Childhood Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing with me, Tom handed me a handkerchief to clean myself up. Reaching for my panties, he picked them up first and put them in his pocket, saying "I think I'll keep these until the next time Emma."

Arriving home a couple hours later, Brian was ready for sex, and pulled my dress over my head. As both of us realized I had no panties on, he said "my god Emma, I cannot believe you did not wear any panties to the party. But whatever, I find that very sexy."

And I think that was the hardest that Brian ever fucked me.

Part 5

That summer slowly rolled on, and yes, all three of them were fucking me. Then we received the news that Brian had gotten a promotion, along with a substantial salary increase. We would however, be moving to Atlanta.

While Brian had already gone to his new job, I called Billy, told him the news and asked if we could meet one more time. Not just with him, but with him and Tom together.

I spent the next three days with the two of them. Then exhausted, went back to the old farmhouse, packed my suitcases and headed for Atlanta.

12