All Comments on 'Chloe Ch. 01'

by sprnkman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Loved it!

gretsch_boygretsch_boyover 7 years ago
Couldn't Take It

Almost got through the first page but then I couldn't take it anymore. This Mechanical Contractor is very unlikable. He is belligerent and a hot head. And besides, anyone who used the F-word as an integral part of their ordinary, everyday vocabulary is a loser.

Tell this jerk to get to the chip off his shoulder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 2!!!!!!!

Your excessive use of exclamation points is distracting, but not enough to keep me from reading! I'm looking forward to Chloe and her husband hosting their new black buddy in Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow I wonder how many white women have this as there deep dark secret fantasy.im a lover so most of my women have. Told me they want it deep and fast from time to time. That's when I use Shawn Michael dildo wow is he big and it never fails to bring the girls off some even squirt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editors Are Available

As a fellow writer, I can tell you that an experienced Literotica editor can help you with some of the mistakes that riddle this piece. Excessive, inappropriate use of exclamation points, unnecessary detail given to irrelevant items in the story, incorrect use of dashes (to name a few) are so distracting as to be ruinous to the plot and could be edited out with a little help. I always feel that if a story is good enough to write, it's good enough to proofread and edit. It will be read at least by tens of thousands of people. Make it your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I could give your story a higher rating then just a 5.

Minor grammer and punctuation problems or not, just couldn't stop reading this story.

Hot, Sexy, got my body raging hot. Needed to be in her place!

Thank you. Don't let anyone discourage you from writing. -tanyabrown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

supposed to be exec vp? lfmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you dont know biology do you? There isnt an 'entrance' to the cervix. You cant penetrate the cervix. Thats absurd nonsense you see in stories told by people who think thats an actual thing. its not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous