Chinese Takeout Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm working not to far from there. Done. Wednesday this week. Three fifteen, Saint Bernadette's Catholic High School. I'll pull up in the pickup zone, okay. Somehow I don't think you'll miss me."

"Oh yeah!" I didn't quite squeal but I did jump up and down and clap my hands. Like a little kid. I wasn't worried about missing him. I'd never seen a motorcycle at school. Let alone a Harley. With a biker on it. This was going to be so cool! Keith laughed. The percolator whistled at me. I eyed Keith. "How do you like it?"

"How do I like it?" He raised his eyebrows, then grinned at my sudden blush. "Oh ... you mean the coffee? With cream thanks."

I giggled, still blushing. Then got the cream from the fridge before I poured him a mug, then poured one for myself. "Thanks Jay-Lin."

"You're welcome." We both drank. I looked at him.

He looked at me.

I don't know what he saw in me but there was something about him that tugged at me. Tugged at me like a fishhook set deep. I'd never met a guy that made me feel like that.

"Hey, how old are you anyhow Jay-Lin?"

"Eighteen," I said. And about fifteen days I didn't add. "How about you?"

"Uhhh thirty five," he said. He blushed. He actually blushed.

"And single?" I asked. Just checking you understand.

"And single," he nodded. Well, that was a relief. Which was when I realized I was seriously interested in him. As if he'd be interested in me. Just a little girl he was being nice too.

The phone on the counter rang. I looked. It was Mom. Shit! I'd forgotten to get takeout for dinner.

"Hi Mom."

"Jay-Lin, I've been calling you for the last hour. Where've you been?"

"I forgot my phone Mom."

"You have to remember it dear. Your Dad and I are on the way home now, I just wanted to check if you remembered to get takeout for dinner."

Shit! Shit! Shit!

"I'm sorry Mom, I forgot."

Mom actually laughed. Thank god she had a sense of humor. Sometimes. "That's okay dear, that's why I called. We'll pick up something on our way, okay."

"Thanks Mom. I'm sorry."

"That's okay dear, I know, it's tough being a teenager." She laughed. My Mom actually laughed at me. How embarrassing. "See you in half an hour."

"Bye Mom." I hung up.

Keith was watching me. "Your Mom and Dad?"

"Yeah, they'll be home in half an hour."

"I better run then. Don't want to give them a heart attack finding their little girl home alone with a biker." He laughed as he emptied his mug, took it to the sink, emptied and rinsed it. How thoughtful.

"Uhhh, yeah." He was so right, I'd be grounded for life. I took the mug from him and put it in the dishwasher.

"See you Wednesday then." He grinned.

I smiled back and led the way to the front door. He stopped, I stopped. We just looked at each other.

"I better take my...." He gestured at the jerkin I'd been wearing the whole time, oblivious. It felt so natural on me that I'd forgotten I was wearing it.

I looked down and laughed. "Okay. Yeah, I guess you better take it." But I didn't undo it. I wanted him to. Like he'd put it on me. He looked at me for a long moment that had my heart beating faster.

"Yeah, I guess I better take it ...." He unfastened it, his fingers as gentle and delicate as they'd been when he fastened it on me. He eased it off me and shrugged it on himself. What'd been a tent on me fitted him so well.

"Can I?" I reached up to fasten it on him.

"Sure." He watched me as my fingers fastened it up. After I finished there was another long moment where we just looked at each other. Again.

"There's something else I'd like to take," he said, his voice held that low rumble again, a low rumble that made my entire body reverberate. And tingle. Definitely I tingled. I liked that feeling. I liked how he made me feel.

"What's that?" I asked, blushing a little pink under those eyes.

"This," he said, one finger under my chin tilting my head up very very gently to look into his eyes. His face moved closer to mine. Slowly. Very very slowly. My lips parted just a little. I could feel his breath on my face. My heart pounded. Was he going to kiss me? Was he? Was he really? Oh please kiss me. Please.

His lips touched mine. He was. He was kissing me! Gently. Delicately. Eyes wide, I looked into those blue eyes as his lips touched mine tenderly, as his lips brushed mine, taking possession of mine as if they'd always belonged to him. I felt my lips parting, wider, wider, my mouth opening wide to him, his tongue sliding into my mouth, flirting with my tongue, tasting me, teasing me. One of his hands was behind my back, supporting me, gently urging me closer to him.

I moved willingly, my hands clasping those beautifully muscular arms at the shoulder, feeling his skin under my fingers at last, feeling the muscles ripple as he held me, as he kissed me. I turned to jelly in his arms, my body pressed against him just as I'd pressed against his back when I was perched behind him on his Harley.

Only now I wasn't perched behind him.

I was pressed against him. One of his hands supporting my back. His other hand on my hip. His lips moved on mine, caressed mine so that I moaned out loud. I moaned out loud into his mouth as he kissed me, my body alive with excitement. It felt so good to be held by him, to be pressed against him, my breasts crushed against his chest. I felt his hand on my hip move. Move from my hip to my butt, to hold my butt, to pull me hard against him.

"Ooooohhhhh." I couldn't help it. When he pulled me hard against him, I felt his erection pressing against me, pressing against me where I was so totally sensitive and excited. He was huge. Huge and hard and I could feel him, feel his hard excitement. For the first time in my life, I wanted more. I wanted to do more than just kiss. After an interminable time where he simply kissed me and held me hard against him while I slowly melted inside, his mouth at last lifted from mine. I was panting.

