Chinese Fortune Cookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and stroked my shaft. "Lick it while I jerk it off, keep it wet...that's a good girl."

Li licked and slobbered up and down my shaft and licked the purple head while I jerked myself frantically.

Grabbing her by a pigtail I pulled her head back and placed the wet, engorged, purple head of my cock right at the entrance to her mouth.

Stroking in jerks I gasped, "Lick. Lick and swirl your tongue around the crown. That's it, good girl. I'm gonna cum soon. When I'm done cumming you are gonna clean my cock with your mouth and tongue and then lick up any drops you missed, got it?"

"Uh huh" came the muffled reply.

"Oh god! I'm cummmmming!"

Hot cum flew out of my cock head in spurts. Li's tongue danced and licked and swirled, catching much of it in the beginning, but no one cums harder than a twenty year old who hasn't gotten laid in six months.

I seemed to cum forever. It shot out like a cannon at first, splashing into Li Xuan's eagerly sucking mouth in waves. After four or five spurts it ran down the sides of my shaft, only to be licked up by her ever-moving tongue.

Gasping in pleasure, I moved her head around by her hair, directing her to lick up cum on my thigh, on my knee, I even pointed down to a drop on the carpet. She got down on all fours and licked the spot clean.

Popping my cock head back into her mouth, I had her lick my shaft clean and finished with her lovingly bathing my balls with her tongue.

I scooped a glob of cum off her forehead with my index finger and held it out for her to gently suck into her mouth.

"Not bad for your first time. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

Panting, she looked up at me, her eyes bloodshot, her face a messy mixture of cum and mascara. "I check book out now, sir? I need study tonight..."

Just then, we heard Bill's voice over the intercom, "The library will be closing in five minutes, please make your way to the exit."

I shushed Li Xuan and quickly zipped myself up. Students trickled out the doors and at exactly twelve midnight Bill walked over to me.

"All clear. Lights are out upstairs."

"Thanks Bill, you go on and head home. I'll lock up in a few minutes."

"Never did see that Asian chickie. Wonder how she slipped past me. Oh well, catch you tomorrow night."

With a wave he headed out the door. I looked down at my playtoy and whispered, "Stay right here." Not that she was going anywhere soon with cum all over her face and chest.

I walked to the exit doors and pulled them closed and locked them from the inside, but didn't set the alarm. After turning out the lights I walked back behind the circulation desk counter.

The employee area was dimly illuminated by an exit sign and the light from my boss's office. Under the counter Li Xuan looked frightened and owlish, peering up at me with her huge eyes.

She had pulled her panties back over her mound, and pulled her shirt down, but her nipples still jutted out through the thin material.

I reached down, and grasping her by a pigtail, pulled her out from under the counter. Leading her to the elevator bank, I said, "Let's go upstairs for a few minutes."

"Hokay," she replied, demurely.

Upstairs, on the fifth floor was a balcony that overlooked the campus quad. I unlocked the doors and led Li Xuan outside. It was dark as molasses with all the lights out, but the streetlights down below illuminated the sidewalks and huge oak trees dotting the lawn.

A few students strolled by, probably heading home after the main library closed.

"Get naked."

Li Xuan's head swiveled, her eyes wide with shock. "But you said if I give brow job, I check book out."

"I said, a blow job and maybe a few other things...now, get naked, or I leave you up here and call the cops and tell them a foreign student was going to steal books from the library."

All resistance was gone. Like a robot Li stripped off her skirt, her hello kitty shirt, and stood before me in just black patent leather shoes, knee socks, and skimpy little white cotton panties. She shivered in the cool night air and her nipples stood out like half-inch pencil erasers.

"Turn around and bend over the railing."

Li turned and leaned over, pressing her little titties to the cold, hard metal.

"Spread your legs, arch your back. That's right – poke out your ass just like that."

Her pigtails streamed down her back, her creamy white skin contrasted sharply with the dark night. As I scratched my nails lightly up the backs of her slender thighs goose pimples broke out over her ass and legs.

I reached out to pull her panties down, but then stopped.I've always wanted to do this,I thought lasciviously.

Grabbing her panties with both hands, I ripped a six inch hole up the backside. At the sound of the loud tearing, Li Xuan's head came up and she moaned. Whether in terror or excitement I had no idea, but it definitely turned me on.

I pulled my already rock hard cock out of my shorts and rubbed the head up and down the crack of her tiny, pert ass. Dipping the head down between her legs, I noted that she was once again dripping wet, and moaning quietly.

"Prease sir, I just want book and go home..."

"Shhh, I'll let you go home after I fuck your little Chinese brains out."

Slowly but insistently I thrust the hot, fat head of my cock about two inches into her pussy. Gripping her tightly by her ass cheeks, I pulled her back onto my cock an inch at a time.

When I was buried in her little snatch all the way to the hilt I stopped and just enjoyed the sensation. She had her head down and was groaning softly, her tight pussy clenching and unclenching on my hot cock shaft.

I reached up and grasped both her little titties and twisted her nipples, making her squeal. Her pussy clenched me even harder, if possible.

Grabbing her by her shredded panty clad ass cheeks I started pulling her on and off my cock, not thrusting into her, but making her do the work. She got the idea and began thrusting back against me, grunting.

I felt a fluttering and saw that she was rubbing her pussy with one hand, grasping the cold metal railing with the other.

Firmly pulling on her long, silky pigtails, I began thrusting insistently into her. Seeing as I had just cum a few minutes before, I knew I could last a long time.

Accentuating each hard thrust with a grunt and a tug on her hair, I plunged myself deep into her steamy hot depths over and over.

Hearing voices below, I buried myself once again up to the hilt and leaned forward to see down. Sure enough, a couple of coeds walked on the sidewalk below, books in their arms.

My cock pulsed deep in Li Xuan's pussy. I held her, trapped against the railing, arms encircling her, holding her in place.

She whimpered, and her hot wet pussy clenched me again and again. After the coeds moved out of sight, I renewed my thrusting.

Pulling her shredded panties down to her ankles I crouched down and licked my way up and down the crack of her creamy, white ass. Starting at the bottom, I licked her pussy, collecting her juices on my tongue. Then I licked my way up, spreading her tangy pussy lotion up and down her crack, stopping to teasingly tongue her tight, pink hole.

"Oh! Sir, that feel very naughty!"

As she spoke, she kicked off her panties and widened her stance and thrust her ass back onto my tongue.

I collected more pussy juice and probed her tight little bung hole with my tongue, thrusting it in and out of her. She gasped and pressed herself firmly back on my face, her legs and knees shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh! Oh! My! Keep doing that, sir!" she gasped breathlessly.

When she was nice and wet, I slowly slid my index finger into her ass, all the way up to the third knuckle.

As I slowly finger fucked her amazingly tight little ass with my index finger I slipped my middle finger deep into her hot, wet pussy. I felt it as she began rubbing her clit while I plunged two fingers into her holes at the same time.

Pulling my dripping middle finger out of her pussy, I placed it alongside my index finger and started thrusting two fingers into her ass.

She gasped and moaned and pushed back onto my hand, frigging herself the whole time.

I straightened up and held my cock head at the entrance of her steamy pussy. In one hard thrust I plunged myself all the way into her, my pubic hair tickling her ass cheeks.

"Get me nice and wet, my little fucktoy. I'm gonna need some lube."

I fucked her for a few minutes with my thumb embedded deep in her ass, then pulled out and set the tip of my cock at the entrance to her little pink rosebud, my cock shaft shiny and wet.

She looked over her shoulder, her eyes wide with fright as I slipped the fat, purple head just inside her tight sphincter. Giving her a moment to adjust, I just stood still and savored the feeling of her tight little asshole squeezing the head of my dick.

After a few minutes her moans died down enough, and I slid my prick halfway into her gripping bunghole. She moaned and shook her head from side to side and looked back at me, her face a grimace of pain.

"Oh god, sir...please...it too tight. It hurt...it hurt."

Again, I gave it a few minutes and just stood still, letting her adjust. After a bit she stopped her moaning, and I saw her reach under herself and begin stroking her clit.

For the last couple of inches I grabbed her by her long, silky pigtails and thrust myself balls deep in her ass and held my self there, feeling her anal muscles milking my hard cock.

"Unnhhh, sir, I feel so full...so full," she panted, looking back at me.

Gripping her by her pigtails like they were reigns on a horse, I slowly started fucking her ass. With every plunge into her ass, my balls slapped her pussy and she let out a little grunt.

"Unnhh, uhhnn, uhhnn, oh my," gasp, "Oh sir, that feel soooo tight, sooo tight."

Soon I was pulling out until just the tip of my cockhead was inside her ass, then I'd thrust all the way down, slapping our bodies together. I could feel her fingers swirling over her juicy pussy, rubbing her hard little clit with reckless abandon.

My hands gripped her pigtails until my knuckles were white. Her head was pulled back almost to my chest, her back arched like a contortionist. After five or ten thrusts she began pushing herself back onto my cock, accentuating each push with a loud grunt.

I gripped both pigtails in one hand and brought the other down on her right ass cheek with a loud SMACK!

"That's right you haughty little Chinese fucktoy, you like to be fucked in your tight little ass, don't you!"

"Ohhh...grunt...yes, sir...grunt...fuck my ass...grunt...fuck it, FUCK IT!"

With a loud finalsmackto her ass I pumped my hot seed deep inside her, pulling her back onto me by her pigtails gripped in my left hand. I have no idea if she came, and didn't really give a shit. All I cared about was the feeling of her tight ass muscles clenching and unclenching on my cock as I was buried deep inside her.

Finally my cock stopped spurting and I pulled back off, making a softsplotsound as my head popped out.

Still gripping her by her pigtails in one hand, I spun her around by her shoulder and pushed her down to her knees in front of me.

"Suck it clean, bitch...suck it clean..."

Placing the shiny, wet head against her lips, I pressed myself into her mouth. At first she resisted, then reluctantly slurped me into her hot mouth.

With a groan, she sucked me deep into her throat, cleaning my cock. I thrust my rapidly deflating cock in and out of her mouth until it was shiny, wet, and spotless.

I let go of her hair and pulled myself out of her mouth. She collapsed in a heap on the cement floor of the balcony, hugging her knees to her chest.

I spread my legs and leaned in to her, presenting her with my hairy balls.

"Lick them clean...they have some cum dripping off of them."

"Yes, sir," she mumbled, and dutifully licked first one, then the other testicle, sending shivers up and down my spine.

I reached over and picked up her book and dropped it into her lap.

"Let me know if you need to check any other books out. I'd be happy to help."

She looked up at me with her beautiful, round, tear streaked face, her eyes red from crying, her hair mussed and pulled half free from her pigtails.

"I think I have another exam next week, too. You help me with book then? I give good brow job..."

THE END

12