Childbirth Hypnotherapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in this stupid statue. Use statue like the slutty cum loving slut it is." Statue whispered naughty things in his ear.

"Statue wants cum does it? Does statue want to have my child?"

"Impregnate Statue. Breed this body. I only fuck you to have babies."

"Good Statue. Isabella, can I talk to you?"

Dr. Feldmans' penis was inside of me, I was naked, gripping him and moaning his name.

"What the fuck Tyler no!"

"Quiet Isabel." Feldman pulled out and inserted his wretched penis into my mouth and started pushing it down my throat. I wanted to scream, I couldn't get his penis out of my mouth. It was like it was stuck there.

"Now, as last time, I'm going to give you some hypnotic suggestions. Now, remember that little story I told you ten months ago? Yes, your vagina is so, so delicate, like that kids story about the princess and the pea. Everything has to be just perfect for a princess like you, or else you go mad. And perfect for you is my cock, and my cum swimming around in you. When someone else tries to fuck you, it will feel uncomfortable and you'll finish them off with your hand. When my cum has dried up in you, your vagina will start to itch and become extremely dry. A princess like you needs my cum."

I began suctioning the base of his cock. I wanted his cum so much. He was a prick but I had to admit his cock was meant for me.

"That's a good girl Isabella. Of course you wont be conscious of any of this. You'll be quite unaware that you're carrying my seed in your tight little butt. Your life will revolve around keeping my cum in your vagina, but much like a common trashcan, you'll have no idea what's in you. You'll be more than happy to have a festering vagina full of my old cum, it's a non-issue to you, like having a full bladder, or having arms. It feels normal."

"Now, is it okay if I impregnate you?"

"Of course not." I said in a softer voice. He withdrew his penis and flipped me around onto my stomach. He pulled me up by my hindquarters.

"How about if I just cum in Statues vagina?" I felt him enter Statues vagina from behind and he began fucking it again.

"That would be fine Dr. Tyler."

"Isabella's a real dolt isn't she Statue?"

"Yes she is."

"Statue, I'm getting close. If Statue wants an orgasm, just think about what a loser Miles is." Statue couldn't wait to have Miles cumming in a women who was already pregnant. Statue loved the look of worry on Miles face when the doctor told them she would be delivering several weeks early. Statue couldn't wait to fuck Tyler all day and bring her work home, cum in her vagina, telling Miles she was too busy to fuck.

"Oh my god, holy shit, Miles I'm on my period right now, it's way too messy down there, I can't tonight." Statue was cumming hard. One continuous orgasm as long as it kept thinking about Miles raising another mans child. Statue was being pounded into the couch, short staccato thrusts. Statue squeezed itself around his cock and kissed Feldman like he was Miles. Statue loved getting impregnated. Statue passed out from the pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome back Isabella." Tatiana greeted me. I sat up from the couch and followed her to the reception area.

"I just need to see some payment for today's session." I pulled out my credit card and slid it onto the desk.

"Oh no, we don't accept that kind of payment here. Let me check you." Tatiana walked around the desk and slid her hands down my pants. She slipped her fingers into me and I was suddenly aware of a good amount of slime down there.

"Oh no, this wont do at all. You were supposed to pay us by having a wet pussy for your husband. But you're positively dry down there. Let me try and help you get wet for him." She took her fingers out and sucked on them, then reinserted them. She did this for several minutes. She was right, I was completely dry no matter what.

"Well, Statue can pay the other way as usual."

"Oh thank you so much Tatiana, you're the best." Statue got down on its knees and pulled down Tatiana's panties. Underneath her skirt Statue could see her creampie. Statue knew how much Isabella like to have cum in her vagina. Statue fingered globs of it into its mouth, Statue rubbed more slime into its cum-covered pussy. Tatiana was barren, none of this would do her any good. All of it had to go. Statue dug in ferociously for more.

Statues panties were saturated, mouth full of cum, and Tatiana was fully satisfied, collapsed and panting on her office chair.

"Thank you Isabella, you can go now."

I turned out the door, I walked out feeling fresher than ever. Like I had just taken a hot shower. That session really helped. Maybe I'll have another baby, maybe I wont. I'll have to give it more thought. Until then, I'll just keep loving the one I already have.