All Comments on 'Chinese Takeout Ch. 03'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
So sweet

And so nicely written.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chloe, I didn't think you could step up the heat from Chapter 2 but you did...

Don't usually comment on stories but this series is so good I had to. Chapter 2 was hot. This Chapter stepped it up a notch and still without full sex. Loved it and loved the way you ended with her and her panties. Nice little twist there. This is way above and beyond the usual Literotica stroke story. Good work Chloe and keep it up, I'm already looking forward to what you're going to throw to us in Chapter 4.... and thankyou for sharing your obvious talent for writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Never commented before, but this is a must. Your story is just awesome ! Greedily waiting for the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very nicely written, i love the story, and the slow build, and the wonderful foreplay.

Go baby blue.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Probably only Harley riders

"And thanks to all the bikers out there who've read this and sent me such appreciative feedback"

Did you get any from people who ride real motorcycles?

D

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Probably only Harley Riders?

LOL. Quite a few from Harley riders (real motorcycles, not Rice Rockets). Half a dozen from non-Harley riders here and there. Mostly from outside the USA where Harley's aren't very common though so you can't blame them. But yes, mostly feedback from self-confessed Harley riders.... funny, but I get a lot more feedback offline than online. Anyhow, not much Harley stuff in this chapter or Chapter 4. Chapter 5 is where Jay-Lin gets back on Round Out's Harley for her Saturday adventure....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 4

Looking forward. Nice work .

jlol4321jlol4321about 8 years ago
Love it

Looking forward to chapter 4 - really well written, great build up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chinese Takeout

Great story and writing!

I'm really looking forward to the following chapters.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 of Chinese Takeout is coming.....

I've had a few emails asking whether this story is continuing and the short answer is Yes. I'm working on Chapters 4 and 5 right now, they should be done and submitted to Lit around the end of April (I need another couple of weeks to get these done). Chapter 4 will go up as soon as its ready, it won't be waiting for 5.... and thankyou to all of you who've read and enjoyed the story so far and commented so favorably about it .... and given me those nice ratings as well. I totally appreciate you guys as readers - you're wonderful ... and I also appreciate your support for (and tolerance of the mistakes of) a wannabe writer :)

Ciao....... Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Chloe,

Great job at this series. You can count me as a Harley and American non Harley fan (Indian,some Victory, Boss Hoss, and a few others), I even like BRP products.

Shawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Emotion

Your descriptions are the most emotional I have ever read; I do a lot of reading. Kudos for that. The English is better that nearly all the other stories as well so again kudos. I think you have found the difference between breath and breathe but just in case , breath is one intake or output of air; breathe is several or many breaths. Too and to get mixed at times as well as of and off. I won't detail those as you can find them anywhere. You write Shakesperian; well.

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 6 years ago
Anonymous is right

It's a pleasure to read proper English with grammar that doesn't grate too much for my British tastes! Love the plot and the way the characters are developing.

Hongye18Hongye18almost 6 years ago
So erotic!

Beautifully written and yes sooo erotic!

A long build through drinks, appetizers, first course, and hopefully soon the main dish.

When I recall my own experiences with first love, I now wish I had taken more time to savor the path through passion to ultimate pleasure. But I was much younger then and had not learned control and enjoyment of the meal, always wanting to get to that after dinner coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"of" vs. "off" and "to" vs. "too"

Mildly distracting from an otherwise cleanly-written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very interesting...

MacHardyMacHardy27 days ago

I just HAVE to nitpick: 'Breath' and 'breathe.' That said, I love this story. As I do the others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
3229 Followers
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES