Chloe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I tell you ---?" He said as he gently rolled her over onto her back. "I will take care of her again before we are done ---, just no cumming inside her!" He continued as he straddled her chest. "Now it's my turn ---! I want you to show me with that pretty face and those eyes how much you want to please me ---, how much you want to make him cum!"

"Oh ---god, my little boobies are too small for that big thing ---, please let me put it back in my pussy! Please let me take care of him with my little pussy ---, my little wet warm pussy ---!" She moaned, pleading her case like a little girl.

"What the fuck I tell you ---, maybe it's time to get spanked again!" He sternly retorted. "That what you looking for ---? Maybe you like getting that ass slapped ---! That what your trying to do, provoke me so I will spank that ass of yours ---? You like that don't you slut ---, you like someone taking control of you and spanking that cute ass of yours ---, don't you?"

"No ---, ah yes! I don't know ---?" She stammered. She was so confused! No one had ever treated her like this. She wanted that big cock back in her pussy, she wanted to have it make her pussy cum again, but she also wanted to make him happy! Happy the way he had already made her ---, made her so happy all so many times! "OK ---, put him in here!" She moaned, as she pushed her small firm breasts together. "They aren't that big though and I don't know if they can really make you happy ---, but I will try ---! Please don't get mad if they don't ---, I will make you cum ---, I will make you happy!" She continued on a little girl moan.

Dewayne shoved his huge cock up between her breasts and started pistoning between them! She palmed them together from the sides while her painted fingers rubbed the top of his shaft down into their valley, trying to get it to rub against her soft firm flesh.

The head of the giant black cock was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum onto her neck and chin! "Look at me with those eyes slut ---, use that mouth on the head!

Chloe looked up into his eyes using her best puppy-dog little girl expression, trying desperately to convey to him that she wanted to please him ---, to make him cum! She formed her mouth into a little tight circle and let the big black head stab trough it on his upward strokes. As it did she would swirl her tongue around the head on some strokes, and then try to stab the tip into the slit on others.

She could tell that it was pleasing him, the more she did it the longer the head would linger in her mouth. He was leaking more and more pre-cum into her mouth which she was having troubles swallowing to keep from gagging. His cock had come out from between her breasts and she now had the stem in both of her hands, jacking it back and forth with his trusts. She knew that something was about to happen, she could feel the shaft getting harder ---, swelling in her hands! The head was swelling to, there was now a constant flow of pre-cum leaking into her mouth ---, drooling out the corners on every outward stroke, leaking down her chin onto her neck and chest!

As he pulled out of her mouth, his hand wrapping around her hands to help jack his cock, she looked at him with pleading eyes, saying; "Please make him cum for me ----!" Never finishing before the first volley shot out onto her lips and into her mouth! She leaned up in stunned disbelief as 2, 3, 4, - 5 more volleys of cum shot out.

"Open your mouth bitch ---!" He yelled as he pulled her head up towards his cock! The first shot hit her in the lips, the second going up across her nose, the third making it into her now open mouth, the fourth shooting across her cheek, and the fifth splashing against her chin and lips.

Chloe sat staring up at him in stunned disbelief at the amount of cum that he had! She swallowed the mouth full she had out of pure desperation, thinking; "Was this the first time she had ever tasted cum? She loved the taste of it ---! Was all cum this good or was it just his ---?"

Changing her expression to that little girl puppy dog look, she whimpered; "You came on my face ---! Is that what you like ---? You like to see your big black man cum all over my pretty little face ---? Did that make you happy ---, did cumming on my face and in my little mouth make him as happy as he made her ---? Hah ---, did it?" She continued on with that little girl talk! "You know what ---? It made me happy ---! Tasting you and knowing what you did to me made her want to squirt again ---! Can we make her squirt again ---? Can we make her cum like you just did ---?"

Dewayne grabbed her by the hips and legs and pulled her over to the edge of the bed! Drawing her legs off the side, her heels dug into the carpeted floor, her legs splayed open, her back still on the bed! He stood beside her drawing her head up with one hand so she was looking down at herself, while using the other hand to gently slap her pussy!

"Is this what you want slut ---! You want this wet pussy worked over some more ---?" He said as he gently slapped her very we t slit! "Hear how wet she still is ---? How wet she is for black cock ---? How wet she is to be made to cum and squirt like some wanton slut ---?" He jammed his middle finger up into her and started pistoning in and out of her very rapidly rubbing her G spot with every stroke!

Chloe just stared at her pussy and his rapidly pumping hand in stunned silence, eyes big a saucers, chin trust down with a strand of cum hanging off it, mouth in a puckered oval shape ---! A low moan starting to escape from her open mouth! The moan becoming louder and broken as his fingers worked their magic.

"This is what you wanted ---, right slut? You wanted me to take care of this pretty little pussy ---? Take care of it like no one has ever done before ---, right? Make her cum and squirt like she's never done before ---, right slut?"

Chloe's gaze now went to his face! Little squeaky sounds now coming from her throat! Squeaks that coincided with his fingers rubbing her G spot, squeaks that grew louder with every one of his finger trusts! Her gaze now showing the questioning look of; "what's happening to me ---? How come I never knew it could be like this that my little pussy could do these things ---?"

"Look at it slut ---! Look at her when she squirts ---, when I make her cum ---!"

Chloe looked down in disbelief that it was happening again this quickly, but he was on that spot again and she was rapidly losing control of herself! She felt that pulsing start with her butt muscles that spread to her spasmming pussy, then it happened again but much stronger this time; "OH my god ---- cumming again ---! Cumming so hard ----!!"

She gushed and squirted against his hand as he continued pumping her! The spray fanning out off his hand and splashing on her thighs and his arm, before he removed his fingers from her soaked slit! She continued squirting onto her shoes and the carpeted hotel room floor!

"Fucking cumming so hard --- Oh my fucking god ---- cumming so fucking hard ---!" She screamed as he now started gently but rapidly slapping her clit with his fingers, edging her climax on as the squirting subsided!

She reached up and grabbed the back of his head to make him look at her and for stability with her weakening knees! "Please ---, oh my god ----please ---, cumming so much ---!" She began moaning to him with begging, pleading looks! Then screaming; "OH --- my fucking god not again ---!" As he slammed his fingers back into her and restarted that rapid pumping, rubbing back on her spot, trying to make her cum, to squirt again!

He could feel the convulsions starting again, feel her tunnel walls contracting on his fingers, feel and see those beautiful butt cheeks flexing and squeezing with her pussy's convulsions, her gasping for breath, hear the squeaks and moans coming from her, see that stunned lost look on her face!

"Oh god ---, oh my god ---, happening again ---, oh god ---, can't breath ---, oh god help me!"

He knew he had her ---, more like, he knew he owned that pussy now! She let loose with another torrent of pussy juice squirting and gushing all over herself and his fingers!

"OH fucking god ---, please stop ---, OH god she can't take it anymore ---, oh god help ---, please stop for a minute ---, need to rest ---, oh god please stop a minute ---, please!" She moaned as her knees gave out and she collapsed onto the floor, curling up into a somewhat fetal position. Then looking up at him with that little girl stunned expression; "Please just a minute ---, I just don't know what's happening, I ---, ah I ---, couldn't breathe ---, ah couldn't ---, couldn't stop cumming ---, she ---, ah you ---, I couldn't control it ---, oh god what's happening to me right now?"

He reached down and picked her up by her arms; "You're fine, this is what happens when you get really fucked the first time! That little pussy takes control and you're just along for the ride ---!" He said chuckling. "Why don't you go into the bathroom and get cleaned up --, you'll probably feel a lot better." He said to her as he guided her on shaky legs towards the bathroom!

Once in the bathroom she stood up in front of the mirror to see what damage had been done, taking a step back to get everything into focus, she just moaned! "Oh my god look at me! My hair is a mess, my ears are as red as beets for some reason, my breasts are all red and have suck marks on them, my expensive pantyhose are ripped and soaked, my pussy is all swollen, red, puffy, and dripping!" She thought to herself, then turning she noticed her ass cheeks! There were three distinctive red welted hand prints that could clearly be seen through her hose!

As she turned back around and leaned closer to the mirror, she got a look at the cum that was smeared all over her cheek, nose, and chin! "You are a slut!" She thought to herself as she unconsciously wiped it with her finger and sucked it into her mouth! "He does taste good though!" She thought to herself before realizing what she had just done!

She cleaned her face, brushed her hair, and reapplied makeup, before again wondering; "what the hell am I doing, it's late ---, time that he left ---, right? What the hell am I doing putting makeup back on, what the hell am I doing and why am I acting this way?"

As she walked back into the room, Dewayne was pulling his pants back on! "Ah ---, I am so confused about what happened!" She said walking up to him and hugging his arm while resting her head on his chest! "Nothing like this has ever happened to me before ---, ah ---, and no one has ever treated me like that before ---, and I ---, I am confused! I am confused about how I ---, ah ---, how I didn't know what to say or do to you ---, and about what you made me do ---, ah ---, how you made me feel! Do you ---, would you ---, do you think you could just stay awhile until I calm down a little ---?" She moaned, looking up at him with that little girl pouty face!

"Sure you little slut ---, be glad to stay with you for a little while, just can't stay the night though!"

"I don't know how you did what you did to me, but I have never, never ever had anything even closely like that happen to me before! I am just so confused right now, just don't tease me OK? Promise you won't pick on me ---, so confused about what happened and what my body did!" She said has she removed her shoes and peeled off her hose! Can we just relax for little while and maybe you can just hold me?" She said with that little girl pouty face!

Dewayne had jumped up on the bed and pulled the covers back as he lay down; "Come here slut, let me hold that little body of yours!" He said as he patted the bed beside him!

Chloe crawled up on the bed and snuggled up into his arms!

"Roller over I want to feel that ass pressed into me!" Dewayne said. As Chloe rolled over she pulled his one arm under her head, wrapping her arms around it and pulling it down onto her chest! Dewayne's hand found and started needing one of her breasts, as Chloe let out a soft sigh.

Dewayne's other hand found the cheek of her ass and gently pulled them apart, holding it like that and using his fingers he drew his semi-erect cock up and between her cheeks then letting her cheeks close around it.

Chloe's eyes flew open; "OH my fucking god you're not putting that monster in my ass!" She moaned in protest.

"Nope you're safe this time, just kind of letting him introduce himself to that thing of beauty!" He said. As Chloe relaxed with him gently needing her breast, he added; "But when I come to visit you in a week, that's when they will become fuck buddies!"

Chloe's eyes flew open again!