Chinese Takeout Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Mr. Purvis as I came around the side of the garage. "Nice bike, man. That Springer Heritage's always been a sweet ride. What year? Ninety seven? Ninety eight? That's no Evo. What'd you do, replace it with an S and S?"

Well, so much for throwing myself into Keith's arms. But my heart did a little dance anyhow when I saw Keith standing there in his jeans and his leather jacket and that patched and sleeveless denim jerkin thing with all the patches that he wore over the top of everything. God, he was just so wonderfully attractive. I wanted to throw myself on him and kiss him. Everywhere.

"Put in an Ultima one one three CI "el bruto" with an S and S shorty G carburetor and Vance and Hines pipes; that original Evo engine, that sucker vibrated like hell." His voice. I just melted hearing him.

"Yeah, well, that's what those Evo's did." Mr. Purvis' voice annoyed me. Why couldn't he mind his own business? Nosey old man.

Keith smiled at me. Forget singing and dancing, my heart did a complete gymnastics routine.

Mr. Purvis gave me a curt nod as I stood there. "Jay-Lin."

"Mr. Purvis." A really nosey annoying old man. I threw caution to the winds. He and my parents never talked anyhow. "This is my boyfriend, Keith. Keith, this is my neighbor, Mr. Purvis." Maybe that'd get rid of him, knowing Keith was my boyfriend.

Mr. Purvis surprised me by actually smiling at me, before turning back to Keith. Jesus, he'd never smiled at me in the ten years we'd lived next door to each other. Never. Usually he scowled when he even deigned to notice me. "Jay-Lin's boyfriend is it? I'm Slider, Vipers, San Diego Chapter."

"Southern Booze Cruisers, Round Out."

They gave each other that arms around each other hug I'd seen Keith and Quebec do on Thursday night. Huh? What? Mr. Purvis and Keith? What the...? Was this some kinda biker thing? Mr. Purvis, a biker? Must be. I'd never seen any other guys hug each other like that. God, my Dad would totally freak if he knew Mr. Purvis was a biker.

"Put it out there, Motherfucker," Mr. Purvis said.

Huh? What!

Keith smiled, his hand going out, clasping Mr. Purvis'. "Yes, Sir!" His other hand came up, gripped Mr. Purvis' shoulder. "Man, I can't believe I'm standing here speaking with a San Diego Viper. I haven't heard shit about you guys in years... you guys, your fuckin' legends."

"Don't give me that sir crap, I worked for a living back in the day. I might be old and a jerk..." He grinned at me. Yeah, he knew he was a jerk. Well, we agreed on that. "...but back in the day I was Slider; 'n legends or not, I sure miss riding with the old Vipers I tell ya. They folded a long time ago, but I still got my old sled up on blocks in back of the garage and my cut in the back of the closet. Looking at your sled makes me think I gotta get her going again. Never too old to ride."

Keith grinned. "You're right about that Slider, you're never too old. What sled you got back there?"

"An old seventy seven FXS Low Rider. Haven't had her on the road for ten-twelve years now, keep her tidy but she needs some serious work before I take her out again."

Keith whistled, gave me a grin. "You mind if we take a look before we head out, Jay-Lin?"

"Heck, no, of course I don't... I mean, sure, yeah, lets." I blushed. "I had no idea you used to ride Mr. Purvis."

Mr. Purvis looked at me rather drily. "I had no idea your boyfriend was a biker Jay-Lin; with your Dad, that's gotta take some balls, if you know what I mean. He know about your boyfriend here?"

"Ahh, yeah, well, no, he doesn't know about Round Out, not yet." I glanced at Keith. I was gonna have to have a real serious talk with him about my parents. It felt strange calling him Round Out too. I wasn't sure if I should but Mr. Purvis was an old biker, I thought maybe I should use Keith's biker name when I was talking to him. Keith'd put me right if I got it wrong. Mr. Purvis was right about Keith though, God knows how Dad was going to react. He'd been bad about Brody and Brody was as straight as they came. Just, he was a gweilo and Dad, he'd wanted a Chinese son-in-law so bad. He still did, and that left me. Thanks, Sally. I glanced at Keith. "I gotta figure that one out."

Now old Mr. Purvis really laughed. A young man's full laugh coming out of a big old man. That laugh, I could see what he'd been thirty years ago. A bit like Keith. "Yeah, with your Dad, I get that." Mr. Purvis glanced back at Keith. "So, she your Ol' Lady, Round Out? She earned a name yet?"

"Blue, Baby Blue," Keith said. "You can kinda see where the Blue comes from and yeah, she's my Ol' Lady."

I looked at Keith, eyes a bit wider. I was his Ol' Lady? He grinned at me. I smiled back happily. Okay, I was good with that. I liked it. I wanted to be Keith's Ol' Lady. Keith leaned over, said something in old Mr. Purvis' ear that I didn't catch. Mr. Purvis looked at me, eyed my blue, yellow and green black eye and grinned, laughed that secret guy laugh, nodded. "I can see where the baby comes from too; now shit, if you both got the time, come on in and take a look at the old sled then, Round Out. Blue." He gave me that grin again, the one that made me blush. Now they both laughed. Guys!

"Don't mind if I do, Slider." They grinned at each other like they were best buddies. I could see they liked each other. Guys. Who could understand them? I followed them over, waited while Mr. Purvis opened his garage door.

"Up in the back, far corner," he said, flicking the lights on, led the way.

"Oh yeah, nice sled," Keith said, squatting down next to the big old Harley sitting there on blocks.

"Yeah, she's just about original. Replaced the old four-speed transmission, had a five-speed put in twenty years ago, had to replace the starter, the old one, had a few problems with that. Primary gaskets still leak like a fuckin' sieve too..."

"How'd you find those short stocks on the tail end?"

"Goddam rough, I tell ya, and that riding position, I'm not sure I could fuckin' hack it these days." Mr. Purvis glanced at me. "'Scuze the language there, Jay-Lin... Blue, I mean."

I shrugged. "Hey Mr. Purvis, heard it before, you guys go ahead, don't mind me, I'm Round Out's Ol' Lady." Just saying that made me feel all shivery. Keith gave me another grin, reached up and took my hand, gave it a squeeze. I was curious though, I had to know. "What's with the riding position, Mr. Purvis?"

"Call me Slider, Blue, call me Slider, 'cept when your Dad's around that is. Okay Blue, see where the footpeg and change lever are up front." He pointed. "You end up sitting hunched-over, feet-and-hands-forward, kinda like a fuckin' monkey. That's okay when you're young, looked pretty damn cool when I bought her, but Jesus, last few years that sucker gave me a sore back riding like that. Now? Fucked if I know if I could do it."

"Neal, you mind your language with this young lady around." Mrs. Purvis' walked in through the door from the house. "Hello Jay-Lin."

"Hi Mrs. Purvis." I gave her a polite smile. Very polite considering how nosey she always was. "This is my boyfriend, Keith."

"He's Round Out," Mr. Purvis said, "rides with the Southern Booze Cruisers." He grinned again. That grin really transformed his expression, he didn't look like an old jerk anymore; he looked like he was having fun. "Jay-Lin here, she's his Ol' Lady, goes by Baby Blue."

"Really?" Mrs. Purvis actually looked startled. "Do your parents know, Jay-Lin?"

Mr. Purvis laughed. "No, they don't, so don't you go saying nuthin', okay Linda. You know Jay-Lin's Mom & Dad, they'd throw a fuckin' fit, you leave Jay-Lin to figure out how she's gonna handle it. No butting in, okay."

Mrs. Purvis looked at me. For the first time since I'd known her, her face cracked a smile. "Teach your fuckin' mom to suck fuckin' eggs, Neal." She laughed at my expression. "Neal told you he used to ride with the old Vipers outa San Diego I guess," she said. "Well, I was his Ol' Lady back in them days, used to go by Jugs." She looked down and laughed. "Guess I still could. Now that was a real one percent club, the parties we used 'ta have, the runs, man, we used 'ta give those other fuckin' clubs a run for the money too. Remember Altamonte?" She glanced at Mr. Purvis. "That was one wild fuckin' party. God, I miss that shit."

I blinked. Holy shit. I tried to imagine Mr. and Mrs. Purvis. Slider and Jugs. Mrs. Purvis laughed. Must've been the expression I wore. "You come over some time Blue, show you some photos. Old times." She sighed. "I miss 'em." She glanced at Mr. Purvis. "You too eh, Slider."

"You wanna get her running again, Slider," Keith said, "beautiful old sled like that, she's too good to leave sitting in back of the garage."

Mr. Purvis shrugged. "Lotta work for an old guy, Round Out; never was much on that mechanical shit. Have ta take it into the shop and jeez, that costs fuckin' money these days."

Keith kind of scratched his head. "Tell ya what Slider, got a brother, goes by Finn, he's got his own little shop, does jobs for cash mostly, he's straight up, use him myself now and then, get all my parts through him. I got a truck we could use Monday, roll your sled on the back, take her in for Finn to look at. He'll take a look, tell you what it'll cost, if it's too much we'll just load her up and bring her back. Whaddaya say?"

"Well, shit, Round Out, that's decent of ya ta offer but I dunno..."

"Just fuckin' do it Neal," Mrs. Puvis piped up, "I miss sitting on the back with the wind in my hair. Not like we got much fuckin' longer either, honey."

"Fuck it, why the fuck not," Mr. Purvis straightened up, grinning.

"That's the fuckin' spirit," Keith said, standing, wiping his hands on his jeans. Okay, that's how those jeans got so oily. "Hey Slider, sorry to cut this short but we gotta run, got somewhere we gotta be. I'll come by with the truck Monday morning, early."

"Sounds good to me Round Out, it's been fuckin' good meeting ya, you two get on your way, have yourselves a good time," Mr. Purvis said. "And Round Out, you come round to see your Ol' Lady here, park your ride in our driveway just in case her parents come home, don't wanna see Blue here dropped in the shit." He grinned at me. "No offence, Jay-Lin, but your folks, they can't stand me anyhow. Better safe than fuckin' sorry."

"Thanks Slider," Keith said, with a glance at me. "I'll do that, don't want to screw things up with Jay-Lin's Mom and Dad."

"Nahh, you just concentrate on screwing Jay-Lin," Mrs. Purvis said, laughing as I blushed an instant pink. Keith grinned.

Mr. Purvis threw his head back, laughing. "Fuck, Jugs, I was forgetting what you were like." He grinned at me. "You gotta tolerate her, okay Blue, my Ol' Lady, her sense a humor, well, let's just say she used ta walk on the wild side." They smiled at each other.

"Well, we get that sled of yours running next week, we gotta small run going next Sunday, finishing up with an afternoon barbeque at the Church, you'd be real welcome if you wanna walk the wild side again," Keith gripped Slider's shoulder. "Whaddaya say, Slider? Come along, go for a run, meet some of the SBC brothers, have a few. Old San Diego Viper, you'd be welcome, they're gonna be hanging on your every word, man. You guys, your total fuckin' legends."

"Man, you got me," Mr. Purvis said. "Whadaya say, Jugs? You up to it?"

"Shit yeah, you known me what, fifty fuckin' years Slider, when have I never been up for it?" She gave him that smile again. Looking at her, seeing that smile, studying her closely now rather than just the cursory glances I'd given her in the past, I realized she must've been really good looking when she was younger. One of those tall blonde-haired 1960's hippy biker chicks or something.

"See ya Monday then, Slider, I'll bring the truck around first thing." Keith grinned at me. "Maybe give you a ride to school, Jay-Lin."

"Oh yeah!" I just about squealed, "That'd be fuckin' awesome."

They all looked at me. They were all grinning. I blushed. I couldn't help it.

"Okay, let's hit the road, Blue." Keith gave my butt a slap, just a light one.

I looked at him, just tingling everywhere. That touch of his hand on my butt, that light slap, it just echoed through me. Rippled. Reverberated. That tingle turned to a glow that filled me up, left me panting, left me wanting to jump on him and kiss him everywhere, wanting him to kiss me everywhere, wanting him to just do whatever he wanted to do to me. My nipples hardened, ached. Almost, I moaned out loud.

"Jeez Round Out," Mrs. Purvis was laughing, "dunno about hit the road, you guys should just get a room and hit the fuckin' mattress."

Okay, now I really blushed. Really. Bright pink turned to deep burning red.

"Yeah," I said, my eyes fixed on Keith's.

He smiled back at me, his eyes returning my look, his hand taking mine. "We will baby, we will." Leading me out of the garage towards his sled.

Behind me, I heard Mr. Purvis' voice. Slider. "Jeez Linda, I had no idea that girl had it in her."

"Well, me neither, Neal, but she's sure landed a fuckin' good one."

Keith grinned at me. He'd heard too. I grinned back as the garage door closed behind us. "Get your jacket, sweetheart, we're goin' for a short ride, then brunch. That okay?"

"Yeah, sure." God, I had to ask Keith about tonight before I forgot. "Uhhh, Keith?"

"Yeah, sweetheart?"

"Umm, Mom and Dad, they're working tonight, I gotta stay at my sister's. Would you like to come round and have dinner at their house, my sister and her husband that is?" I eyed him hopefully.

"Sure sweetheart." He smiled. "You figure me meeting them'll help with your Mom and Dad."

I nodded. "Yeah, once they meet you, if I can get Sally onside, that'll help. She had an awful time getting Mom and Dad to let her date Brody back at High School, it was so bad, but she managed in the end, and now they're married and Dad and Brody, they get on now. But I need her help." For a moment I felt like crying. Mom wasn't so bad, but why did Dad have to be so weird like that? Dad, I loved him, but he'd made Sally's life so miserable for two whole years, just coz he wanted a Chinese son-in-law. "I really do, I'm not tough like Sally."

Keith have me a hug, his hand stroked my head, holding me. I felt so safe in his arms. Safe and loved and secure. When Keith held me, nothing could go wrong. Nothing. "Hey, Jay-Lin, sure I can come round to your sister's. What time do we need to be there?"

"Maybe around five," I said, pressing my face into his jerkin. I didn't care that all those little patches and things on it pressed into my face.

"That works." Keith sounded satisfied. "After brunch we'll go for a ride, back to my place and clean up, then take the cage over to your sister's. Be a fun day."

"How long will we be at your place?" I looked up, heart beating faster.

He grinned, pushing my heart into overdrive. "Long enough babe, long enough." Then he kissed me. One of those open-mouthed tongue-halfway-to-my-tonsils kisses that left me breathless and wanting more as I squirmed against him, standing on my tiptoes, my arms around his neck. Wanting much much more.

His mouth lifted from mine. "You got a jacket sweetheart?"

"Yeah, inside." My lips were so close to his they almost brushed them as I talked.

"Your breath smells so fuckin' delicious."

"So does yours." It did. It was hard to describe, kind of a mix of menthol and Keith and I loved it, loved inhaling, tasting and smelling him. The scent of him, of his body, of his breath intermingling with mine as our lips met, as our tongues met and danced. His hands slipped down to my butt, pulled me hard against him so that I could feel him. Big. Hard. All mine.

"Ohhhhh." I had to moan. I had too. "Can we go inside, Keith? Please?"

"Oh man, we gotta get to Hardtails; told Punch we'd be there right after he opens."

"Hardtails?" I had all the hard I wanted pressed up against me. I could supply the tail.

"Yeah." Keith kissed me again. A long long kiss that ended with me moaning into his mouth. "God, I love you so much Babe ... now you go get your jacket and come back out, okay." He let go of me, stepped back, breathing hard. I loved the way he looked at me. Like he was gonna fling me over his shoulder and carry me off, a Viking warrior pillaging and ravishing. Well, he could do that to me anytime. Like, pillage and ravish me now, please oh please. "Jesus babe, look at me like that again and we're not going anywhere except inside."

"Okay." I smiled hopefully, doing my best to look at him like that again.

Keith laughed, swatted my butt. "Get. Jacket. Baby."

"Okay." Said sadly. I was disappointed but hey, there was always this afternoon. It did take a couple of seconds before my legs started responding to my brain saying walk though. I wasn't too coordinated for a couple of steps. I managed to go inside, get my jacket, slip it on, zip it up, set the alarm, walk outside and lock the front door behind me though. It took me a couple of tries to get the key in the lock.

Keith's Harley growled to life in the driveway, rumbling as I walked towards him. He handed me that helmet, buckled it under my chin. "Hang on a second while I get her turned." He swung himself astride, balancing the Harley upright, folding the sidestand up, pushed her back and around. "Climb on babe, we're off."

I knew what to do now. One foot on the footpeg, swing my other leg up and over, my hands on his shoulders, balancing myself. Sitting down behind him, arms round his waist, pressed up against his back, legs either side of his, brushing him, all of me so close to him. Oh yeah, I loved this, loved feeling him so in control, loved feeling that big Harley vibrating with power, that engine rumble turning into a growl as he pulled us out, leaning with him as we turned into the street. Muted thunder as he twisted the grip, sending us accelerating away from my home.

Oh yeah! Wind in my face, hanging on tight to Keith, seated behind him on his Harley. We were on the road.

What was Hardtails?

* * *

Keith took us onto the Parkway, accelerating onto the on-ramp, laying her way over as we curved around. I moved with him, no longer nervous as I leaned with him, sitting lightly, feeling confident now, exhilarated, seeing the road flash by, the engine growl louder and louder, the cool clear spring air fresh in my face, the scent of last night's rain still in the air. I could pick the gear changes now, feel his feet and hands moving in a coordinated dance as he flicked through the gears, clutch eased in and out, accelerator twisted, eased of, twisted again, rocketing onto the Parkway.

He took us into a gap between two cars, a quick glance into the mirror, over his shoulder and we were in the middle lane, still accelerating. Me, I was smiling, looking over Keith's shoulders, clinging to him, feeling him move, moving with him as he wove us through the Saturday morning traffic as casually as if we were dodging seniors in the mall. Easing from lane to lane, overtaking cars, the odd truck, cutting through gaps, the engine thundering now, not growling but roaring, cars ahead hearing us, some of them moving out of the fast lane to let us through. Keith'd give those ones a quick wave as we swept past.

The odd one that didn't move, Keith took us straight down the white line, cars only inches away to either side, through and howling past them before they even realized what was happening. I glanced into one car as we swept by. Kids in the back seat looking at us wide-eyed, Mom startled, Dad driving, not even aware of us until we were almost past, seeing his face as the Harley thunder shocked him into sudden awareness. He beeped his horn at us as we cut in front of him. I looked back, gave him the finger. I'd never done that before in my life. That Peter Wong creep excepted of course. Keith saw; even over the wind and the engine I heard his laugh.