"See you Wednesday," he said.

"See you Wednesday," I gasped as he eased his hold on me. As his hand left my back and eased between us to gently run over my shorts and cup me between my legs.

"Ooohhhh." The touch of his hand there brought me to a sudden awareness of just how excited and how wet with pulsing excitement I was. I'd never felt anything so exquisitely good. Never. I wanted his hand to remain where it was forever. I hung suspended on his hand, my legs turned to jelly. Oh, why were my parents coming home now? Couldn't they have stayed out longer?

"I wish your parent's weren't on their way home," he said, looking down into my upturned face. My flushed and burning face. My excited face.

"So do I" I gasped, my face burning, one of my hands slipping from his shoulder to rest on his hand where he touched me. I couldn't believe what it felt like. How good it felt with his hand cupping me there. How much I wanted him to touch me there. I wanted to move my hips. I wanted to move against his hand. I wanted more. But I was too shy. Too scared. Too inexperienced. And my parents would be home soon.

So I simply stood there, quivering, melting where his hand cupped me. Panting.

"I really better go," he smiled, removing his hand, giving me a last gentle kiss before turning to walk out the door. I watched him walk away from me.

I stood at the front door watching as he walked down to his Harley and swung himself on. The engine rumbled into life. He looked up. He waved to me. I waved back, then waved again as he turned the bike to pull into the street. He gave me another quick wave as he pulled away. Then he was gone, the muted thunder of his Harley fading into the distance.

I was still standing in the doorway when Mom and Dad pulled into the driveway.

My Dad was shaking his head as he followed Mom inside. "Did you see that biker," he was saying. "In our street as well."

"Yes," Mom said as she passed me the takeout. "Why don't you have a chat with Pat next time you're playing golf with him? There must be something he can do. We don't want people like that around here." She looked at me as we walked into the kitchen. "Jay-Lin, why don't you get bowls and chopsticks out and we'll eat right away. I'm starving."

I was half way through setting the table and taking the takeout containers out when the phone rang again. My Mom answered. "Hi there ..... yes .... Yes ..... yes she can .... No problem at all Chrissie ..... No, don't worry .... I'll tell her." She hung up.

"That was Chrissie Wong, Jay-Lin, she wants you to baby-sit Wednesday night."

"Uhhh, okay." My heart sank. I couldn't exactly tell my Mom I already had a date. A sort-of date anyhow. With a biker. "What time does she want me there?"

"Seven," Mom said. "Ernie'll pick you up from here about six thirty, okay."

Okay, not so bad. That gave me enough time for go for a ride with Keith and get home in time for the babysitting gig. No problem.

I heard my phone ringing. "Thanks Mom, I better answer that."

I dashed. It was my older sister. "Where are you Jay-Lin?"

"At home, it's okay, it was fun. Don't tell Mom and Dad, you know what they're like. I'll call you tomorrow, okay? Mom's putting dinner out. I gotta run. I'll tell you everything, okay."

"Okay sis, you can confess all to your Big Sis tomorrow. I want to hear about this Harley guy."

"Okay, bye." Thank god Sally was such an understanding big sister.

"Bye."

My phone rang again. Jesus. Ginny. God, I better talk to her. "Hi Ginny."

"Oh thank God. I was so worried Jay-Lin. I've been calling you for, like, all afternoon."

"I forgot my phone, it was at home."

"So who was that guy? What happened? I was so worried when you just took off with that biker guy. And Peter was so upset with you ..."

"Ginny, I gotta go, okay, Mom's just putting dinner out. I'll call you tomorrow, okay."

"Okay okay... but Jay-Lin, I've got to tell you, Peter ..."

"I gotta run Ginny. Bye." Screw talking about that asshole. I cut her off.

My phone rang again as soon as I disconnected. Jesus Ginny, take no for an answer, okay. I answered anyhow. ""Ginny, I already ...."

"You two-timing little banana bitch..." Peter's voice was a furious scream into my phone. "I'm gonna get you for that you fucking cock-sucking little tease...."

Shocked, I disconnected his call. He rang back right away. My heart pounding like a rabbit's, I barred his number with shaking fingers. Jesus.

"Dinner Jay-Lin."

"Coming Mom," I called. I felt weak. I'd never been yelled at like that before. He'd sounded so upset. So angry with me. I wanted to cry. I felt sick. All of a sudden I didn't feel safe and secure at all. I felt scared. I didn't want to feel scared. I wanted to feel safe and secure and happy again. I wanted to be held in big strong arms.

I wanted Keith.

To be continued in Chapter 02 -- "High School Pickup"

Chinese Language Notes

là mèi zi - Sichuan is sort of the "heartland" of China, the equivalent of Ohio/Kentucky/Michigan in a John Cougar Mellencamp type of way. Much as the Miss America pageant has often been dominated by girls from the heartland, Sichuanese women are renowned nationwide in China for their beauty (along with Shanghai girls of course...). The term for them, là mèi zi (辣妹子), plays on the spicy (là / 辣) food the region is known for. It's almost as cheesy as referring to Latina women as "spicy hot!", if you're wondering.

ham sup lo (咸湿佬) - men who are perverted, dirty minded or have their minds in the gutter -- all the time.