All Comments on 'Children of the Night'

by MonikerSmith

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
what?

your story idea was great, your story however, is not really a story, there are 4 pages of sex with no plot whatsoever ...you should really put in your disclaimer that there is incest involved...but to each his own

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what the fuck was this?

You need to put a disclaimer about incest. Better yet, put the story in the Incest/Taboo category. And what was the point of this? what was the plot? It was just sex after sex after sex.... I give you a C for effort and an F for talent. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
50% rule...

if over 50% of your writing (story) defines 1 subject, then thats where you put it! Im not angry about it, but this was more then 50% incest and about 5% nonhuman... it should have been placed as such! ~|~ Anon1856

darkstone57darkstone57over 13 years ago
i liked it...

incest or non human, it was a good story, and interesting. they just have to remember in the animal kingdom, the mates could be brother, sister, etc. and no one cares. Since werewolves have yet to be studied and classified, i guess you put it in the right place after all.

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
What happened to the Plot

All it was was sex and insest nothing else. Yes they are werewolfs and animals. But come on no Plot at all. And yes next time put a disclaimer if you are putting it in nonhuman others would like to know if there is insest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I didn't like it much.

I don't like incest and I was disappointed that this story was more about fucking your parents than werewolves.

DormDadDormDadover 13 years ago
It works for me

Others have pointed out the lack of plot. Yes, you had one but I would call it weak. I loved the story concept. I understand you're putting this in this category, but it might have been better at home in incest. This has been mentioned. I still enjoyed regardless--Write On!

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 13 years ago
I loved it

5 star from me,i think i have a thing for werewolfs now.Ah if only there's some in real life...

I hope there will be more of family adventures.Maybe some hardship strikes and one of the leaders die so one of the sons take the alpha male position from the intruder :-)

Bye.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a great story. It kept me glued till the end. The story slowly and yet steadily kept flowing and the end was even nicer. Good luck for contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you blew it ~ have the basis of a great story here

This is sad. You have the beginning of a great story!!!!

You have no story though just gratitous use of sex. You also failed to file this as incest which is offensive to many, you at least want a heads up for it not to mentio group,Id recommend pulling this and trying again.

diggypopdiggypopover 13 years ago
Too much all at once...but good potential

You have a knack for description and detail, but piling on coupling after coupling makes it monotonous. There's only so many ways to describe large breasts, for example, and reference after reference tends to detract from the eroticism.

Breaking up your story into parts might let you match the outer description with the thoughts and feelings of each daughter, as she succumbs to the transformation. The more believable the character's arousal, the more the reader's arousal arises to match it, at least in my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Its good to see you come back to the fold Moniker...continue writing your delicious fiction those other asswipes don't know what they are talking about

bayoubabe12987bayoubabe12987over 13 years ago

This is an excellent read. One of the best in this contest, actually. It's one of the few of the longer stories that held my interest to the end and left me wishing there was even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RAW POWER

Love this kind of stories.

Lust awakens deep inside each of the family members.Damn i would like to see this story as a longer novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I like all of your stories since they combine magic and horror with hot sex.

Would love to read more,loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please more

Excellent ! as the rest of your stories, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
but, good

The incest takes away from this and the DeVilles; I enjoy your writing but the incest detracts from that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fantastic story. Sure, there's not much of a plot, but it doesn't need one. It's a few very good, very hot sex scenes with just enough narrative to string them together into a fantastic reading experience. Keep it up, Moniker; I'm hoping to see more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

We going to see anymore of your work Moniker? All your stories are 4.6+ you're obviously popular, and your fans want more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so wrong

the incest thing is fine but using werewolves is so wrong they wouldnt be into that. wolves mate for life and hold children sacred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Normally I only go for brother/sister incest stories, but holy hell this story was hot. Frankly, when I'm already horny I don't need a storyline, and with the werewolf edge to this story it was hot enough to have me humping my hand while orgasming... Will be looking up other stories by you.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarabout 12 years ago
Such a great story

though i would've liked to see them retain their human minds and have a heavier emphasis on the incest part. Wonderful story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Please, please, continue this story line!!!

aitoxiaaitoxiaover 10 years ago
i loved it

please write a follow up story

jayhawk29jayhawk29almost 10 years ago

I loved the story & thought it was very hot. Making the family become werewolves was very cool. Loved the way the father made the daughter one & be his mate. Was also cool how you had the Sawyers turn the mom.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Children Of The Night" - Father Mike, Mother Emma and Eldest Daughter Hannah And Twenty Year Old Claire; and Mike's Friend/Neighbor Frank Sawyer and Son Tom.

My somewhat detailed critique of this story--and the whiner's and pornography readers complaining about the incestual nature of this story--did not post for some inane reason!! The profound comments of reader 'redrose_nikki' on October 08 and October 22, 2010, coninside ideally with my feelings about this story! The instincts of the characters were all of respect, feelings (since they ARE werewolves of human qualities and emotions), a sense of love and mating to do nature's dictates of impregnating and procreation of their species!!

My most reveried and cherished reading material is pure blood-related incest of monogamous partners and one or more pregnancies! The visualizing and fantasizing about the probable reality and non-fictional aspects of incestual partners' love and respect, comittment and dedication to their life and life-styles, often times makes me shoot off several forceful rounds of cum and sperm-loaded ejaculations--hands free! There is nothing consisting of deeper feelings and comittments of partners, than the incestual monogamous partnership, the risk AND the reward of years and decades of a very loving, very compassionate, very caring, successful family-style and joint parenting of incestual lover/relatives union--and unity!!!

TobbyBTobbyBabout 9 years ago
Love this Story

I love this story and everything about it, the incest, the sex, the werewolves, and it did not need any more plot. I have read this story repeatedly and I hope you write a follow up story to this one.

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the whiners and keep writing

Please ignore those whining about the incest. However, I do agree with some that you should have put that fact in your disclaimer. In the animal world, there is no such thing as incest. This story and your HOT series about the Devilles are what I long for in my own lust and filth filled life. I'm addicted to both. To be possessed by a demon or other non human entity ! YES!!! Now I'm going to try and conger up a demon or Satan himself to come and fuck my sissy, faggot ass until I'm bred with its or his seed. And when my husband gets home from work, he's got a lot of fucking to do !! Thank you for your wonderful stories and please write more. They are too HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Possibility of part 2

Do you ever think that there could be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where Are You?

Oh my !!! This is one best Literotica stories I have read. The sensuality IS the best! Where are you? Please return and write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
P.O.S.

Weres would not behave this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Weres would not behave this way" -- best comment ever!

Aww, what's wrong? Did the lack of fated mates, sparkly vampires, and bromantic aboriginal lycanthropes offend your Twilight-inspired sensibilities?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. The transformation scenes were well written and erotic. Hoping there is eventually a part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMonikerSmith@MonikerSmith
For free previews, exclusive hardcore images, and new releases of my vampire visual novel "Moniker Smith's Bloodlines," visit me at: www.patreon.com/monikersmith Current monthly Patreon schedule (subject to change): -Every day - Two non-nude images release to the public, ...