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon Isabella, and welcome back. How have you been?"

"Oh it's been so great Tatiana! Isn't he adorable?" I handed her a picture of Miles Jr.

"He is." To my surprise she took the picture and filed it away in a large folder.

" So what can we do for you?" She asked.

"I want to do it all again. I want it to work out perfectly like last time."

"Come with me." She gestured for me to follow. I was instructed to lie down on the couch again.

"Statue, remove your clothes please." Tatiana left the room abruptly as statue began to take off all of its clothes. Statue spread its legs and began to finger its pussy. Statue eyed the opposite door eagerly, in moments it creaked open. Tyler walked in, an older Russian man easily twenty years older than Isabella was. He walked up nonchalantly, unzipped his fly and rammed himself into the statues vagina. Statue moaned. Statue wrapped its legs around the man, meeting his thrusts.