Chloe in Prison Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked on, rapidly, half afraid the blacked-out van would return for me. The prison wall, which flanked the road, seemed to go on for ever. I saw no-one, and no vehicles drove past. At long last the high stone wall began to veer away from the road: fields with livestock appeared, cows and sheep, and then I came to another bus stop. I was just trying to decide whether or not to wait, when providentially a bus appeared from the direction of the prison.

I held out my arm, and the bus stopped. It seemed like a big, warm, companionable animal. I had no idea where it was going, so I asked the driver for a single to the town centre. I half expected him to laugh or tell me I was on the wrong bus, but he took some coins without a murmur and handed me a ticket.

For a moment I stood, staring at the Driver's uniform, waiting to be told where to sit. Then I stirred myself and walked down to the back of the bus, past a couple of women with shopping trolleys and a man with a terrier on a length of rope. I knew my appearance screamed 'Prison', and wanted to be as far as possible from the gaze of boarding passengers. The bus started up. I craned my neck and stared out of the back window. The walls of the prison receded and, as we turned a corner, disappeared from my sight.

I wondered if I would ever see Prana again.

The End