All Comments on 'Childhood Friends'

by thighsgentlyparting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
would have been nice

If you had gone into detail about her with the two brothers, but other than that, nice

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

Yeah, go ahead, deprive me of a 3-way. With 2 brothers, which is like my ultimate fantasy, yeah, just do that to me, as if it's nothing, as if my world won't go all fuzzy without the help of alcohol and I won't break all the furniture within reach. Yeah and while you're at it, why don't you just hand me a blunt instrument so I can beat myself to death. Doggharnit.

Ridiculously horny story. Ridiculously sexy men. Excuse me while I pack, you did say this was a true story and maybe I can figure out where 'midwest' is (thanx a lot for the bounty of information, Miss Stingypants. I don't for one second believe you are trying to hide the whereabouts to protect the innocent. What innocents? Drenched in sin, they all are and I need a sweat-shower).

But back to serious - I hope it didn't hurt too much for too long when you had to move to Atlanta. That's to say that this is a true story - there's nothing in it that makes it unbelievable. It was actually a great treat and you have a shitload of talent. When the last few sentences came into view, I was actually sad.

And then you had to go brag about that bloody 3-way and not even describe one little smidgen of it. Now I've known cruelty, I've been taunted, been on diets, deprived myself of 3 fucking years of sex, but this, yeah this takes the extra-creamy, double-chocolate, fudge-drenched ice-cream in a bowl and throws it in the ocean!!!

Oh yeah - thank you for a remarkable story.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerabout 8 years ago
Great story.

Well done, and I hope you continue to post your stories here. Your writing style is fine, more detail maybe would have been nice, but I thoroughly enjoyed at it stands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Take what you want, say the gods...

and then pay for it. (Indian proverb.) Wonder how they pay...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Couldn't find the midwest.

Maybe because it's not in my country.

*

Could you please write us another? Preferably as crazy as this one? Cause I've already had withdrawels and had to read it again and ... midwest, you say? Hmmm...

You really are heavily talented.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Location

Alright people, the Midwest that she is most likely referencing is in the US. Thighsgentlyparting, correct me if I'm wrong, but here's a (really long) link showing the states that make up the Midwest:

https://www.google.com/search?q=states+are+in+the+midwest&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSjAEaiQELEKjU2AQaAggKDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIovROHCNYCzQfOB94CtBOFCLwTthOlK6Qr5jfxPtwpmjmJK-8_15zfwPxowh-w91j6N0vN2BTHDvS_1WI9xEmK-f2-5pmj1GSlFtXaTA-iwQcrqG7dhyKo2cZ5XqIAMMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgTGCaG-DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWg5qM39fLAhUBkIMKHeRhAwwQwg4IGCgA&biw=360&bih=615

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sounds

Like a 2bit whore 2 me,should've posted it in loving wives with the cucks

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 7 years ago
Rape is not seduction

Garbage. An insult to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

Very well wtitten.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Only fair writing for preponderance of story but definite flair unfolds for carnal scenes

I've lived in country and things are far more primal. The setting was chosen very well in terms of events the author chose to highlight. Transfer action to city and that's where touchy-feely objections have more merit. I think thighs gently parting did fantastic for first effort.

Yet I hope not to be presumptuous in suggesting that to really touch all the literary bases - she should continue to write and find her voice and study both books of compiled short stories and the craft of writing them. Eudora Welty is one of my favorite women writers ( Diane Ossana too ) who excelled in rural short story minutiae that could have fleshed non-carnal aspects of this story.

Not much I can recommend for boudoir doings, thighsgentlyparting is already a natural in that literary erotic regard.. To me , this is 4 * solid story plus one * for newbie status. I thank the author for sharing.

Full marks * * * *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous