Chinese Takeout Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was gonna be hard. My feet were tiny. There just weren't that many in my size but they did have a few. Right down at the bottom of the women's rack. I had to get down on my knees on the floor to find the ones in my size. There weren't many. Three pairs. Lined up on the floor, we looked at them.

"I think these are for kids." Keith eyed them doubtfully.

I looked down, looked at my sneakers, laughed. "Yeah, so? That's my size." They were. I knew right away which pair I preferred too. When I tried them on, they fitted perfectly. I looked at the label. Harley-Davidson Romy Black Leather High Cut. They came up to just below my knees. I loved them. So, it was visibly apparent, did Keith. Very visibly apparent. I giggled. "Really? You like me that much in these?"

"Oooooh yeah, babe." His grin was huge.

I tingled. Everywhere. Then I had to giggle. "Anything else I need." I better ask before all the blood deserted his brain. He couldn't have been getting much oxygen up there now from the look of it.

"Chaps," he said. "Pair of chaps and a pair of leather trousers."

We found a pair of both that seemed to be the right size. "I better try them on." I held them up. Nice. Really nice. And the sizes seemed right. I didn't want to be trying half a dozen different ones.

"Fitting room's there." Keith pointed at a couple of curtained off cubicles. I headed for them. Passing that shelf of whips in all different sizes on the way. Whips? Keith had said something about spanking me when we came in hadn't he? Well, I'd read Fifty Shades of Grey like every other girl I knew. I grinned. Okay! Glanced back. Keith was over looking at those big leather bag things. I looked at the whips, picked up a small black one, plaited leather handle, a clip on the end so you could hang it on your belt, took it with me into the fitting room.

Boots off, I tried the chaps on first, over my jeans. They kind of felt funny but they fitted. Trousers next. I peeled off my jeans, slipped into those trousers. More like leather tights. They clung to me. When I checked myself out in the mirror, even I thought I looked hot. With the boots on? I stepped into them, fastened them up. Oh boy. Keith was going to go crazy. I smiled at myself. Okay, I was going to ask Keith what he thought.

Leaving the cubicle, I saw him, over looking at a rack of t-shirts. Still no-one else in the shop. "Hey, you, the good-looking one," I called out, "I figure seeing as you're paying, you get the final say. You like them?"

He looked at me. His expression as I did a little pirouette. I had to giggle, "I guess that's a yes?"

He laughed. "That's an oh fuck yes," he said, looking me up and down. Me, I was looking down. Jesus, his brain was going to short circuit soon. There reallycouldn't be much blood left up there. I shivered. Oh yeah. I was so going to see what those chaps did to him.

"I'll change back," I said, "you can look at the chaps."

"Okay." He nodded, his eyes following me until the curtain closed. Trousers off again, I was about to change back into my jeans. I thought of Keith's look when he saw those trousers. I looked at the chaps. My heart pounded. I smiled. My heart beat faster. A lot faster. I peeled my t-shirt off, unhooked my bra, shrugged it off, stood there in my panties, breathing hard. Panting. Another peek past the curtain. Still only Keith.

Almost moaning out loud, my nipples aching, I peeled my panties off, stood there naked for a second, then slipped those chaps on and fastened them. Stepped into those knee high boots and fastened them. Picked that little whip up in one hand, held the fitting cubicle curtain with the other.

"Keith?" I poked my head out of the cubicle. Only my head. Glanced around. No-one else in the shop. Good. I pulled the curtain open. All the way.

"Yeah?" He looked around at me. Typical guy when a girl was trying things on. Standing around trying not to look bored. He did look bored. Until he saw me. Standing in the entrance to the fitting cubicle dressed in chaps and knee high boots smiling at him while stroking myself with the handle of that whip. Doing my best to look very casual and elegant. God, I was so wet, the handle was wet just from touching myself there. I could swear his eyes bulged. Something else did for sure. I saw it move. Oh yeah! Remember. To. Breathe. I did, but it was more like a moan.

He closed his eyes for a moment. "Oh fuck me."

That was the idea. Well, that was my idea. I was glad we were thinking along the same lines. Now my heart pounded, my cheeks flushed. God, I was so wet. "Here? Okay. If you want too." There was room on the fitting cubicle floor.

He took half a dozen steps across the shop towards me. Fast steps. That look on his face. I wanted to melt, I was jelly. I couldn't have moved if I'd wanted too. Not that I wanted too.

"Jesus, Jay-Lin, you've got no idea what you do to me, girl." He swept me backwards into the cubicle, sweeping the curtain shut behind us, sweeping me into his arms, his breath hot on my face as his mouth searched for mine, as he kissed me, as he sucked my tongue into his mouth while his hands ran over my back, over my butt.

My hands worked frantically at his belt. I wanted to touch him so much. Touch him and hold his hardness in my hand. Feel his excitement. Satisfy him. I really was moaning out loud as I got his belt undone and unzipped his jeans. Carefully. Pushed them down, pushed his boxers down, freeing his hard cock with another moan of excitement. Taking him in one hand, holding him in my fingers, hot and rigidly hard. Feeling the sharp intake of his breath where his mouth was locked to mine, where his tongue was now deep in my mouth.

His mouth lifted from mine, his eyes stayed locked to mine as his face twisted with pleasure, as he sucked in another breath, a soft groan escaping his lips as my hand stroked him fast. The sound of our breathing filled the small cubicle.

"I can't stop thinking about you." I moaned as one of his hands moved between us, cupped me between my legs where I was naked and exposed, his fingers exploring the smooth texture of my sex, one finger sliding deep inside me without any pause. I was so wet, so excited, his finger slipped into me so easily, my body welcoming his digital penetration, my hand still stroking him hard. Wanting him to take me, to do to me with his cock what his finger was doing.

"Girl, you've got no idea what you're doing to me," he growled, his other hand wrapping itself in my hair, pulling my head towards him, his mouth tight on mine, sealed to mine as he kissed me, as his finger moved inside me. I was as wet as he was hard, I could hear those wet noises as his finger explored me, teased me, feel my wetness soaking his hand where he cupped me.

"I want you ... I want you...," I moaned when his mouth lifted from me.

"Not here," he groaned, breathing hard, looking like a bull about to charge. "Jesus, Jay-Lin."

I didn't say anything but I wanted him so much. I wanted to satisfy him. Without a word, I dropped to my knees on the floor in front of him, feeling his finger slip from inside me, knowing exactly what I was going to do as that thick hard cock brushed my face. Knowing what I wanted to do. His cock held steady in my hand, I looked at him. I was sure guys didn't call their cocks beautiful, but it was. It ws gorgeous. Rigidly hard, gorgeous, veins straining under that silky skin, I couldn't wait to taste him, to run my tongue around the rim of that swollen cockhead. To take him in my mouth.

I kissed the tip gently, licked it, licked one side, then the other, breathing hard myself, feeling my own wetness on my thighs. Lifting my mouth for a moment, I managed to gasp "Sit down."

He did, sitting back on the cubicle's only chair as I dragged one of his boots off, dragged his jeans and boxers off one leg, pushed his knees apart, kneeling between them, pausing for a second to admire that wonderful looking cock. Only for a second. Then I held him in one hand again, my head lowered, licking him slowly from the base all the way to the tip, my tongue flickering over him, enjoying his hands stroking my hair. Enjoying the tenseness of his body as I cupped his balls in one hand and stroked his length with the other.

Without pausing, I opened my mouth wide, took him in my mouth, slid my lips down his shaft, down until the tip of his cock touched the back of my throat and my lips met my fist where I clasped him. I sucked hard, licking him as I pulled back, licking the tip as I lifted my mouth from him, blowing air over the tip, hearing is "Oh fuck," feeling his body tense as my mouth slid down his length once more.

"Christ Jay-Lin, you're killing me."

I sucked my way back up, lifted my mouth from him, smiled up at him as I very gently stroked his balls and his cock, both hands worked. "Really?" I whispered, my eyes looking up at him as I licked the tip again, ran my tongue around his glans.

"Yeah," he groaned, one hand stroking my head, the other entwining itself in my hair. "You are."

I licked him again, rubbing my nose, my cheek, my face against his saliva coated length, licking him again, sliding my lips over that swollen head and pausing, sucking, licking, bobbing my head slowly now, moving my lips and my tongue on the upper half of his length, my hand holding him now, not stroking him, loving the taste of him in my mouth, loving his excitement, his hard eagerness.

I worked my head up and down on him now, looking up at him as I sucked and licked, sliding my lips up and down his shaft. I could feel his rising excitement through his body, the tension in his thighs, his hands where he stroked my hair, held my head, his breathe coming faster and faster.

"Oh fuck yeah baby," he gasped, "suck me baby ... oh fuck yeah, suck me like that... Jesus Jay-Lin..."

"Mmmmmmm," I hummed around his cock, my hand resuming stroking him as I worked my mouth on him, loving the feel of his skin sliding over the hardness beneath. His hips were jerking now, he was pushing his cock up into my mouth, his hand now holding my head, pressing my mouth down further on his cock. My jaw was starting to ache from holding my mouth open around his shaft but I didn't care. I wanted him to feel good, I wanted him to enjoy this, I wanted to satisfy him and I was going to suck him until he finished in my mouth.

"Fuck, Jay-Lin," he groaned, "Oh fuck sweetheart, I'm going to cum ... you're going to make me cum..." His hands had taken control now, moving my head on his cock, his hips jerking, pushing, thrusting, his cock moving in my mouth. I sucked and licked him eagerly, feeling his cock brushing my throat, not really sucking on him now so much as keeping my mouth wide open so that he could ease his cock in and out, using my lips and tongue and mouth to reach his release, a release I knew was coming soon.

"Ohhhh fuck sweetheard ... Uuughhhh ... uuughhhhh." He grunted, his hands holding my head, hips jerking, his cock blasting out his cum against the roof of my mouth as I did my best to seal my lips around him, lashing his cockhead with my tongue as I gulped and swallowed, gulped and swallowed, his cum flooding my mouth, hot and thick and acrid. I knew what to expect this time, I wasn't surprised and I loved the taste of him.

This time I managed to swallow all of it as fast as he filled my mouth, swallowing and swallowing again as his cum pumped out in spurt after spurt, the volume slowly decreasing until with a last shuddering jerk he finished. I kept his cock in my mouth as he subsided, once more stroking my hair gently, my mouth sucking gently, my tongue licking his clean as I swallowed the last of his cum. He was looking down at me now, smiling, breathing hard, happy and satisfied. My eyes watched him as I drew my mouth of him slowly, sat back on my heels, licking my lips, tasting him, enjoying the taste of him.

Me, I smiled up at him. "Did you like that?" I breathed.

He smiled back. "Oh fuck yes, I loved that Jay-Lin." His smile turned wicked. "Now it's your turn baby." Before I knew what had happened, he'd slid out of that chair like lightning, lifted me and sat me in it, his hands lifting my legs, spreading my legs wide, hanging my knees of each arm of the chair so that I was wide open to him, those black leather chaps exposing me so openly to him.

His hands rested on my knees, holding me there while my face blushed bright pink. He smiled, his eyes dropping to look at my sex. I wanted to moan as he looked at me, feeling my own excitement rising quickly as his eyes looked at me there. Watching him kneeling in front of me, his hands resting on my leather-clad knees, holding my legs apart as he looked at me, that was driving me crazy. A week ago, I'd have been totally embarrassed and humiliated even thinking of myself doing something like this. Now?

Now I cupped one of my breasts with one hand, stroking my nipple with my thumb while my other hand slid down over my stomach to slowly touch myself, feel my own wet excitement. Lightly brush my clitoris as he watched me, teasing myself, making myself gasp with pleasure. Looking down, I could see myself where I was spread so wide for his eyes, my labia so pink and swollen, wet, glistening under the light.

"You're beautiful," Keith breathed, his hands sliding up those leather chaps I wore to rest on my inner thighs, rest on my skin between the top of those chaps and the juncture of my thighs. I shivered, stifled a moan, but when his thumbs brushed the length of my labia, I had to moan. I couldn't stop myself.

"Oooohhhhhhh." Then "Ooooooohhhhh" again as his thumbs gently parted me, exposing my inner lips, my entrance, so wet, so wanting him. There were no words for how I felt in that moment, there was nothing but unadulterated sensation flooding my body, knowing that he was looking at me, seeing me. Knowing that he thought I was beautiful, knowing that he loved me. Knowing, as he lowered his head slowly, that he was going to kiss me there.

A moment of shivering anticipation and suspense and then he did, his lips brushed against me, his tongue slid along me, slid up to lap at my fingertips where I touched myself, where I was still lightly teasing and circling my clitoris. He blew a cool breath across me where I was so hot and wet.

"Ooohhhhhh Keith ... Keith." My hand moved, lifted to rest on his head, stroke his hair as his tongue slid wetly over me, as he sucked my clitoris with his lips and stroked it with the tip of his tongue.

"Aaaahhhhhh...:" Both hands clutched at his head, holding him. My head fell backwards, banged on the wall of the fitting cubicle. I didn't care, all I could do was stay where I was, limp, helpless, wide open, feeling his mouth on me.

"Uuuuughhhhhh." Feeling one finger ease gently into me, slide up inside me as his tongue lashed me, teased me, took me higher and higher.

"Baby, you're so fucking hot." His mouth lifted from me, his words vibrating through me as his finger explored inside me, his thumb on my clitoris now, stroking that swollen little nub, circling, touching, making me shudder, unable even to moan, my mouth wide open, working, no sounds coming out.

