All Comments on 'Chloe in Prison Ch. 20'

by coniungoergosum

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
Excellent writing

I thoroughly enjoyed your series and would commend a part two where they hunt down Dawes and Hartiman. Perhaps have the pair jailed in their own nick.

nerbusnerbusabout 7 years ago
Excellent character development!

Way, WAY out of my target zone for fetish material, but the characters and the writing kept me riveted to this story. I love tales where the human spirit shines brightly despite the encroaching darkness and this tale does that in spades! Awesome job! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this series

I've loved this series, really lived with the characters and their predicaments. Wish there was more - any chance of another series?

SubtextSubtextabout 7 years ago
Subtly Arousing

Quality writing! There's a lot of power in subtle development, something you don't see too much in the fetish category. The idea of turning Chloe into the administrator of pain against Prana was quite arousing. It makes you wonder if it gave Chloe (or Prana) a sexual thrill on some level. As a reader that's the effect it had on me, but maybe that's because this is the first one of your series that I've read. Brilliant job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Happy Ending

I felt all of Chloe's anguish during this series & I was so glad it had a happy ending & hope she never returns to that awful place!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A story for a movie

Awesome story. I think it is movie worthy. Thank you for sharing it with us.

iceblockiceblockover 6 years ago
Dialogue

This story kept me in from start to finish which is so rare for something so long. Kudos to the writer for that, creating an interesting and engaging story that I never once felt like skipping ahead. I wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the dialogue, maybe it's just me, but I detected that each character had their own tone and language. For example Prana's speech was a lot different to that of everyone else, like you could almost read her accent. Very clever! Also Chloe seemed to have a different inflection to Rose for example. It was interesting there was a five year gap between the Chapter One and the rest. I wonder why you'd be moved so moved to finish something so quickly so long after it started, it's almost like a prison sentence was served in itself! Also a selfish request; it would be wonderful to read a prologue from You perhaps set five years into the future once Prana and Rose have been released. Thank You so much for Your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a talented writer. The best of the best anywhere here. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous