Chloe, My Best Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left me, spent and sated, still strapped to my chair as she turned and asked George, Sam and Tom, “Who wants to fuck me?”

All of them cheered and Chloe told them, “Take me any way you want. We are going to show Ross what real fucking is all about. Not the kind of lights off, prudish stuff he gets from Mary.”

She turned to me and asked, “Ross does Mary let you leave the lights on when you fuck? Does she let you watch your cock slide in and out of her pussy? Does she let you watch her cum?”

I groaned, “N-n-n-no.” My cock began to twitch and harden once again.

Sam told me, “Watch this. We are all going to fuck Chloe. It is so wild to watch a cock pumping in and out of her pussy and watching her when she cums is enough to make you cum again.” Sam then pushed Chloe onto the floor on her back in front of me, crawled between her legs and shoved his cock into her dripping hole.

Chloe moaned, “Fuck me Sam. Show Ross how you fuck me.” Sam simply pounded Chloe so that her whole body rocked forward and back. Her big tits wobbled up and down. She continued moaning as she locked her legs around his waist and used her spiked heels as spurs to coax him to fuck her harder and deeper.

Chloe screamed, “Harder! Deeper! Fuck me as hard as you can Sam!”

I watched Sam’s cock spread open Chloe’s pussy and plunge in, imagining what those heels felt like as they dug into his ass. I wanted Chloe to be screaming my name. The contortions of Chloe’s face became wild and exciting as she was fucked closer and closer to orgasm.

Chloe let out a wail, “I’mmmm cummmmminnggggg! Pump me full of your cum, Sam!”

God, she was so beautiful, so sexy, so exciting as she moaned and writhed on the floor while Sam pumped his hot cum deep into her convulsing body.

As Sam got up spent and exhausted. Tom laid on the floor on his back and Chloe climbed over his hips, straddling him with her pussy poised just above his hard cock. Tom moaned as Chloe rubbed his cockhead through the gooey folds of her pussy mouth. As she teased Tom, I could see Sam’s cum dripping down the inside of her thighs. Then she slowly and sensuously slid down Tom’s cock.

Chloe began bouncing on Tom’s cock and rotating her hips, again moaning and thoroughly enjoying the feelings in her pussy. Tom groaned and thrust his hips up to meet Chloe’s plunges, burying himself to the hilt in her dripping pussy. Chloe leaned over and teased Tom’s lips and tongue with her bobbling tits. At times letting Tom grasp and squeeze and suck them hungrily and then leaning back to pull them from his grasp only to lean over and sway them in his face again. I could only see myself with my face buried between Chloe’s sexy tits as I pumped my cum up into her hot pussy.

Chloe shivered and then began urging Tom on, “I’mmm cummmminngggg Tom, pump your cum into my pussy now!”

With a grunt and final thrust, Tom pumped Chloe full of his cum, shouting, “Chloe you are the best fuck I ever had!”

Chloe stood up over Tom and we all watched the combined cum of Sam and Tom drip from her well used and gaping pussy. George told her, “You know what I want.” and Chloe got down on the floor on her hands and knees in profile to me.

George knelt behind her and slid his hard cock into her slick, gooey pussy with ease. Chloe and George moaned together as George’s cock hit bottom, fully engulfed in Chloe’s pussy. George began thrusting like a wild man, plunging his cock deep into Chloe and pounding his hips against her soft ass. George’s thrusts caused ripples to move up Chloe’s ass and lower back.

For each of George’s fierce thrusts, Chloe fucked back, skewering herself on George’s hard cock. After just a few minutes of this wild fucking, both Chloe and George pulled their heads back and let out a scream as they released all their pent up desires and came together.

Chloe turned her head, smiled at me and asked, “Did you like the show Ross? Would you like to fuck me too?”

Just then George’s softening cock slipped from Chloe’s overflowing pussy and I watched two big drops of cum drip from her pussy onto the carpet. I groaned thinking that I wanted to lick her used pussy, I wanted to lick the cum from the swollen lips and then plunge my tongue into her. My cock had started to harden again while watching the spectacle of Chloe getting fucked over and over but with that thought it twitched and jumped.

Chloe noticed where my attention was and stood up. More cum dripped from her pussy and slowly rolled down the inside of her bare thighs. Standing directly in front of me with her legs spread so I could see this gooey spectacle, she asked, “Do you like the way their cum drips from my pussy, Ross? Do you want to lick my pussy clean?”

I shivered as I though about Chloe with her magnificent thighs spread and me licking her swollen lips and pussy clean. “Please, Chloe, please let me lick your gooey pussy clean. I would love to lick your pussy right now!”

With a truly wicked smile, Chloe moved to a chair across the room from me, sat on the edge and spread her legs wide. She looked slightly disheveled. Her makeup was smeared and her hair had tendrils and wisps poking out. There was cum smeared and glistening on various parts of her body. Chloe’s stockings were just a bit wrinkled and the seams were no longer straight. She looked like a woman who had just gotten well fucked and it served to make her even sexier. God, I wanted this woman. Any way I could get her.

Slowly moving her fingers up and down her puffy lips in the sticky, slippery cum she told me, “Ross, my pussy has just been thoroughly fucked and pumped full of cum by three different men. Do you want to lick it clean? Do you want to lick all their cum from my well fucked pussy?”

I could only answer, “Oh God, yes! Please, Chloe! Please let me lick their cum from your well fucked pussy!”

Still smiling wickedly, Chloe told me, “Ross, if you really want to lick my pussy then you must crawl over to me and lick me until I cum. I want you to clean all the guy’s cum out of my well fucked pussy and make me cum all over your face. Will you do that for me?”

As I nodded my head in vigorous agreement the guys came to my chair and released me. Chloe looked me in the eye and crooked her finger, beckoning me to my exciting feast. While I crawled to Chloe’s dripping pussy, the sound of the guy’s catcalls and laughter made my exposed and dangling become rock hard and pulse again.

Chloe grabbed my head and made me stop with my face directly in front of her pussy. She used her pussy muscles to push a bit more of the sticky goo out of her inviting hole. I watched the cum dribble over her pussy lips down to the sexy pink pucker of her ass. I felt Chloe’s calves on my shoulders and her ankles cross behind my head. She then used her legs to draw my mouth to her pussy locking her thighs around my head.

My head encased in this sexy vise I began licking hungrily at Chloe’s pussy and I could just barely hear her tell me, “I know that you will lick my pussy whenever and wherever I want. I know that you will fuck me how ever I tell you to. I own you now, baby. You are my fucktoy to do with as I please, Ross. You will bring me pleasure whenever, however and wherever I want from now on.”

I could hear the guys hooting and laughing at that but I continued to lick and suck their cum from Chloe’s sweet pussy as I nodded my head vigorously in agreement. This arrangement aroused Chloe even more, she began moaning and wiggling in the chair as she came on my tongue and in my mouth. Tightening the grip she had on my head, her bucking hips and pulsing pussy smeared her essence and the remnants of Tom, Sam and George’s cum all over my face.

I was so excited by bring pleasure to my new Mistress that I couldn’t stop and kept licking as Chloe’s body stiffened and she whimpered and moaned over and over and over until she finally went limp.

Chloe’s limp thighs released me from the vise grip around my head. I sat up licking my lips. I savored the tangy taste of her juices mingled with the combined cum of George, Sam and Tom on my lips. Kneeling between her spread thighs, licking my lips clean, I told her, “Chloe, I will lick your pussy anytime and any way that you want. I am yours to do with as you will.”

Once again the room was filled with hoots, hollers and catcalls. Chloe looked over and told the guys, “Time to go. You have done your part. Thanks.” As the guys moved around to get their clothing and walked to the door, Chloe drew me up to a standing position. She languidly licked the shiny cum from my face and kissed me deeply.

Taking hold of my hard and throbbing cock, she said “I’ve got big plans for you tonight, baby. I am going to use you in ways you have never thought about, even in your dirtiest wet dreams.” She then used my cock as a leash to guide me to my bedroom, pausing to pick up her leather satchel on the way.

As Chloe stepped into my bedroom, she turned and sank to her knees. My cock was quickly engulfed in her hot mouth. The feeling of having her lips and tongue again sliding up and down on my cock was indescribable. At this moment, I realized that I was truly helpless in Chloe’s presence. I could not and would not resist her and any of her whims just so long as I could feel her mouth on my cock again and again.

Chloe removed her mouth from my cock and danced her tongue teasingly under the sensitive head. As I looked down at her, she stopped and told me, “This is a woman’s true position of power. If she is really good at sucking a man’s cock, she can get him to do anything.”

Rising up, Chloe pulled me to her and began lightly caressing my throbbing cock as she kissed me deeply. She broke the kiss began slowly undressing me and murmured with her lips pressed to mine, “I have wanted to play with you for a long time now, Ross. Make no mistake. I own you and you will do as I say. If you are willing then I will make sure that you will have more pleasure than you can handle but if you don’t obey then you will only have the regrets for those things we haven’t yet done. Agreed?”

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, wrestling my tongue with hers. As I broke the kiss, I gasped, “I am all yours Chloe. Do with me as you wish!”

Smiling, she playfully licked my lips and used my hard cock to guide me to the bed. There was a loud smack as she slapped my ass hard and told me, “Lay on your back, fucktoy, and spread your arms and legs to the corners.”

As I lay spread-eagle on the bed, Chloe opened up her satchel and removed four pair of fur lined handcuffs. Taking her time, playfully tickling and caressing me, she moved around and snapped the cuffs on each of my wrists and ankles. Sitting beside my head, she dangled her magnificent tits over my face and let me lick and suck her nipples as she lightly stroked the length of my cock, asking, “Are you really mine, Ross? Do you want me to lock the cuffs to the bedposts and use you?”

I moaned, “Yes, Chloe, please use me.” Wickedly smiling at me, she slowly moved around the bed, locking the cuffs to the bedposts. I Watched her move as best as I could, drinking in the vision of her desirable body. I watched her soft tits bounce with each step and the way her ass swayed as she walked in the spiked heels. I was truly captivated.

As she clicked each cuff she asked, “Are you sure this is what you want?” and I nodded and answered “Oh, God yes, use me, Chloe!” Once I was locked down completely, Chloe let out a sexy chuckle and said, “Ross you look so helpless and ridiculous laying there cuffed to the bed with your cock standing up straight and leaking.” I immediately flushed with embarrassment as she pulled a digital camera out of her satchel and took several pictures. With each flash my cock throbbed even more.

Chloe moved deliberately onto and across the bed until she was kneeling beside my head. I grinned sheepishly as she looked down at me and said, “This is where the real fun begins.”

Moving her knee, she straddled my face. I looked up to see her dripping pussy above my face, still leaking a mixture of cum from her, Sam, Tom, and George. I watched her pussy, riveted, as she slowly lowered it to my mouth. My face was encased in her thighs and I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy as she urged me on,” Clean my pussy, baby. Lick and suck the cum from deep inside of me. I want to cum all over your face and watch you lick yourself clean.”

Her hips began rocking forward and back and she began moaning softly. As she increased the tempo of her rocking, her fingers twinned into my hair and she pulled my face deeper between her thighs and my tongue deeper into her pussy. I kept licking and sucking, maddeningly wanting to taste her sweet cum and feel her pussy spasm around my tongue.

Chloe let out a whimper and a loud groan as her body stiffened above my face. Her pussy clasped and sucked at my tongue, deep inside of her. She began moaning louder and told me over and over, “Don’t stop, baby! I love the way you lick my pussy. Keep me cumming forever!” Her pussy kept fucking and sucking at my tongue as she began to relax.

Moving down my body, making sure that my still hard cock was trapped between her legs and pressing up against her pussy lips, she looked down at my glistening face and told me to lick her cum from my lips, as I readily complied, licking her sweet juices from my lips as best as I could, Chloe told me, “That was very good, fucktoy. You lick pussy well. There will be a reward for you.”

Chloe lay down on top of me, I could feel her pillowy tits warming and pressing my chest as she licked and then gently kissed my lips repeatedly. She nibbled on my lips for a bit and licked and teased my extended tongue as I tried to kiss her. Moving to my ear, she nibbled on the lobe and then stuck her tongue in my ear. I groaned and wiggled, pushing my hips up off the bed as she alternately whispered, “Now I am going to fuck you.” and licked the inside of my ear.

Happy with the reaction she provoked in me, she straddled my hips so that her pussy hovered just at the tip of my throbbing, leaking cock. She wriggled her hips slightly, just enough for the hot, slick lips of her pussy to tease my cock even more. She moved down just a bit and the wet lips of her pussy slipped over the head of my hard cock. She hovered there for a moment, moving her hips in very tiny circles so that I could feel the pleasure her pussy could bring me.

I groaned and tried to thrust up into her depths but she quickly put her hands on my stomach and pushed me back down and raised her hips until I was just touching her pussy mouth with the tip of my cock. “Do you want me to fuck you, baby? Do you want to know how good it feels when Chloe fucks you?”

My reply started with a whimper and a groan, “Mmmmm, Ooohhh Gggod yes! Please Chloe, fuck me. Please I want to feel how good you can fuck me!” Smiling at my reply, she slowly lowered her pussy over the head of my cock once again and then just as slowly rose up so that my cockhead was being gently engulfed and released by her pussy. She continued to do this, again and again, up and down in such small motions, while she kept pushing on my stomach to prevent me from thrusting up again. It felt like her pussy was sucking the head of my cock, it was wonderful.

“Do you like this, baby? Do you like the way my pussy feels when it swallows your cockhead?”

“Oh, Chloe, this feels so good, please give me more, please let me feel all of your pussy swallowing my cock!”

The next time she kept lowering herself, slowly, ever so slowly onto my cock. I could feel the heat of her loins enveloping me bit by bit as she continued downward. It was so hot, I thought that my cock was going to melt. When Chloe had finally impaled herself on my throbbing cock, she smiled down at me and asked, “Is this what you wanted, Ross? Did you want to be completely inside my wicked little pussy?”

As I started to reply, she shifted her hips and made slow circles. I could only groan. Soon she was moving her hips up and down the full length of my cock, circling her hips and softly chuckling at the look of lust and pleasure on my face. She asked, “Ross have you ever thought about doing this before? Did you ever think about fucking me before tonight?”

With all the will power I could summon, I answered her, “Chloe, I have thought about and dreamed about fucking you ever since we first met. I dream of having your naked body pressed against mine both when I am awake and asleep. I daydream about your sexy body everyday when we are at work.”

Chloe increased her pace, bouncing up and down on my hips, fucking me furiously. Breathlessly she said, “Good, baby. If you are a good fucktoy, I will make all your dreams and fantasies come true. I want you to make my dreams and fantasies come true as well. Would you like that?”

As I answered, “Yes, yes, I want to make your fantasies come true. I want to keep fucking you forever!” Chloe began to spasm and moan, cumming on my cock. I began to thrust up into her as hard as I could just to prolong her orgasm. I could feel her pussy hungrily sucking at my cock as it spasmed, urging me to pump my cum deep within her body.

I tried to hold back, to control myself and enjoy this moment for as long as I could. I looked at the expression of pleasure on her face as her body convulsed through wave after wave of ecstasy just above me. The contortions of pleasure on that beautiful face, looking both so innocent and so slutty at the same time set me off. I could hold back no longer. I exploded shooting bolt after bolt of boiling cum deep into her hungry, sucking, spasming pussy. With each shot of cum she seemed to jolt and spasm again as well.

When we were finished, Chloe slumped forward on me and lay flat on top of my sweaty body. We were both completely exhausted and lay like this trying to catch our breath for quite some time. My cock remained at least semi-erect and stubbornly refused to slip out of the pussy it had craved for so many years. With light kisses and tender touches she began to make my cock stir again.

Chloe, with a tired smile, told me, “We are going to have a lot of fun together, Ross. I have dreamed and fantasized about you ever since I first saw you.” Her kisses became more urgent and she dangled her sweaty, lush tits over my mouth for me to suck. Before long she was writhing like a room full of snakes. My cock hardened once again in her steamy pussy. Chloe rolled off me and my cock slipped from her pussy with a wet slurping sound.

She gave me that wicked smile of hers and then turned and straddled my face, telling me, “You know what to do fucktoy. Take care of my needs.” I started licking her cum filled pussy once again, tasting my own pleasure as it dripped slowly out of her. I felt her skillful tongue dance up and down the length of my cock. I could hear her smacking her lips and savoring our mingled essences. My tongue wandered from her pussy and licked a few stray drops of sticky goo from her pretty, pink ass pucker. Chloe whimpered and wiggled her hips.

I slipped my tongue past her tight pink ring and into her ass. She gasped, “Yes, yes, baby! Lick my ass!” and engulfed my cock in her mouth. I groaned in pleasure and began tongue fucking her ass as she began sucking voraciously on my cock.

She spent the night, using me. We licked, sucked and fucked each other into a frenzy over and over until the next morning.

Chloe helped me clean up and dress for the wedding. I had no idea how I would explain the red marks that the cuffs left on my wrists and ankles to my new wife.

12