"You're mine, baby, you're all mine."

"Yes," I managed to gasp, "yes ... yes I am ... all yours ... I'm all yours Keith."

"You are baby." His finger eased out from inside me, his mouth returned to me, his tongue sliding along the inside of my labia, flicking downwards, then up the other side.

"Nnnngggghhhhhh." My hips jerked, my thighs tensing, my hands holding his head, pushing myself against his mouth, feeling his fingertip tracing my vaginal opening as his tongue slid over me, taking me to the brink of my orgasm and holding me there ... Holding me ... holding me so that my breath caught ... I gasped ... my breath caught ... what he was doing to me ... Oh god ... ohhhh Keith ... Keith... I was going to die. I was going to die.

He pushed two fingers inside me.

"Aaaaagghhhhhhhh." I died. I did. My back arched, I cried out, my hips moved on their own, jerking wildly, my body shuddering, my hands clutching his head as his fingers inside me rubbed me somewhere that was perfect ... so perfect as his tongue slid over and around my clitoris and I didn't just think I was going to die. I was dying. I was, his tongue tracing circles of ecstasy around my clitoris, his two fingers pushed inside me stretching me, taking me to the limit. Taking me over.

Now I was coming, my orgasm taking me in thick hot golden waves, bucking against his mouth, on his fingers, on and on and on in an endless haze of sensation that broke through my body, leaving me a mass of molten quivering jelly barely able to breathe. So good, what he'd done to me was so good and I loved him, I loved him so much and I had no way to put that love into words. Instead, my hands stroked his hair, stroked his head slowly as I struggled to breathe again, my body glowing.

Sitting on that fitting room chair, leaning back against the wall, panting like a steam engine, my hands holding his head as he rested on my stomach, one leg hanging over his shoulder, the other over the arm of that chair, I smiled, stroked his hair with one hand. Licked my lips, tasting his cum. Swallowing, tasting the residue of him coating my mouth, my teeth, my tongue. "You like the chaps then?" I breathed.

He laughed, lifting his head from where it rested on my stomach. His lips were wet and shining. Wet and shining with me. Actually, half his face was. That made me feel so special, so loved, knowing that he enjoyed me so much.

"Oh yeah," he chuckled, looking down. At me. At those chaps. "We're gonna have to buy them now anyways I think."

I looked down myself. My thighs, so wet. God, I was still so excited, so pink and wet. Those chaps, the leather shining where I'd made them wet as well. "I guess we are." I was still panting for breath. But I had something else I wanted to say. "Keith?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Can we buy the whip as well?" My voice was a ragged whisper.

He reached out, picked it up off the floor where I'd dropped it, turned it in his hands, looked at me, his lips quirking as he ran his fingers down the braided leather. "Sure, baby." He grinned. "We better get you dressed before I'm tempted to use it." He brushed it down my inner thigh.

I watched, shivering. Looked at him.

"Jesus, Jay-Lin, I love you." He kissed me. Gently. Tenderly. I tasted myself on his lips, on his tongue. Just as he was tasting himself on mine as our tongues met, entwined, teased.

"I love you Keith." We smiled into each other's eyes. Now I took the initiative, my tongue sliding into his mouth, kissing him, my eyes smiling into his. I could lose myself in those beautiful eyes, sink into them, drown in them forever. My lips lifted from his, I brushed my nose against his, my eyes still looking into his. "Keith."

"Sweetheart"

"I want you to make love to me soon, I don't want to wait too long." I brushed my face over his. "I love you and I want you and I know we've only know each other a week but I want you so much."

"I know Jay-Lin, I know that." He stroked my hair back, now his face brushed mine so gently, his fingers stroked my cheek, caressing my face, transmitting love through his fingertips, sending little shivers through me. "I love you Jay-Lin, I just ... you drive me crazy ... I don't want you regretting anything sweetheart, I don't want to rush you ..." His smile was a little sad now. "Honey, your eighteen, I'm way older than you and I really really really don't want you hurt, I don't want to push you, I want you to be very sure I'm who you want."

"Keith," I was holding him tight now, one hand stroking his hair, the other his back, pressing myself against him. "Keith, I know. I know! how I feel about you, what you mean to me. I'll never regret anything we do together. All I know is I love you and I want you more than I've wanted anyone or anything in my life." I smiled into his eyes. "Keith, I don't do crushes, I've never dated a guy I was serious about in my life. They didn't nickname me the Ice Princess for nothing."