All Comments on 'Chinaman's Chance'

by sourdough999

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well!

what a remarkable little story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved your story looking for more

kenf570kenf570over 9 years ago
A great story with a few twists

A great story, really good twists in it, always good to keep me guessing what going to happen. Good wins in the end even if a few bad people get killed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beauiful love story

What a wonderful love story. It is simply beautiful.

jaytee711jaytee711over 9 years ago
Great story

I couldn't break away from your story. It kept me riveted until the end. Thank you for sharing it with us.

YgraineYgraineover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

Fabulous storyline, interesting characters and very well written. Kept me hooked from the beginning to the end. Very well done!

audovoiceaudovoiceover 9 years ago
:(

This should really have a rape or nonconsent tag. So a person knows what they are getting into when they read this.

I enjoyed the rest of the story but the start of the story was still an unpleasant surprise.

roniramroniramover 9 years ago
Awesome Story!

Native San Franciscan that loved the story. It's sad that the Chinese faced such discrimination, but I'm glad things have changed. Grew up with a lot of Asian friends and love my hometown! You wrote a great story.

PornguinPornguinover 9 years ago
Very good

Normally, I avoid articles on Literotica that are 1) long or 2) have very little sex. Yours is both, but I enjoyed it a great deal and happily rated it 5 stars.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Responding to the previous comment:

I'm aware that some people try to avoid lengthy stories. I honestly don't get that: a well-written story is a well-written story. And if it's REALLY well-written, I'd prefer to read an extra page or three than something confined to one or two pages. I "do" understand the dislike for stories that skimp on sex. This is, after all, Literotica. Without the erotica, it's just a bunch of stories written with varying degrees of talent.

And having made those two points, I also found this story entertaining. I hope the author will take those two points to heart, however. You had an interesting premise, and you told the story in an interesting and engaging way. The actual writing was solid, but this IS an erotica website. You seem capable of writing more sex into your story, but chose not to. I hope you'll reconsider that decision if/when you decide to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Love the story had me at the edge of my seat would love to see more like this.

mapili50mapili50over 9 years ago
Fantastic & captivating

Ditto on Epiphany_Jones's post. This author has solid writing skills and "Chinaman's Chance" is an incredible, albeit bittersweet story. I would've loved more sex and a happy ending, but the writing and plot was so good that I couldn't stop reading.

Normally I'm a huge fan when authors post story notes, however, this time I'm happy to have ignored comments and read a predominantly 'no sex' story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Didn't finish the first page

How does a person fit enough to be in the stunt game, trained in martial arts allow themselves to be captured and held by an old man and then abused by untrained people without a) breaking the old man's insole by stomping his foot, b) not being able to complete that kick to the "madam's" neck - even being held, c) not being able to knee an assailant in the groin - all of that before anyone else in the room would be ready for that kind of explosion from a martial arts trained person?

I detest stories were the author pretends to know the subject while knowing absolutely nothing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quality

An Outstanding example of the genre! You covered the time period quite well & realistically. The ending was good & believable, if you're like me & believe anything might be possible under the right conditions<grin>.

Jake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cute Story:)

I liked it, very entertaining!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I am not giving praise very quick and I hate writing comments, but this story is really good. I was really enjoying myself. Go on and keep on writing stories that stand out.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 3 years ago

This is not at all what I had planned to do today, but it has filled in every spare minute between what was necessary otherwise. This is an extraordinarily remarkable story, loaded with surprises, delightful continuity, and wonderful violence. Thanks for all your effort to make it happen. Now I have to check out the rest of your other 25 stories. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous