Chinese Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

Lan Yu proved herself to be a very graceful dancer, too, pliant but as resilient as a bamboo. Kira offered the next dance, a salsa, to Wei Lin and he seemed delighted to accept. Kyrhan invited the pretty Lan Yu while Dan had gone to Yan Yan's seat to invite her a second time. Kira offered several times to dance with the other Chinese men but they declined quite politely but absolutely the offer. Wei Lin excused them and offered them to leave. The three of them would be able to entertain their guests all the evening. The two men seemed quite relieved when they left.

The six of them resumed their dancing and they never returned to their seats for the whole evening. They got accustomed to one another quite rapidly and really enjoyed it. They swapped dance partners regularly. At the beginning, they were dancing much farther they would have in Europe or in India. But around midnight, they slow danced as close as they would have in their home countries. Kira had crossed her hands behind Wei Lin's neck and she had repositioned his hands at her waist. She had whispered to his ear :

- You're such a good dancer and a very pleasant partner, Hold me tight, please, Wei Lin!

Dan and Kyrhan were dancing as close as kira and her partner. They had quite naturally held their partners at the waist and The women had not balked. Kyrhan was bold enough to slide his hands down to Yan Yan's buttocks and she just giggled and began to dance even closer with him. Somewhat surprised, Dan followed his friend's initiative. Lan Yu was not adverse to it as she hid her face in the croak of his neck and kissed gently him.

The light was very dim on the dance floor. All the other dancers were European or American. Dan bent down slowly toward Lan Yu who lifted her face toward him. Their mouths met sensually and remained glued together for the whole dance. The orchestra was now playing slows one after the other. Dan and Lan Yu remained locked in their embrace for twenty minutes, totally oblivious of what was arriving to their friends. Their tongues had from their own will begun to explore the mouths where they were confined. Lan Yu's shoulder brushed against Kyrhan's hip and she instinctively unlocked her eyes from Dan's. Kyrhan was passionately kissing Yan Yan and their tongues were taking a very active part in the action, too. Frightened, Lan Yu gazed at Kira who was still dancing quite intimately with Wei Lin. Maybe she had seen her husband flirting with Yan Yan. When she saw Kira at last, she relaxed immediately. Her eyes were closed in bliss and she was kissing as lewdly her partner. That puzzled her : how could Kira and Kyrhan accept to flirt so wantonly in plain view of one another? An open marriage seemed to her quite unnatural.

For the final dances, the lights were switched on back. The dancers parted and Kira and Dan launched into a torrid Tango. Kyrhan grabbed a reluctant Lan Yu and Wei Lin found himself dancing with Yan Yan. The last dance was the Beautiful Blue Danube and Kyrhan led proudly Kira, making her swirl magnificently around him. Even Dan was forced to recognize that Kyrhan was a top class dancer. Kira had to support herself on his arm to avoid stumbling out of balance when the dance finally came to its end.

It was time to part but they were rather reluctant to do it. Kyrhan told them reassuringly that they should sleep on it and if they wanted to share another evening or more if they chose, their stay in China should last more than a week, the competition being followed by a tour of the country : Xi'an, Guilin and Beijing. Kyrhan, Kira and Dan wished a good night to their guests. Their farewell kisses just were not limited to their cheeks and the six of them were ever more aroused when the door closed on the three Chinese people.

They went to bed. They had two adjoining rooms with a communication door between them. Kira took her place along Kyrhan. She was wearing a flimsy see through nightie. It was unusual for her as she most of the times slept naked to facilitate the moves of Kyrhan or Dan. Kyrhan inquired :

- Why in hell did you put on this nightie? The knots are nearly impossible to open!

Kyrhan got impatient and Kira was laughing at him. He was already naked.

- I chose it because it was difficult to remove but there is a solution!

Kyrhan tried again with little results. He was getting real frustrated. Kira was teasing him.

- Perhaps, I should go to Dan's bedroom. I'm sure he would have already found the solution! Shall I?

- Stop immediately to tease me, Kira. I have chosen the most barbaric solution!

In a swift motion, he gripped the collar of the nightie and ripped it open from the shoulder strap to the hem. Kira giggled :

- Good. That was the only solution. Nobody would be able to open the knots, so they said. . . Now, I've a raging bull in my bed and I expect he will take full advantage of me. Your poor innocent wife awaits your pleasure, my magnificent prince Kyrhan!

Kyrhan found himself really with a raging erection. He threw his wife on the bed, gripped her hips fiercely, her feet pointing to the ceiling. He adjusted his cock to her cunt lips and pushed in straightforward. Her twat parted immediately in front of his frenetic cock. Her cunt was dripping with fluids, avidly welcoming this intruder. He didn't lose time in any foreplay, just making sure he was sheathed to his balls into her pussy before beginning the eternal back and fro movements. Kira screamed in ecstasy, accompanying his thrusts with her own, lifting their entangled bodies from the bed. Her feet were still pointing to the ceiling, her toes widely spanned as the pleasure waves rocked her body. When Kyrhan allowed himself to explode in her belly, he hastily dismounted and made her turn on her belly. He pushed several pillows under her prone figure, lifting her from the bed progressively. He wouldn't need to wank himself to retrieve his maximum hardness to force her back passage. His cock was heavily lubed by her juices and his own cum. So he didn't lose any time and forced himself into her.

Saying that she welcomed this new intrusion was a euphemism. In fact she was waiting eagerly for it as she had been since their last waltz together. It had been so deeply enthralling that she had decided she had to entice him in the ultimate culmination of the day. He filled her bowels with his gooey once more before dismounting carefully once more and stretching on the bed to her side. When she had regained her composure, she asked slowly:

- Darling, would you object if I also took care of Dan. He must have heard me screaming and he must be very aroused. I can't let him without help in this urgency.

- Oh, let him alone with his erection. He could just wank himself. . . No, don't take that aggressive stance. I was just joking. By all means, go and fuck him as much as you like. Just don't forget to come back and sleep with me. Remember that this month, I own you and I intend to exert fully my rights on you!

Kira left stark naked, just getting to the bathroom to wipe herself of the excess of Kyrhan's cum. If Dan wanted her perfectly clean for him, he would have to do the job himself. Dan was lying on his back with his cock pointing to the ceiling. Without a word, Kira straddled him and impaled herself on his pole. She began to lift herself and let her body slide down when she felt something very hard touching her buttocks. She was at the moment kissing Dan and he didn't let her escape his embrace and look behind her. Kira didn't need too much imagination to understand that it was Kyrhan trying to exert fully his rights on her as he had announced.

Kira was on a cloud of bliss when Dan told her to lie down on the bed on her back. She obeyed immediately then felt his finger entering her pussy. She raised her hips up off the bed to make it easier for him. Dan put one foot over the back of the bed and the other one on the floor. Her pussy was now wide open for Dan and Kyrhan to gaze at. Kyrhan just pushed at her anus while Dan presented himself to her cunt. They invaded her simultaneously and quite slowly as if they were driven by the same mind.

Dan was kneading her clit as he fucked her while Kyrhan mauled her breasts from her back. Dan also invaded her mouth with his tongue while Kyrhan licked dizzyingly her ears. They had never worked as perfectly in unison. She felt her body soaring to impossible heights before exploding in the fireworks of a memorable climax. Phewww! Her stay in Shanghai had been so far quite unexpectedly hot : fucked in the plane, in the museum alley and now in her bedroom by both her husbands, kissed quite pleasurably by a very sensual Wei Lin and the two Chinese girls looked also quite interesting for Kira's growing bi experience. The next day would pale in comparison. After they had recovered enough, Kyrhan took her in his arms and carried her to their bed where they fell into sleep immediately. Kira was completely exhausted.

The next day, Kyrhan and Kira had several cocktails and meetings to attend and Dan went to visit the Bund, the former European concessions and launched himself in a small shopping spree. They met only again for dinner without their Chinese guests. They were served a bottle of red sauce looking like tomato and a Japanese green sauce in tube named Wazaby. Dan discreetly informed them that they were both very hot sauces. He helped himself profusely and didn't seem to mind at all but Kyrhan and Kira felt as if their mouths were on fire. Fortunately, following Dan's advice, they had taken minute quantities. Kyrhan's respect for Dan grew when he realized that Dan could eat such sauces without any difficulty.

On the evening, there was a qualification match India easily won. Kira accompanied her husband to congratulate the team. As usual, her manners, simultaneously aristocratic and friendly, her ability to talk as easily in Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam or English, her pretty figure, her shy but sexy smile did their usual effect on the Indian team. She promised just to come and kiss each one of them on the cheek if they won the trophy. They were so enthralled that they would surely do their best to obtain that reward. She would have promised a night of passion to each of them that their devotion wouldn't have been deeper.

Kyrhan and his wife went to Shanghai opera, a modern building built by a French architect nearly in front of the city museum. They returned quite late. They had had a surprise reception just after. Kyrhan helped his wife out of her very body fitting gown. It had been a rare occasion for her to wear European clothes. Their close contact while he helped the dress from her hips had allowed him to discover that Kira had been so bold that she had attended the very formal opera and the following reception quite naked under her gown. Kira pretended that the gown was so close fitting that any undies would have left marks but her husband perfectly knew that she had a few panties that were invisible just to cover that need. Both of them knew that Kira had done it on purpose and that she had loved every moment, knowing she was totally available and that nobody would even have thought of touching her.

Kyrhan took off his own garments, closed the communication door with Dan's bedroom and took his wife in his arms to carry her to their bed. He was sporting a raging erection that requested an urgent treatment and release. He was glad that Dan had not awaited their return. They would have felt compelled to include him in their night and, for the moment; Kyrhan wanted to enjoy completely his wife and own her. He pushed her against the wall. She wrapped her left leg around his waist, opening herself to him completely. He pushed in on a mighty move, invading her so fiercely that she gasped in distress. He had literally nailed her to the wall. He alternated deep plunges into her cunt and almost complete withdrawals that drew pleading moans from his wife that got louder and louder with the minutes. Supporting herself with both her hands behind his neck, she lifted up her second leg and crossed them behind his back drawing him even deeper into her pussy. She humped him back allowing him to move somewhat in her overstretched twat. Kyrhan felt a warm flow making its way through his engorged cock before exploding once more into her womb. He groaned in pleasure and Kira responded by opening her mouth wide but she was unable to emit any screams as her pleasure was so extreme.

When coming back on Earth, she began to kiss and lick tenderly his lips. She surprised herself by a fleeting thought about what pleasure she would find when Wei Lin would fuck her. She was not wondering if they would fuck, but just when they would do it. Kira was really turned on by that perspective. They finally went to sleep around 4 AM. Kyrhan was really exhausted after having fucked Kira four times in a row. She had fled to the bathroom trying to prevent cum from dripping out of her cunt and ass hole that her husband had used so many times. She knew that Kyrhan never took Viagra pills but he had always affirmed that close contact with Kira's body had a much stronger effect on him. Dan who had been awakened by Kira's piercing screams of pleasure could finally look for his own sleep.

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12